[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Retarded question but been seeing this girl recently and all

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

Retarded question but been seeing this girl recently and all was going well until last Saturday. Told me she may be free that day (sat) and she would get back to me because we should catch up soon, has not texted me since Saturday.

I have sent 3 texts over the period of 2 days, the most recently sayin "guess ill see you in class then" and she has become a mute. I have been sitting next to her in class for about a month now, next time i see her do I sit with another friend or what?
>>
>>17514685

Too many people in this world half-ass things... you gotta go all in... either go Full Man or Full Cuck; no shortcuts.

Full Man: stop talking to her, never initiate verbal communication with her but make scornful eye contact whenever you pass her in the hallway.

Full Cuck: be a beta orbiter, buy things from her Amazon Wishlist, build a shrine to her in your closet, kys.
>>
>>17514698
ehh? That kinda doesn't answer my question completely. I was going to ignore her anyway, its just going to be pretty awkward.
>>
>>17514698

>Full Man
>act like a child throwing a tantrum
Kek

Just pretend it's fine, OP. Treat her like any other person in your class. You tried, no luck, no reason to make a big deal out of it.
>>
>>17514685
Ive been mute towards my boyfriend and my ex(we were flirting back and forth) but I've lost attraction to them and like someone else atm so I don't think ill be talking to either for a while.
Is this what ur looking for m8?
>>
>>17514731
Yeah I have no problem with this either... but fk It was a huge drop off from how we usually interacted like to the point where im considering she may have died lol.

At this point it would be more unnatural/unusual from the normal if i didn't act like i was b4 and treated her like a friend, that the best way to deal with it you think?
>>
>>17514754
Could explain it.
>>
>>17514799
Ok, unless she's a 8/10 or higher find another girl. If she was really fit then u have to act like you don't care much and make her work for your attention.
>>
>>17514810
Thanks bro :)
>>
>>17514685

We need some clarification.

When you say you are "seeing" this girl, do you mean that you've had sex or is this one of those things where you think you're bf/gf and she thinks you're "friends"?
>>
>>17514836
Na just casual dateing. I want it to become somethin big, and last time I saw her was at my house and she was basically cuddling me while we watched tv for 2 hours. Weird how that leads to silence.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.