[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Help

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: 1468719844289.jpg (131KB, 600x504px) Image search: [Google]
1468719844289.jpg
131KB, 600x504px
How do I keep my new gf from ruining my hobbies? I'm really into sports I play fantasy football, but my gf wants to join my money league and she always asks dumb questions during ufc fights and she knows nothing about them. She doesn't understand that she will get her feelings hurt from all the smack talk from my friends.
>>
>>17514544
>How do I keep my new gf from ruining my hobbies?
How so?

>but my gf wants to join my money league and she always asks dumb questions during ufc fights and she knows nothing about them
At least she's trying to show interest as opposed to giving you shit for it.

>She doesn't understand that she will get her feelings hurt from all the smack talk from my friends.
Let her learn.
>>
>>17514554
I guess, but it feels weird for her to be all of a sudden a sports fan when all she watches on YouTube are makeup tutorials.
>>
>>17514572
Girls like that don't really try to learn much about the world, or do much in general, aside from what they experience with their partners. She's a boring person that's trying to become less boring (for you).
>>
>>17514544
you should find other less aggressive and gender neutral things to do with her. Tell her you don't want her in your game, be direct and honest. Remember to stress the reason is that you care too much for her and it is just not comfortable for both you and your friends to have her in this game. If this is successful it will save you a lot of headache later.
>>
>>17514544
Fuck man I know what you mean. Sometimes you want to include people but they're just so helpless and new to everything that it feels like work because you have to constantly teach them instead of doing something fun. And some people (dated a few chicks like this) can be a total wet blanket the whole time but INSIST that they come along anyway. Plus sometimes you need time to do friend stuff and not have your significant other along too.

I don't have the answer for you. I'm single for the first time in 8 years and I'm fuckin loving it because I don't have to deal with this bullshit anymore.
>>
>>17514544
And how much of a pest were you to the other players when you were first learning the game?
>>
>>17514948
I wasn't, I did my research before I put a league together with my friends.I also played a bunch of sports when I was younger
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.