[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sucked a dick when I was confused.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: Desert.jpg (826KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
Desert.jpg
826KB, 1024x768px
I was a curious young guy and I experimented with a couple of guys, it started out with a black cross dresser that would suck my dick on occassion, then led me to sucking some white dudes dick.

To be honest, I was unsure about even getting my dick sucked by a dude, but I did it 2-3 times if I recall.

I would get gay urges randomly, and ended up sucking some white guys dick.

I immediately regretted all of it after it was said and done, but too little too late.

How do I live the rest of my life as a straight man, knowing I was one curious enough to actually seek out a dick to suck, and had my own inside of another mans mouth?
>>
Do you still want to suck dick on occasion?
>>
>>17514648
I mean if I found the right dick, sure. I'd prefer a passable tranny dick to suck. Bailey Jay tier.
>>
>>17514638
>How do I live the rest of my life as a straight man, knowing I was one curious enough to actually seek out a dick to suck, and had my own inside of another mans mouth?

I don't understand why this is such a big deal. Same with posters who are always policing whether or not someone is allowed to call themselves straight. If you like ladies go for ladies, who gives a shit if you've sucked a dick or not? Are people that insecure in their masculinity that this is some traumatic badge of gay that you have to live down for the rest of your life?
>>
>>17514653
then you are not a straight man and since not once have you mentioned a female or any part of one I'd sat you're gay
>>
>>17514638
Fun fact from a bisexual man:

ladies love a guy that has experimented with their feminine side, and isn't afraid to be a lil gay.

Look, I understand where you're coming from about being confused and subsequently being a little disgusted based on the challenging of who you are. I've been there too.

It's seriously not a big deal. Truth is, we're all a little bi, and that's not a bad thing. Just move on with life. If anything, be happy that you've had the experience (which not many people have) and be happy that you're not a closeted, self-hating gay that makes the world a little bit worse.
>>
>>17514755
>Are people that insecure in their masculinity

so you say if a man doesn't suck a dick at some point and they find it humorous when men that do consider themselves straight it is I that is insecure in my sexuality? No actually it is the dick sucker that is
>>
>>17514779
>you're not a closeted, self-hating gay
but I think OP is right on the cusp of self hating
>>
File: image.jpg (21KB, 194x259px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
21KB, 194x259px
We all have a dick or two in the past that we regret sucking. It's just a normal part of growing up.

Get over it and move on to better and hopefully bigger things.
>>
>>17514855
>We all have a dick or two in the past
no we all haven't but since that helps you sleep at night you go right ahead
>>
>black crossdresser fuckbuddy
H-hi anon
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.