[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Need your advice, anons.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

File: sad_frog.jpg (18KB, 600x384px) Image search: [Google]
sad_frog.jpg
18KB, 600x384px
>Got to meet mah old friends
>Overhear that they're talking about beating up some guy (They're into fighting 'n' stuff)
>Keep quite
>Ask what did he do to deserve this
>"He raped a girl and kept a loud mouth about it"
>Get into <holy rage> mode
>Say "Count me in, bastards like this shoud be punished"
>Time passes
>Hear that there's actually 7 people coming.
>Due to my stupidity skip this info
>Party's almost over
>Hear 'em say "Do you really think we're going to do this just cuz the girl? Nope. We've been just said to "Hey gotta beat him up for <^>"
>Due to my stupidity skip this info
>Go home
>Wait for the night
>Cry like a bitch (Not really)
>Realize that beating peps whom i dont even know is not for me
>Realize that the bloody girl might be lying, and i'll beat up an innocent dude.
>Freak out

K. So on my own i figured that i shoud do this shit. Once(???). Cuz i've already said i m coming, and i cant hurt relationship with my friends anymore. But how do i escape being hooked upon it? Also, meeting I-just-want-to-fight faggots
>>
>>17513909
"Hey, i don't want to beat up this person due to me not knowing for certain if he did it or not. I'm not going to stop you, but I won't take a part in it." Say it in confidence and stand by your views
>>
>>17513921
Hey, thanks for the reply!
The thing is - i cant back off anymore. If i do, my "friends" will be no longer "friends". Still gotta live with 'em for 2 years you know.
>>
>>17513935
Why won't they be "friends"?
>>
>>17513941
Cuz i've fucked up my appearance to them by a mistake. They already think that i m a snitchy lil' fucker.
^ That wasnt done on the fucking purpose
>>
>>17513946
That doesn't sound like a good reason at all. You don't know what will happen.
>>
>>17513950
Well i dont know, anon.
As i said we're already at "bad" relationship. I just can feel it.
>>
>>17513909
7 bros jumping someone? You might just fucking kill him then you'd wish you didn't give a duck about ((friends)) you love with softfag
>>
>>17513957
Hahaha
That's one of my insecurity reasons.
I though the same way, said so, and they replied that he might not be alone.
The shit is planned on ~3am on week days. When he'll be walking out university. So he might be with his budds.
>>
>>17513968
Just be the annoying homo that records and screams world star to play it safe. That way weez still b koo n sheit
>>
I dont see how that will work :s
>>
Alright, anons, thanks for all the replies, i gotta go now. Will be back in ~3 hours.
Please keep posting shit here, i'll get back and reply to most of it
>>
>>17513957
This anon is absolutley right OP. There's a good chance of the guy being seriously hurt or even killed. Are you really willing to take a man's life, and consequently spend the rest of yours in jail, just to look cool in front of your friends?

Also vigilante justice is no justice at all. What you're planning to do is a crime, arguably a much worse one than you're victim is alleged to have commited, even though you don't have a shred of evidence against him.
>>
>>17513946
You want respect . Stand for what you think. And don't expect an instant good reaction , there's no/rarely instant gratification for this, but there will be in the long term if you keep standing for what you think (simply respecting yourself) and that's the difficult part where people fail. People don't see the reaction of respect they expected/pictures and therefor don't change but that's exactly when you loose or gain respect. Just ask yourself , would you do it if you were alone or not under social pression ? And are you ready to take responsability for what will happen ? If you think this is bullshit, and you don't act upon what you really think , you're not respecting yourself and no one's gonna respect someone who doesn't even respect himself ... Also sorry for english , don't know if explained it well.
>>
>>17513909

OP you must defend this dude! Be a man and stand up to those 8 guys alone. Use your superior wit and intellect to disperse them!
>>
>>17513909
If you all want to beat someone up, why not draw straws and beat the crap out of one of your own?
>>
>>17513999
We've talked about this.
He's not going to die.
Sadly, there's almost no way they'll be able to catch us.
I do actually have a shred of evidence - girl's claims, and my friend's claims.
To be honest, i m not doing this just to look cool in front of my friends, at start, i just wanted justice. I know a few of people like him. They do whatever they please and dont get any consequences. I've also met a girl who, after we became really good friends, told me how the same thing happened to her - she was raped - and the dude who did this didnt even feel ashamed, he kept going to parties and stuff. After 4 months they've met at some god forsaken party (drink, do drugs, forget about it all), and all that dude said is "<Insert party's host name here> kick her out, i cant stand the sight of her." There was also a lot of horrific details - how she tried to deal with all of that. She tried to end her life by cutting her wrists 4 times. (Still counting). And all that just because some beastlike prick wanted sex.
I asked her what happened to that guy. And she told me that... "nothing".
BUT
My tiny lil' brain couldnt figure out that there's going to be 7 dudes who want to beat him up. So that's like the major problem.
>>
>>17514042
Hahahaha ._.
>>
>>17514031
Thanks m8. But the main thing i want is justice, not respect. Respect comes on second place.
>>
>>17514254
Donno bae.
I mentioned that there's going to be "i-just-want-to-fight" faggots. I m pretty sure they wont agree to that. All they want is to beat someone up, i m pretty sure they about that. Although i want justice
>>
>>17513968
>attack at 3am
Go to sleep that night.
Wake up in the morning.
Tell your friends that you forgot to set your alarm.
>>
>>17514441
My bad. I've meant 3 pm.
>>
>>17513909
Who elected you guys the Legion of Justice?
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.