[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Serious question

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: lala.png (32KB, 198x90px) Image search: [Google]
lala.png
32KB, 198x90px
Where do I find a muslim gf :( !
>>
In a mosque.
>>
good luck with that .... where u from ???
>>
>>17514071

I'm from France. I have no muslim friends.
>>
try to make a friend with a muslim then take little steps ... it is little bit tricky don't know how will they react on you because some of france is bit racist to them and if u have a muslim gf it will be hard to have sex wit her .
>>
>>17514054
There's a relatively easy way to get 72 of them.
>>
yep but no children
>>
>>17514054
Why do you even want a muslim gf so bad?
>>
>>17514151
I can guess it's because the fact that muslim girls are more passive.
Not OP, just guessing.
>>
>>17514315
only because they fear public stoning
>>
>>17514315

OP Here.

They seem to be more ... nice and less bitches than the girl i've been with. Like they are all funny and all but they also tend to believe in family and all that shit I care about too.

I don't mind the hijab thing but there are also muslim girls who don't wear the hijab.

I can't go in a mosque since i'm not muslim so, I'll pass.
>>
>>17514385
Nothing prevents you from entering a mosque.
>>
Go join isis they give you one as soon as you join OP
>>
>>17514385
They act like this because they have no other option. If they try to act diferent they will be stoned.
>>
>>17514450
nah m8 if you join ISIS you get a blonde white woman to peruse.
>>
>>17514477
So elite women
>>
File: albanian.jpg (23KB, 480x360px)
albanian.jpg
23KB, 480x360px
>>17514054
that´s one of the things I get an advantage in. While all the westeners have to waddle through the huge sea of shit, called dating, I can go straight to the gold nugget and marry a cute muslima kosovarian wife.
Just one call, and my parents will arrange it for me. it feels so glorious, that I can skip , all the cheating, all the sluts...all the bullshit
pic related is the average kosovarian girl
>>
>>17514621
goddamn you are right. Too bad not many of us have this privilege.
>>
>>17514625
just an example, my cousin I met this year in kosova:
>has shining blue eyes
>is in top of her class
>goes to med school next year
>was super friendly
>served us all the time we were there and asked constantly if we wanted more tea/other snacks
>smiled a lot
I would have made a marriage proposal on the spot, if she wasnt related so closely to me.
Also I never saw anyone here wearing a hijab. It´s probably, cause the country got muslim only when the turks invaded it 500y ago, so people here aren´t that extreme. The women are still like muslima women though, but in hot and with european traits.
win/win
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.