[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

im 20 and I finally got my own appartment. I moved in 3 days

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: gaha.png (21KB, 172x195px) Image search: [Google]
gaha.png
21KB, 172x195px
im 20 and I finally got my own appartment. I moved in 3 days ago, its still quite empty here, I h avent bought much. All i have is a desk and a bed, and of course kitchen stuff to survive, so im in the stage of buying myself some nice things to decorate with.

Some weird feeling is creeping up on me, and I dont like it.

I mean, I should be happy, i have a fulltime job, a huge circle of good friends and nice hobbies, but since i moved out I feel scared, or something. I sometimes have small anxiety attacks, and ive NEVER had those before.

What is this feeling? Why am i feeling so upset? Its almost like i feel abandoned, but im not.
>>
>>17515218

real anxiety attacks or ur just feeling anxious? do you know the difference? cuz when i first had an anxiety attack i didnt know i was having one.

either way, ur nervous cuz of whats going on, the next step. take a shot, go to bed, and you will get used to it.

its like the first day at work or school. always super exciting and nervous. than two weeks in everything feels tooooo casual
>>
>>17515218
It's just the first time you've been responsible for everything and it's going to feel odd. Completely natural. Just keep making the space your own and try to enjoy it.
>>
I had a similar experience, plus a breakup at the same time. Moving out is not easy, OP. You're right. The terror is real.
>>
This is normal. Embrace the feeling. You're still quite young and it's the first time for you to be 100% alone in a flat. Make it your own by decorating it. Throw a housewarming and ask your friends to bring pictures of you together so you can put them up. You can also ask for decoration, small things. Make the place cozy with lights or candles or blankets, whatever you might be into. Invite friends over and make memories in the flat. You'll get better faster than you'll notice. The most important part is to not be afraid of that feeling. Feel it, work your way through it, because it's normal.
>>
Probably the appartment is haunted
>>
>>17515218
>20
>finally got my own apartment
>finally
I'm 22 and still at home you ungrateful ass.
>>
>>17515741
I had my own place for a while but I had to move back home. I will be heading out of here by the end of January one way or another, though.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.