[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

no interest in life

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: 1445098931113.jpg (69KB, 550x412px) Image search: [Google]
1445098931113.jpg
69KB, 550x412px
I've slowly lost interest in everything. I lift weights, I eat well, I go to work, Im trying to learn how to be a man instead of a spoiled man child, I do favors for people without question, and im making attempts at dating. But each year I lose more interest and have to learn how someone is supposed to act because im incapable of feeling shit anymore. Can't even get hard anymore. What am I doing wrong /adv/?
>>
Maybe you want to become a women?
>>
>>17516109
Take a vacation to like Thailand or something. Go see people who work day and night just to scrap by. Think they have time to ponder the futility of life? You can have a good time, get some perspective on life, and break up the monotony of the daily grind.
>>
>>17516125
I don't have money for a vacation. But lets say in the future I do, what should I do on a vacation? I can't afford to go out drinking or anything and prostitutes are pointless when I cant even get a boner anymore.
>>
>>17516125
You've never lived in poverty have you? Its miserable you hate your family, your life, and the world itself for shoving you into the situation. So you try to climb out but oh no mom is sick you have to take another job on and get almost no sleep! Good luck trying to fucking study when you are almost killing people by accident at work. Of fucking course they dont have time to ponder futility of life because YOU ARE PONDERING HOW SHIT IT IS. Gee fucking wizz anon im glad you enjoyed your vacation with the poor people you rich hunk of shit
>>
>>17516125
>go see people in poverty
>see that could be you anon! all your problems are solved with this unrelated thing! There are children in africa starving you know!
It doesn't put anything into perspective you rich asshole
>>
>>17516148
Just explore something new man. Vacations are as expensive as you make them. Meet people, make connections, see new things, broaden your horizons.

>>17516163
I wasn't born with a silver spoon either anon so you can take the tude and shove it. I've worked hard to get what I have bitch.
>>
>>17516178
It can actually when you are seeing it in person. And I'm not rich, wasnt born rich, I'm just not financially retarded like most people.
>>
Same. The reason is because everything truly is shit.

>career
Brownnosing some cunty assholes whose biggest concern in life is office gossip or a new car. Doing boring shit for someone else's sake. Bowing to ridiculous corporate rules just because. Going along with the office culture so you don't get fired for being unsociable.

>house
Debt for life, housing values can change, your neighborhood might get destroyed, a shift in the economy can ruin the area, pain in the ass, ton of work, probably going to be crappy or inevitably have problems, tied to one location.

>car
Expensive, paying out the nose left and right for this repair or that registration or insurance. There's nowhere worth going to, you only use it to get to and from the job you hate.

>relationshit
9/10 end up resenting the other person, have to deal with all their bullshit on top of your own issues, they might get cancer or get fat or something and ruin your life for you.

>friends
Same as above but without sex.

>retirement

You'll be too old to enjoy it by the time you can afford it. Most end up sitting around watching shitty tv anyway.

Life is complete shit. Evolution selected for reproduction ability, not happiness. Society selected for the economy, not fulfillment. Everything fun is impossible or illegal or expensive. Even your favorite books and animu are truly and thoroughly shit and only provide a temporary distraction from this garbage world.
>>
>>17516109
Maybe take up a hobby or something, like a craft or a sport. Or did you run out of shows to watch on Netflix? This dead feeling usually happens to me when I run out of shows.
>>
>>17516109
I feel you.
I've never felt an interest in life.
When I graduated high school they told me that any man without a dream was already dead.

Well shit. I guess I'm just a walking corpse.

Nature fills me with feeling. Maybe try for that? Nature and cooking.
>>
>>17516109
I know how u feel and i have the same question.. i dont know wht to do where to go if i want a change in my life or not i dont fucking know! And when i talk to my self (what i do really often) i realise that im starting to hate people and my fucking life!
>>
You are in relative poverty if you live in a first world country and can't afford to go on holiday abroad.

Anyway, assuming there's nothing you think you want. If life was a MMRPG what would you want to do? or maybe you don't like games.

Since your first ideas about what to do are drinking and prostitutes (which are terrible ideas), maybe you need to get out, do something different, and see the variety in life.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.