[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

College paranoia

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: 1472319215977.png (311KB, 318x355px) Image search: [Google]
1472319215977.png
311KB, 318x355px
>Be 21
>Dress sharp, work out daily, read often
>Kick ass at history/social studies, great in biology etc.
>Get to math
>It's been some time, oh god, oh man. I drop my spaghetti. Get 14 out of 64 right on the pre-test...
>Realize I haven't visited the clubs yet
>I'm an ENFJ in every sense of the word.
>Craving conversation yet I'm not living on campus.

What do I do anons? I'm normally really together but I freaked a bit today.
>>
File: 1jCNAWu3GdkGRmFKjrRWhWw.jpg (610KB, 1840x1227px) Image search: [Google]
1jCNAWu3GdkGRmFKjrRWhWw.jpg
610KB, 1840x1227px
Study group
>>
I don't know how you fuck this up.

Math is literally a course about "Do this. Ok, no do that for the test".

It's directly doing what they tell you to do. It's not like history or English or shit where they ask you to be creative or analyze shit.

Math is just following instructions.

And make a study group like that other guy said. If you're those type of people who can't function unless they're part of a herd, then having some peers tell you how to do shit will help.

Also, you better be smashing that pussy. That's my college regret. Fulfil it vicariously, would you?
>>
>>17516281
Already doing it Anon already doing it... Had lunch, she brought up hentai randomly... Yeah. So far so good. Also a bunch of black women catcalled me. Feels good man.
>>
>>17516351
>she brought up hentai randomly
Who, warning lights, bro.

Unless you're looking for a stage 5 clinger, those are usually the type.
Knew a few like that.

Always have an out. Like if she's in a few of your classes, then you know you're going to have to deal with her a bunch if you call it off.
>>
I never understood how can you go to college and attend history, social studies, biology and math.

History and social studies have something in common, but none of that shit has anything to do with math OR biology

Seriously, I'm studying physics, we have fucking physics, linear algebra and mathematical analysis and some other minor classes like programming and it all somehow fits with one another, but this makes no sense to me as someone from Europe
>>
>>17516766
I did that.

Studied everything.
But honestly, I fucked up.

I went to university like it was as place to learn. I learned everything I could.
Part of me says I'm wiser for it.

But university isn't a place to learn.
It's a place to get a job
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.