[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how do non-chads non-normies get a gf

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: you are weird wikihow.jpg (43KB, 635x546px) Image search: [Google]
you are weird wikihow.jpg
43KB, 635x546px
Every now and then there's a "So I finally got a girlfriend..." thread here.
Have any of the non-chads here got a girlfriend? Is she honestly good looking?* Are you good looking? How did YOU get her to be your girlfriend?

*my fat friends are dating fat girls
>>
>>17514887
It may sound the long way around, but the best way to find a girlfriend, if you are not a conventional chad, or if you are just looking for something more than arm candy, is to NOT look for a girlfriend.

Instead, look for friends-who-are-girls. Find people in whose company you are happy, who happen to have vaginas. Yes, there is always the danger of being friendzoned, but there is at least the same likelihood of you each, having gotten to know each other as friends, developing into more.

And the qorst that can happen is that you'll have more friends.
>>
>>17514907
**worst**
>>
>>17514907
I've been doing this for a year and still no gf but I guess it can work since one of my friends did the same and got an awesome gf after about 5 years of knowing each other
>>
>>17514887
you don't you have to accept that you will rot in loneliness for your rest of your life.
>>
>>17514907
that is fucking stupid. I don't want to be blue balls and around women that I like only for them to see me as a friend. I would rather just do the numbers game until a girl finally says yes.
>>
>>17514887
Vidya,
>>
>>17514973
Then fuck you, non-Chad
>>
>>17514973
>I don't want to be blue balls and around women that I like only for them to see me as a friend.
Dude, you missed the point. The goal is not to look for girlfriends in these girl friends. The goal is just to make more friends. If you're treating new friendships as romantic prospects, you're doing it wrong.
>>
>>17515019
What if I don't know how to make friends or know where to find possible friends? What do I do?
>>
>>17514887
>Have any of the non-chads here got a girlfriend?
Not now, but yes.
> Is she honestly good looking?
To be honest, not exactly hot. She was "normal"
> Are you good looking?
Don't know, i have some physical flaws but i got a pretty face.
>How did YOU get her to be your girlfriend?
Her ex cheated on her, i'm the "nice beta"(well, not so beta actually) and i like to listen to people. So i did that, listen to her, make her laugh and go out with her and some others friends. She start to grow on me so i tell her that, then the fact that actually thought that she was pretty cute and in the end that i was actually interested. She "laugh softly"(i don't actually know how to say) but then accepted to go out with me.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.