[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I can't even into Social

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: 1462722787260.jpg (52KB, 600x777px) Image search: [Google]
1462722787260.jpg
52KB, 600x777px
Hi /adv/
I think i might have a problem.

I am 24, german, officer in the Luftwaffle and am utterly unable to meet anyone i would want a relationship with.

I have no car and am stranded in a small town 1 and a half hour drive away from Berlin.
I work till 5pm and am just not finding any time to do anything worthwhile outside, which drives me to gaming online.
The woman in the army are either stupid, sluts, out of my age group or just not my type (mind you i don't have high standards).

The small town i am currently living in has basicly no clubs.

I just don't know what to do (beside chatting up strangers online).

Any advice on how to get into contact with the opposite gender ?

About me (should it help)
German
24y
decent looking i guess (6-7/10)
beard (short-boxed-beard it's called, i think)
neither thick nor thin.
not muscular.
decent income.
planning to study in a few years.
hobbys are reading, gaming, hardware, cooking, bit into music

pic unrelated
>>
>>17514659

I assume you have tried Tinder, OkCupid, etc.?

If you're stranded in a small town, the solution is to become not stranded! Are you allowed to own or able to afford a car? Can you leave this small town? Can you take a train to Berlin?

If there are no females close to you, obviously you have to leave to find them. What about the bars in your small town? Maybe there is a community dance once a week or something?
>>
online dating und sich einen guten job erarbeiten. Bis dahin die zeit vertreiben so wie das ein ordentlicher Soldat tut (besser gesagt, alle Soldaten, die ich kenne): Saufen

abtreten
>>
>>17514659
>>17514690
Oh, and what about Luftwaffe events? Maybe an office sport team or regular bar night?
>>
>>17514690
>>17514690
well the car issue is beeing worked on, at the next year i am on the road.

deleted Tinder having it found useless.

While the car issue should be gone next year, the stranded issue should stay till mid 2018 :/
I have this brooding feeling i am missing out while i am still young, it's not that i am desperate to obtain a girl (i wouldn't just take a random girlfriend for the sake of beeing in a relationship)

i am a kissless guy who didn't want a relationship till i was alrdy stuck in the army.

well i had sex a couple of times, but those were awefull and casual.

while our town has 2 bars they both are filled with lowlife.

while i could take the train it's a damn torture by walking into the forrest trainstation, and riding to and back from berlin, and even then, where whould i go ? alone into the clubs ?

to make matters worse i (just) want a nice homely (intro ?) gf, which are alrdy hard to find.

Man out of desperation i nearly went for my cousins soon to be wife.

>>17514693
Ich bin bereits Offizier im Stab, deswegen schonmal ohnehin ein bisschen von den anderen (die nach dienstschluss noch verbleiben) abgegrenzt.

>>17514695
well there are no bar nights, there are a few sport events but all about guys, also i suck dick when it's about sport.
>>
>>17514659
Hallo Freund!
I'm an interpreter in the US Army and I also am forever alone in a shit town. You aren't alone
>>
>>17514732
Thx m8, wish you best of luck, too.
>>
>>17514718
You're right, clubs will probably suck without having someone to meet.

Most of the girls I've met have been through my job or through friends. Consider making male friends - if nothing else maybe eventually they will accompany you to the clubs. More likely, they have the same problem you do and might know a solution.

Don't worry about missing out - a stable job is invaluable, but it's hard to tell until you miss it. You will have opportunities in the future to meet a nice girl, and having a strong career will make it more likely.

The thing is, if you spend most of your time outside of work gaming, you are making it less likely you will meet someone. I understand that sometimes gaming is all there is to do, but try to get a different hobby, at least sometimes, just to get out of activities that prevent your contacting someone else. Biking might be fun - it is simple and you can improve quite quickly with practice. Often many girls enjoy road or mountain biking.
>>
>>17514762
Cycling sounds like a good thing.
After i leave the army (mid 2018) i start studying psyc. in my hometown (has around 80% female students) but i dunno how female students fresh of the school think about a (then) 26 year old former Officer, but either way it should be a definit improvement, will try to get a little more fit and a little less gameaddicted.

as i mentioned, even finding male friends is kinda hard since most are either batshit stupid, too hung up on ranks, or just as much into gaming and seclusion as myself. :/
>>
>>17514848
oh and it's one of those discipline where there are too many political correct whiny teens around (which in germany is not a good thing since i am basicly the opposit (comming from the army and stuff))
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.