[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey guys, would you like it if a girl held you during a scary

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (184KB, 1242x1223px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
184KB, 1242x1223px
Hey guys, would you like it if a girl held you during a scary movie or would it be immasculating?

I like guys, but I'm more "dominant", I guess is the word, in personality. I look like a girl though and not butch. I don't want to make any potential/future boyfriends uncomfortable.
>>
>>17516127
This picture isn't mine btw. I just found it.
>>
I'd like it more if she held my dick with her mouth.
>>
>>17516131
Very funny. You're the king of comedy. EVERYONE, THE KING OF COMEDY IS HERE! ALL HAIL HIS MAJESTY AND ABILITY TO MAKE DICK JOKES.
>>
>>17516127
i would love it but i wouldent take my love for everyones.
>>
>>17516136
You sound like a really fun person.
>>
>>17516136
It had the desired affect.
>>
>>17516140
I don't understand the second half off that sentence...
>>
>>17516142
It mostly comes out when I'm not around other people.
I have crippling social anxiety. My brain shuts down when I try to talk to people in real life.
>>
>>17516147
ermm, im saying how i feel towards the op probably wont reflect everyones feelings. i think my personality is more feminine than most guys.
>>
It's not healthy to constantly fear the judgment of your partner.

And no, it's not an issue.
>>
>>17516155
Ah I see.
>>
>>17516155
I'm very dominant and I don't care either. It's a weird non-issue unless you're deeply insecure. maybe, but those people are impossible to date anyways so it's still a non-issue really.
>>
>>17516158
I'm not actually with anyone. But I'm thinking I want to watch a movie with him and be like "It's okay... I'm the only one who loves you."
I like to fuck with peoples' minds.
I'm a sadist.
It's how I do.
>>
>>17516162
It's like I don't like needy guys, but I also want someone to depend on me a little bit. Like depend on me but don't demand constant attention like you're a tamagotvhi or something
>>
>>17516172
isn't that just normal "in a relationship" coexistence? So basically confident and independent, but still helping and accepting help from each other.

by which I mean to say yeah, this is what everyone is looking for.
>>
My boyfriend spent the majority of the second Maze Runner movie with his face buried in me and me with my arms around him because he's terrified of zombies. It wasn't a big deal, it's only a big deal if you make it out to be
>>
>>17516166
Parenting is tough
>>
>>17516127
For me I don't think that could be a problem. Maybe because I'm fit even if short. Like, I don't think something like that make me "less of a man". Probably i just respond with an hug. A lot of guys could think different tho.
>>
>>17516127

Hate horror films but my ex loved them. I never saw an issue being held since I enjoyed being cuddled anyways.

>>17516162
>unless you're deeply insecure
^ 100% correct. Why would someone be insecure of being cuddled by their loved one? People need to get a grip on reality sometimes and not be constantly afraid that showing emotions will lead them being cucked.

Also little spoon is best spoon. I can never sleep comfy with my arms under someone, I need to hold onto the corner of the blanket to sleep well
>>
>>17516127
It's how some women make a move on a guy they like.
>>
I'd like jt.

Insecure manchildren may not.
>>
>>17516127
Non issue as long as she's also holding my dick
>>
I'm like you OP. I found a guy who is into this kind of dynamic too, I feel so lucky.
>>
>>17516127
if you are attractive then yes if not attractive then no.
>>
>>17516127
Personally have very little regard for traditional male/female roles, so personally I'd find it cute. I don't really scare easy with movies though, so holding me during a scary movie would be more of an affection thing than a security thing. With that said, a girl comforting me during something that was scary/stressful to me would be great.

My "masculinity" isn't something that I feel the need to defend, and my ideal relationships are deeply egalitarian.
>>
>>17516127
immasculate isn't a word.
trust your spellcheck and autocorrect
>>
>>17517247
Did you know what they meant? Then stop crying.
>>
While some women here may tell you they would like it, anything that makes you look scared in the eyes of a woman is a big minus.
>>
>>17516127
I would love it. Get a qt boi and protect him from the terror on the TV screen.
>>
>>17516127
It'd prolly be like "Dood. What are you doing?"
>>
>>17516128
Save it, my friend. It's all yours.
>>
i dont care
i want sex after or during the movie, thats the only reason im watching it with you
>>
>>17516127
I would absolutely love it as a masculine man. Men are affection deprived and although some will feel strange or threatened by actions like that, I think alot of men would feel something unique they never felt in years.

My boyfriend was in bed with me one night. I've always hugged him and showed him affection but he was very effeminate and basically a dead fish when it comes to that stuff. One night he rolled over and just embraced me and I've never really felt anything so profound in all of our relationship and it's still a strange and important memory to me.
>>
i don't think going for it during a scary movie would be super-appealing, but that's mostly because scary movies don't really do shit to me. your pic, on the other hand, i want sometimes, and i've yet to find a girl that i don't have to ask explicitly to be the big spoon for like five minutes; shit is super warm and comforting, and it's no wonder that girls like being the little spoon.
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.