[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Pursued by notions of suicide

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (42KB, 880x586px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
42KB, 880x586px
I'm relatively certain that I'm going to die by suicide, unless something like a car accident or unexpected health issue takes me out first. It's not really a matter of if. It's when.

Tonight the feelings are very stromg, and seemingly out of nowhere. My life has been hard, but then who's hasn't been? Everything feels like a mess. I don't know how to handle any of it.

Should I start putting my plan into action? It will take a few weeks to get everything set up and ready to go, and I feel like maybe I should write a few letters to friends and family. Maybe by the time everything's ready I'll have changed my mind again, temporarily. I do know I won't be doing any more attempts. My research is done and the next time will be the last time.

Or should I try therapy and medication again? It never really leads to anything positive. Or hasn't yet. Best case scenario I get back on lithium and the suicidal feelings are quelled along with my sense of self.

I really don't know what to do anymore.
>>
Replies: 0
Page: 2
>>
i dunno man, is that what you feel like doing? are you absolutely certain that this is what you wanna do?
>>
Get help. Reach out to someone. You're worth it.
>>
>>17513754
Dunno if it's what I want to do, but I'm definitely compelled to do it.

>>17513757
What's the endgame here, and how do I get there? I've done so much fucking therapy with nothing to show for it but medical debt.
>>
Pick the top 3 people more important to you. Imagine each of their reactions after you've gone through with it. Can you really do it knowing how much you've hurt them?

Go to therapy, get medication, go to the gym, find new hobbies. You are worth it OP, even if your depression doesn't think so.
>>
>>17513786
My best friend would be hurt a lot, but I know she would move on with her life and make new friends. Eventually she'd only think of me occassionally and the pain would subside. I've had friends commit suicide and know what it's like.

Family might deal with it poorly, especially at first. But they would get used to me not being there anymore eventually.

Guess it didn't make sense to even post this thread. Whatever I'm looking for won't be found here.
>>
File: image.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px)
image.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.