[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I think I fucked it all up boys

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3

File: 1472431254795.png (457KB, 680x471px) Image search: [Google]
1472431254795.png
457KB, 680x471px
A girl I've been dating and I have had several issues because of Instagram.we both have major trust issues. She follows too many dudes that are beat over her and I follow too many hot women for her liking. Last month I took the step temporarily deactivate my Instagram because I actually like her. We've been friends for 7 months but dating only 2 months. Anyway I was stoned at a party and someone asked if I blocked them on IG and I said no, I temporarily deleted it, they asked if it had been more than a month and informed me that it would delete completely after 30 days. So I signed back on just to check and it was still there. When I tried to deactivate again it told me I had to wait a week.

Now this is where I fucked up. I was going to tell her I reactivated it but I kind of chose to just not mention it and delete it after the week was over. She found me on there and saw I commented and liked a few pictures. She freaked out and just ended things. Am I in the wrong? Is she overreacting? What do I do? She says she needs time to work on herself and that she's not ready for this. It really hurt her. I'm surprised by how.much she's hurt actually. I just need some advice dudes pls help
>>
Try to talk things out. Fight for your love #nohomo.
If you think it doesnt make sense, fuck it
>>
>>17513620
Given what you've posted here, I don't think either one of you is ready for a serious romantic relationship (if any kind) and you should consider this a second chance.
You almost dodged a potential drama bullet, and only got grazed by it. There are probably a half billion fucking people who haven't had that opportunity.
Just move on with your life, try to improve yourself, and enjoy your life. It's pretty obvious you aren't enjoying it much at present.
>>
Your gf is a dumb social media whore
Drop her
>>
>>17514786
This, OP

You have to realize that not everyone is gonna be there at the right place at the right time. For your own benefit (since it sounds like you have trust issues as well) take this time now that you're single and work on yourself. Improve yourself. Give yourself the opportunity to find the right person at the right time.
>>
>instagram issues
What went wrong with the civilization?
I think we need another meteor to wipe out and start over again.
>>
>>17514794
this.

She ended it, without you getting to explain etc. If she couldn't deactivate but you could then clearly you're better off without her.
>>
>>17513620
it's not about the instagram. it's about her saying this is important to her and you agreeing you would do it and going back on your word.

you undeleted your account. instead of explaining to her you kept it secret and USED your account even.

you choose instagram bitches over her. that's why she's hurt.
>>
>>17514627
I want to but her trust is so fragile, I don't know what to do. I miss her

>>17514796
This sounds good. I need to take some time and better myself.
>>17514822
I do have an issue with commenting on pictures but I stopped. The only reason I didn't tell her about it was because i didn't want her to blow up on me
>>
>>17515201
She didn't ask me to delete it I did it on my own accord. I undeleted it because I thought it would.go away forever and I didn't want that I have like 800 pictures.
>>
>drama over instagram accounts

Oh to be 15 again
>>
>>17515229
Yeah that input was so insightful thanks bro. These are real life issues the dude obviously is dealing with something
>>
>>17515260
>trying to pretend like you're someone other than OP
>>
>>17513620
Did she deactivate her Instagram account?
>>
>>17513620
So you had to deactivate you instagram account because you liked to many Women on it but she did not have to deactivate her account even though she was liking dudes on it.

If I were you id beg her to take me back, keep my Instagram account but delete all the women then you and her can select what dudes she fucks while you watch you fucking cuckold.
>>
>>17515265
No. I told her I trusted her. I know she doesn't do anything wrong but she has a hard time reciprocating
>>
File: 1309733846636.jpg (28KB, 390x310px) Image search: [Google]
1309733846636.jpg
28KB, 390x310px
>>17515260
>deal with serious issues
>over instagrams accounts

OP, you have growing up to do man
>>
File: 1466628437493.jpg (71KB, 750x724px) Image search: [Google]
1466628437493.jpg
71KB, 750x724px
>>17515274
>>
>>17515279
Instagram and social media in general is cancer for relationships. It exacerbates fears and obscures trust if it's not strong enough. Welcome to the 21st century bro
>>
>>17514815
I was going give him horrible advice because I hate him but it looks like he doesn't need my help screwing up his life
>>
So what you're saying is that you are mutually treating each other like the other is untrustworthy, without any respect to how trustworthy you two actually are? Your solution was to make the other jump through hoops by shutting down social media, to prove something to the other, but it is actually highlighting your dishonesty rather than putting emphasis on your honesty?

You had to be stoned when coming up with that plan.

Look, the truth is you can't do a damned thing about cheating, regardless of how trustworthy your partner is or not. At the end of the day, you are not each other's hostages, and what is going to happen will happen.

As for your complaint, "Well, Instagram is particularly TRIGGERING because it is a lot about showing off and hooking up," then I hear you. Instagram is just narcissistic self-promotion in a (go figure) pretty format, and I'm not surprised it's causing someone trying to have a traditional lifestyle (experimenting with monogamy and trust) a fuckton of grief.

The damage by social media and college culture is already done, so give that up. Any cheating that happens or any loyalty that happens is really just fated to, so grappling with fate is not recommend. Let go.

Also, please watch John Carpenter's The Thing. It's a really badass old movie about mutual distrust and how, regardless of how valid it is, it can destroy everyone involved.
>>
>>17515293
Do I give her space and just hope she understands I wasn't doing anything wrong or should I try and make my case. I agree that it's fated
>>
>>17515303
She's a cheating Stacey. You can either deal with it or move on.

Can't turn a ho into a housewife
>>
>>17515303
Your case? Well, were you doing something 'unfaithful',or did you just want your Instagram back? There's some cool looking stuff on there to follow.
>>
>>17513620
Lmfao you are both pathetic. Instagram > healthy relationship
>>
>>17515309
OP didn't say he was cheated on or anything like that. I agree that she really might be a cheater (like anyone else might be a cheater), but you can't just kick people out of your life based on assumptions.

For example, I'd rather fuck a cheater than not have any sex, so long as she knows the wrath she will incur if I get some HPV or HIV or herpes or something.

I mean, telling everyone to fuck off is how to end up with no friends or girlfriends at all. I know from experience.

>but it's better to be alone than...!

To an extent. You'd better have a pretty sweet VR headset if you are actually, truly alone.
>>
>>17515324
Stfu du. Instagram is a modern way to improve people's lives by connecting them by images they cherish.
>>
>>17515316
No I wasn't being unfaithful I just wanted to see if it was deleted after a month. Then when I reactivated it it said I had to wait a week. So in that week i commented and liked a few pics but I didn't fuck around. I should have told her but I thought it would be easier to just have it and delete it once that week was up.
>>
>>17515332
It's about attention. You're a tripfag you would know something about that
>>
>>17515334
well if you were just checking to see if there would be deletion, then that's not so bad at all.

make that case (since it only takes two seconds), be sure she's looking you in the eyes and listening, and then give her some space or something?...I can't tell you how to deal with a specific person's anger who I don't really know. I would, but I can't.
>>
>>17515337
hopefully you detected the sarcasm in that post
>>
>>17515309
Yeah she wasnt cheating I was just unsure of whether I could trust her. Some people just have a hard time opening up a d once they do any little thing will hurt them. Thats her. I regret the mistake and I want her back I don't know how to do it.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.