[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do i get rid of guys?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

Long story short, I am a lesbian, and i totally do not dig guys. I'm in college and 100% of my year aside from me is male.
The amount of men trying to hit on me is disturbing.
telling them "I am a lesbian" doesn't seem to work.
How the hell do i get them to fuck off?
>>
>>17514333
I'm curious what does a lipstick lesbian look like
post pic
>>
>>17514333
kill yourself degenerate.
>>
>>17514333
ignore them. They can't force you to have sex with them. That'd be rape and then u can go to the police.
>>
>>17514333
You probably act too feminine.
>>
>>17514333

Play the findom role. Insist that they pay you money for even the most cursory of interactions.

If they send you text messages, emails or tweets, send them the link to your Circle Pay account.
>>
File: 1462163009288.jpg (47KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1462163009288.jpg
47KB, 640x640px
>>17514333
I used to be roommate with this ridiculously good looking chick and she was super friendly and has literally zero inhibition around me ( I lost count of how many time I saw her tits), casually talks and laughs with me in her underwear, running around with only a shower robe etc. I come from a different country so I thought this is just how a typical party girl in this big city act. Then I notice she often brings girls to our room, a lot of girls, different girl every week (our flat was like a backpacker hostel at that point), then she got this haircut. That's when I connected the dots and she confirmed she was a lesbian (apparently I was too drunk in our first night and missed that part where she said she's gay).
So, get a butch haircut.
>>
>>17514333
You can't avoid it.
Btw, are you free tonight?
>>
>>17514413
You wish
>>17514418
Envious little shit
>>17514420
It's easier said than done. They are annoying as fuck.
>>17514440
Well because i'm a girl?
>>17514455
This sounds good.
>>17514457
I like my hair too much.
>>17514460
It depends, anon. Cash or credit?
>>
>>17514465
If you take their money wouldn't they be legally entitled to sexual service you ?
>>
>>17514486
Well it might be money for my company too. It doesn't have to be for sex.
>>
>asks how to get rid of men
>becomes a whore
Never change /adv/, never change.
>>
>>17514510
Don't worry, we won't :^)
>>
File: madman.gif (996KB, 500x278px) Image search: [Google]
madman.gif
996KB, 500x278px
>>17514510
>BAWWWWWWW IM TOO ATTRACTIVE SOMEBODY HELP ME
>>
>>17514465
>Cash or credit?
I accept both. Are you up?
>>
>>17514333
Have you tried having sex with a guy ?
It might not work the first few dozens times, but eventually you will find the right guy whose dick works for you. You might even be surprised how good sex actually is.

My friend used to be gay, then he had sex with this Russian chick and married her few months later.
>>
>>17514542
If this doesnt work try multiple guys at the same time. You'd get some pretty interesting result.
>>
>>17514542
It's not all about sex, but ye, i did fuck few guys before. I'd rather be with another grill and use dildo than be with a man.
>>17514563
Will make sure to try :^)
>>17514531
Whenever you are.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.