[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I hate my job so much, but it gives me full-time hours. I have

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: elmosuicide.gif (959KB, 310x212px) Image search: [Google]
elmosuicide.gif
959KB, 310x212px
I hate my job so much, but it gives me full-time hours.

I have to leave in 40 minutes and I just want to die.

I shouldn't have to put up with this. I'm 27 and working this shitty job.

I don't want to devote eight hours a day to this shithole job. Somebody please kill me.

How do I escape?
>>
Fuck man I feel the same way. I hate being a wage slave.
>>
>>17514958
what's the job?

I'm 27 too, working as an EMT. The pay is shit and I have to put up with a lot of metaphorical and occasionally literal shit, but I do enjoy it. At the end of the day I always feel like I've actually helped people and maybe made a difference in someone's life.

Before that I was working as a security guard after dropping out of college and absolutely hating life like you, but I went through EMT school while I was working and got out of there. In a few months I'm going to start paramedic school and once I get through that I'll actually be making a decent wage.
>>
File: ryukocry.jpg (21KB, 400x205px) Image search: [Google]
ryukocry.jpg
21KB, 400x205px
>>17514990
It's my own fault for thinking I could be an artist.

I miss 2012, when I still had hope.
>>
>>17515004
>having hope
>in the year the world was supposed to end
>>
>>17515004
you're an artist?

do you have a tumblr or fur affinity? I'm always looking for new artists to commission.
>>
>>17515016
I was fresh out of college, I had a nice gf and hope for my career.

Now I'm old, alone, and working a job I hate.
>>
>>17515026
>27
>old
I don't feel old, why do you? I've still got 50 years to go.
>>
You have to quit bro.

I can't tell you in detail what you have to do because I don't know the full extent of your situation, there is a way but you have to work it out yourself.

Start looking for other jobs, save up as much money as you can, ask others for help/tell them how you feel.

Best of luck, I was in a similar situation, firm used me for 2 years, payed me absolute minimu. Told them that I was moving away and quit.
>>
>>17515035
The way your perception of time speeds up as you age, I'm about halfway done. I have no future in what I wanted, and my dreams are stupid.

I don't regret giving up art. I regret not doing it a decade ago.
>>
>>17515043
either post some of your art or admit to yourself that you don't actually want advice and only came here to wallow in self defeat

god you're pathetic, this mess you call a life is entirely of your own making
>>
>>17515046
I just want to know how to move on, after wasting so much time on a foolish dream.
>>
>>17514958

>mfw i work five hours a day
>i spend half the time on 4chan
>my boss wants to get me an assistant

i feel so dumb
>>
Walking into work now. I'm sick of this dread every day. There has to be a way to fix it.
>>
>>17515004

top kek being successful as an artist is like trying to get in the nba.
>>
>>17515064
Anon, I'm glad you've reached a point where your dream has become a waste of time. It means you're at the point where people tend to taper off. Good. Now keep going. While they mock and ridicule you from afar, saying they're glad they quit while they were ahead, remember, they're the ones who abandoned their dreams. But not you.

Anon, some of the most successful people, in their own right, rarely see their own success in one lifetime. The few that do will do so after years and years of persistent effort. Society will never come to understand it, but that's okay. They don't have to. Only you do. Mockery, ridicule, and insults abound, you're at a point where that drive now could make a difference. Whatever you want to do, make it a mission to see it through.
>>
>>17514958

You apply to literally every job you are somewhat interested in and even slightly qualifies for.

You make at least two separate resumes and tailor them by adding certain buzzwords as well as jobs that pertain to it.

And then you keep doing it until you land a job.
>>
>>17514958
Learn stuff
Get better job
Profit?
>>
>>17515417
Do the opposite of what this retard says. Learn to be happy keeping a hobby as a hobby and live a life that actually matters (raising and providing for your family and the next generation of humanity)
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.