[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

GF had an abortion. Very angry.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 59
Thread images: 6

File: 1235600880254.png (86KB, 264x324px) Image search: [Google]
1235600880254.png
86KB, 264x324px
My girlfriend hid the fact that she was pregnant with my child and had an abortion without informing me. I feel so angry right now.

What should I do?
>>
>>17515153

I'm sorry for the loss of your son/daughter OP.
>>
get her pregnant again but this time at the right moment, when SHE is ready?
>>
an embrio is not a child, its cells, growing.. into one
>>
File: image.gif (445KB, 250x188px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
445KB, 250x188px
>>17515153

I can't blame you at all for mad. She should have told you, and you guys should have discussed it from there. A baby requires a mother and father, it was apart of you and her. I'm sorry for your loss, I'm sure one day you'll be a great dad.
>>
>>17515153

dump her. she has decided that you have no say in this sort of thing, and thats not fair.

I'm not saying she shouldn't have the choice or control, but men aren't supposed to just blindly say 'lol okay, your body, nbd'.

she was in the wrong for not telling you beforehand. and she didnt seem to come out and tell you on purpose after the fact, so just leave her.
>>
>>17515171
shut up faggot
>>
>>17515153
She didn't tell you because...

...it wasn't yours.
>>
Her body her choice idiot
>>
>>17515237
His child, potentially his child support payments. Fuck off.
>>
>>17515153
dump her
>>
>>17515153
She should've told you, but even if she did, she clearly didn't want to keep it. You shouldn't have kids that you don't want. She did what was best.
>>
>>17515153
She did you a fucking favor m8
You also don't own her reproductive system
Are you in any position to raise a human being?
>>
>>17515216
this
>>
>>17515153
>my child
About that...
>>
>>17515153
dump her in the trash with your baby.
>>
>>17515153
Did you discuss what the plan was if she got pregnant before you started sleeping together?

Is she asking for money for the abortion?

Do you have any reason to think it wasn't yours?
>>
Unfortunately, there's nothing you can do. Luckily I live in a country where abortion is illegal so this shit never happens. I can't imagine living in a place where the women are so entitled that they believe it's their right to murder a child.
>>
>>17515153
Thank your lucky stars then leave her.
>>
File: science.png (121KB, 990x732px) Image search: [Google]
science.png
121KB, 990x732px
>>17515171
its complete living ....human DNA.
>>
>>17515364
Your spit has living human cells in it. Do you hold a funeral for that?
>>
>>17515171
>it's not murder because it's not sentient
So I can walk into a hospice home and strangle grandma right? That's ok right?
>>
Gr8 B8 m8, r8 an 8
>>
>>17515428
Did you read the entire picture faglord?
>>
>>17515469
If your spit has your boyfriends cum in it then you killed living human DNA that isn't you.

Good enough for ya?
>>
>>17515153

Probably wasn't yours
>>
>>17515484
>living DNA
God has shred a tear.
>>
File: 1435044306554.jpg (24KB, 251x242px) Image search: [Google]
1435044306554.jpg
24KB, 251x242px
You should stop posting bait threads to make retards have the same argument they had yesterday and the day before that and every day since this board was created.
>>
>>17515484
Spit shares your DNA
Spit doesn't have the potential to become a person
>>
>>17515364
Yeah, it is murder. So?

If there's one thing history can teach us, it's that human life is cheap and expendable. If you want a kid so badly, go adopt. The fact that there are plenty of kids just waiting to be adopted again proves their inherent worth.

You can't force a woman to be pregnant against her will.

Besides, like other people have been saying, it might not have even been yours, and you might be a cuck.
>>
>>17515153
Her Body, Her Right to abortion.
Check your privilege, shitlord.
>>
>>17515508

Then I sure hope you don't advocate masturbation because that's basically a mass murder then, by your logic. It may have the potential to become a person, but until it pops out it ISN'T a person, and can be removed like any other part of a person, like trimming your fingernails or cutting your hair.
>>
>>17515528
Semen along can't become a person fagloard
>>
>>17515508
neither does OP's unborn child, kek.
>>
>>17515255
Not making any sense there kiddo, women get the last say for a reason and if you don't agree you should maybe try ripping open your dick and not being able to stand up without pissing yourself since it's basically a huge body opening down there until it tightens up again.
>Am an older brother to younger siblings
>Helped out my senpai and saw what kids do to the female body
Really makes you appreciate modern medicine but it needs two to tango and it is the correct choice for the women to have the last say
>Males can either use condoms or not to give consent for a baby
>Then it is up to the woman if she consents to the baby
It's simple logic
>>
Is it confirmed? My first thought would be lying for attention but I don't trust these hoes
>>
She was probably really scared. Help her with her feelings. The fact your getting angry instead of supportive is why she hid it.
>>
>>17515567
Oh Jesus, the "It's YOUR fault I lied to you!" argument again...

There's a big difference between FEELING like you can't be truthful with someone, and your active decision to withhold or misconstrue information from them They're only responsible for their actions. How you CHOOSE to respond is entirely on you.
>>
>>17515532
So all men aren't people?
>>
>>17515590
God has shred another tear.
>>
>>17515586
I'm stating facts bro. Yes she hid it, she's in the wrong. This is why so deal with it motherfucker
>>
>>17515596
Allahu?
>>
dump her
>>
>>17515153
Coming from a femanon I'd say dump her, if I somehow got pregnant I'd tell my boyfriend as soon as possible, hiding something like that is disgusting.
>>
>>17515153
It's "uterus" not "uteryou"
>>
>>17515621
Good one m8 kek
>>
File: 2tQJE7V.png (2MB, 1920x1282px) Image search: [Google]
2tQJE7V.png
2MB, 1920x1282px
>>17515153
As any man will tell you - Not telling the whole truth is not the same as telling a lie.
>>
High five her and wrap it up up next time dummy.
>>
>>17515216
exactly this. had one I found out about her pregnancy the morning of the abortion from her mother of all people. My gf wouldn't talk about it with me at all but would just cry and distraught I spoke to her mother who finally admitted to me the reason she didn't tell me and the reason for the abortion was because the child wasn't mine but a neighbor of hers
>>
>>17515153
Lmao she made the right decision you fucking idiot.
Why should she go through having to argue with you about having your child when she could just abort it and not tell you about it.
Granted, you're unlucky for finding out, but it sounds like you have a clever girl on your hands.
You, however, maybe not so clever. I hope she finds a better guy who's good enough to actually want a baby with LOL.
>>
File: 1460375302749s.jpg (7KB, 250x200px) Image search: [Google]
1460375302749s.jpg
7KB, 250x200px
>>17515216
Here is your answer faggot op.

KUCK
U
C
K
>>
This is precisely the reason why men should have an opt-out window for childcare. Equal rights should mean equal benefits and equal responsibilities.
>>
>>17515255
>>17515557
No wonder there's so many single moms today, dropping a woman who keeps a child you don't want is the only male reproductive option. Unfortunately you have no choice in the reverse because a woman's right to not be inconvenienced for 3/4 of a year is more important than a child's life apparently.
>>
>>17515153
You should do NOTHING, that's what. Be sympathetic and supportive.
>>
>>17515153
You just dodged a bullet, no need to be angry.
Your anger may be your subconscious telling you it is time to let her go. It probably wasn't even yours.

You should kick your gf out and be happy. Flush her out of your system with drink and sluts. Later get a new and better one. But fucking sluts can also be a long term solution.
>>
>>17515434
I mean, I'd go with yes...
>>
I dont understand how couples don't discuss this shit when they begin sleeping with each other.

Like I don't mean right away , but all my girlfriends and I have discussed that we're not at a age where we'd be able to raise a kid well and we would both agree to abort it.

I think sharing the same view point on this subject is huge. Different view points on this subject can dramatically change each persons life, why don't couples just sit down and have a open talk about this and come out with a plan?

Don't like the plan? Either change your point of view of find someone else.
>>
>>17515153
a lot of people might tell you her body her choice which can be true but you weren't even considered in this choice. if it's a deal breaker for you, walk away. for me, it's not so much about the actual abortion but the breach of trust. but if she didn't want the kid, be happy she got the abortion because like >>17515292 said, don't have kids you don't want
>>
Dump her. She betrayed your trust by not including you in the decision making process.
Thread posts: 59
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.