[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Well,/adv/. My curiosity got the fucking best of me, and I asked

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 6

Well,/adv/. My curiosity got the fucking best of me, and I asked my wife of 3 years, where I was on the bedroom scale. Out of the 13 guys shes slept with (including me) I come in second, only to a fuck boi, that treated her like shit, as a teen. Talk about a blow to the ego. Am I being insecure?
>>
you are probably lower than second anon

yes you are being insecure

13 men holy crap m8
>>
>>17513697
>where I was on the bedroom scale
lol sure she's being honest
>>
She's likely not telling the truth, mane.
You went after damaged property when you started getting after a heavily used homie hopper.
>>
>>17513697
My penis doesn't even work and I'm worried I'll never find a girl who will stay with me, let alone a wife. Consider yourself lucky.
>>
>>17513720
>My penis doesn't even work
doubt it
>>
>>17513702
>>17513704
>>17513715
I figured. I asked her, before, like 2 years ago, and she said I was the best. I asked her again, recently, to catch her in a lie, and she goes "You really want to know?", then told me. The fact that she lied in the first place, makes me never want to believe her again. I dont even want to have sex, anymore.
>>
>>17513727
She wants to be stepped on like that guy did to her. She's likely settling, and will cause drama if you two go steady, possibly even stray.
>>
>>17513735
I doubt it. Overall, shes a great girl. I know for a fact that shes loyal to me. Not like a beta would claim tgat they know, but like Im 100% sure that her loyalty lies with me.
>>
>>17513743
Sure, but there's likely a reason she really liked the sex with a terrible partner, possibly that she enjoys that type of role. Or his ding dang was huge. Either way, the best sex for women if the size difference is negligible should depend on who she's with.
>>
>>17513748
She said that Im the best in the love making aspect. But he's better, overall. And Im not sure if he's bigger. Im 7in, though.
>>
>>17513756
Ask her about her kinks and fk her hard mate
>>
>>17513756
theres def a 10inch in there.
>>
>>17513697
these threads are always so sad. Not many people, men or women, are expert lovers delivering curl your toes orgasms on cue so if I were to base everything solely on a mans performance, I know who that man is. I mean he was far, far a better lover than any man before or since but he would also be the best lover of dozens of women and we cannot all have him nor want him as a bf or husband. It's one thing to have a brief period of total passionate abandon and quite another creating a partnership, home, deep love and understanding and lovemaking. For example, if forced to rate my current partner in terms of sexual performance he's not in the top 5 (I would never say so) but I could lay with him for a week 24/7 and never tire of him. The man that made me tremble in his presence and literally soak my panties in anticipation of his touch, I also hated.
>>
>>17514092
Can't your current partner learn to be better and crack the top 5? Or is it something irreparable, like a small dick or something?
>>
>>17514092
wtf I hate women now
>>
>>17513697
If it really bothers you, try to beat him at it? In all honesty, the guy I currently like, isn't all that great in bed, and definitely not as great as another guy I had really good sex with. But I'm in love with him either way.
>>
>>17514203
>definitely not as great as another guy I had really good sex with
dont forget to let your bf know this kek
>>
>>17513697
Why would you ask a question like that? If you wanted her to tell you that youre the best there is then perhaps you should have asked her to tell you that YOURE THE BEST THERE IS. She gave you an answer and you dont like it. Well, it is yo who asked for it. There is a lesson to be learned here
>>
That guy dumped her because she's as shit a lay as you are.

Deal with it. You're a unit. You work better together.
>>
>>17514109
I think you miss my point. It is not a competition and nowhere did I say I was dissatisfied with my partner, in fact I said I could lay beside him 24/7 and soak up every moment. What is wrong with men? By the way, there will always be someone that is a better lover, some men just are.
>>
>>17513697
Second out of thirteen? That's not so bad. Or are you saying second-worst?

In the future, don't ask questions you don't want the answer to.
>>
File: images.jpg (3KB, 242x208px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
3KB, 242x208px
>>17514274
REEEEE
>>
>>17513931
I don't think you realize how rare 10 inch penis is. Unlikely that she encountered one with a partner count of 13.
>>
>>17513727
She is your wife, anon. She took vows for you and you for her. Does this petty bullshit really matter?
>>
>>17513727
hmmm i dunno anon, maybe she lied because she knew you would act like an insecure beta bitchboi over some guy she fucked in her teens?
>>
>>17514092
>Implying that a man can't be both

You shouldn't have slept with a douchebag. I'm only interested in serious relationships, me and my girlfriend plan to marry when out of college, and contrary to your dichotomy, I satisfy her entirely. I can make her cum around eight times on average if the mood is right, but never really less than two times. She generally becomes so dick drunk that her brain shuts off and she can't function.

But yeah, go ahead with your "I'm going to settle for an average male that will pay for me after I fuck all the chads" narrative.

Stupid whore.
>>
I've had 4 boyfriends. My first was really good at sex, but the 3 afterwards all had erectile dysfunction. The second one would go limp 50% of the time, the third I never even had "sex" with, unless you call shoving a semi flaccid dick in and thrusting a few times only for it to go limp while inside my vagina sex.

The current guy I'm seeing can't even get an erection for more than a half minute. It's like I'M HARD HURRY BEFORE IT GOES AWAY. I'm like, no that's not how it works, you have to kiss me and do fore-- and by the time I'm done explaining, the erection is gone and won't come back. These guys aren't even old, ranging from mid 20s to early 30s. Why is this happening?
>>
>>17514988
You're cursed or the cosmos is punishing you for a monumental karmic Injustice in your past life.
>>
>>17514988
U havent met me yet babe ;)
>>
>>17514886
can you even read? No where did I say I wasn't satisfied with my current bf nor others, actually the contrary. All I did was state a fact that if I were to rate the men I've been with there was one that stood out but the question of rating and making it a competition is absurd. I also agree some men are better lovers innately. Good for you and your girl, that is if she isn't faking some of the time to make you get off her.
>>
>>17513697
>wifing a non-virgin

This is what you get
>>
>>17515209
oh yes I have, braggarts never live up to their own hype
>>
>>17514988
the first one is an experimental error.
>>
File: 1452949764412.gif (146KB, 300x375px) Image search: [Google]
1452949764412.gif
146KB, 300x375px
>>17515236
kek
>>
File: cuck.png (166KB, 499x499px) Image search: [Google]
cuck.png
166KB, 499x499px
>>17513697
>13
>>
>>17515288
I still remember that thread when this chick finally revealed the number of partners to be 40 and her fiance hauled ass out of there kek
>>
To be honest...

You're terribly insecure, dude. It threatens to make a wreck of you in situations like this one where you're not even using logic anymore.
>>
>>17513697
>that is if she isn't faking some of the time to make you get off her.
absolute savagery
>>
>she couldn't even lie about the guy ahead of it

Damn, that dick must have been incredible. You will never compete fyi
>>
>>17513697
>13
>wife
>falling for the marrying non-virgin women meme
Ayy
>>
>>17513727
Bruv 13 is just the square root of the dicks she ate

If you are not a cuck already it is a miracle and jesus will return
>>
Just think OP, if that guy came back in her life she would dump you in a heartbeat to run off with him
>>
>>17513697
>Talk about a blow to the ego. Am I being insecure?
You were insecure the moment you asked.

What most beta males forget is that if you ask a woman to be honest about sexual stuff, they will be honest.
All you did was scream "I'm insecure" when you asked, she probably bumped you up a few places so you placed (out of pity).

All that matters is that she is married to you, and she hopefully isn't fucking anyone else.
You need to get over it OP, you brought it on yourself when you asked, and you brought it on yourself even more when you married a woman who fucked 12 guys before you.
>>
>>17513715
Why do people consider women with extensive sexual histories "damaged goods"? I see why one would feel that way, but why would it matter if you're the one she's with and is committed to?
>>
>>17513697
If you put in the work, you can become better.
>>
>>17515343
If she didn't stop in the 5th it's not the 13th who is going to make her.
>>
>>17515343
>Why do people consider women with extensive sexual histories "damaged goods"?
Because you can guarantee they were not all established relationships.
Chances are that she also gave out a much lower number than is actually true.
When women are getting sexual with many guys it isn't because they like to see guys reach orgasm, it isn't for their own gain, it is because they have a skewed idea of how to handle a relationship with men.
Also don't forget that many women will be selective about how many men, I had an ex who cheated on me, but she decided the relationship was over after she fucked the first guy, so she didn't count the others, I was initially told "I cheated on you with someone" but later learned that she fucked 3 guys in one night.
This video might help you understand other ways women alter their number.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BBtUFSHl4ZY
>>
>>17515385
What about men who do the same thing? Why isn't there as much disdain for them? Or is it just because 4chan is about 70% men
>>
>>17513697
Well she probably lied to you. Not sure why she didn't just say you're the 1
>>
>>17515398
I don't know of a lot of men who actually sleep around to that extent, I can count 4 I've met in my lifetime and I'm 28.
Women get funny about how many women men have slept with too because it shows if they have commitment issues.

And before you bring it up, celebrities get free passes because they are celebrities, that's why nobody brings up that Ellie Goulding or Rita Ora are the community pussy in celebrity circles.
>>
Youre being insecure and honestly really dumb. Why would you even ask a question like that in the first place if it had potential to hurt you emotionally but wasnt necessary info for the relationship? If anything be grateful she at least ranked you #2, and didnt flat out lie to just appease your ego. If shes married to YOU and not the fuccboi you obviously have more worth than just sex. Also they were teens? Holy fuck dude. Youre jealous of a teenage boi, get over yourself.
>>
>>17515226

> Expect a woman that is old enough to marry to be virgin

You're a neckbeard who never even have seen a vagina, aren't you, anon?
>>
>>17515226

> Expect a woman that is old enough to marry to be virgin

You're a neckbeard who have never even seen a vagina before, aren't you, anon?
>>
>>17513697
Don't ask questions that you don't want to know the answer to. Imo as another dude you are being very insecure

It doesn't matter who's better than you. You're not the best. You may be better than someone, but you will never be the best. Once you realize this then you will have the encouragement to actually improve instead of whine about the harsh reality. Believing that you are the best in someone's eyes is a mistake.

Also why the fuck do you care. These people aren't around anymore. It's like you want to control her thoughts and opinions so you can feel better about yourself
>>
>>17515236
;_;
>>
>>17513697
Alright OP, I'm a guy with 50+ partners that's with a girl who said her partner count is "less than me"..... I think you're being insecure but not in the way you think you're being insecure. Ithink it's entirely normal to wonder how many dicks your girl has had inside of her. When you buy a car, you want to know how many miles are on it.

The real issue here is that you have "feels" that some other guy got your girl's panties wetter than you. So let's examine that...

First, there's a lot you can do to improve. Exercise. Eat right. Up your Game and foreplay. You have control over where you are on that ranking.

However, also have the maturity to understand that a lot of female attraction and sexual satisfaction comes from the situation. it's a lot easier for Chad thundercock to get her wet because he's literally sacrificing his entire life to get her wet.

Think about that... Think about most Chads - not going places in life, typically not that bright, they peak in high school kind of shit. Sure, sure there are exceptions but the average Chad that "fucked her the best" bladdy bladdy blah is usually that one dude in college that she could afford to get drunk with every night and do slut shit with. IN other words, what was attractive about Chad was the *situation.* The *context in life.*

It's the same for guys. I still remember when I used to have drugs on me all the time... I loved, loved, loved the drug sluts who would come over, get high, and let you do whatever.

^^ I can't expect my current partner to getting high on opiates on my ratty couch all day, every day. I need her to not be a drug addict lol and raise my kids. ... But I still miss drug sluts you see? Same deal with your wife and Chad.

So to recap: You can up your sex game and be the best you personally can be in the situation you are in. Anything else is noise.
Thread posts: 57
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.