[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This girl who rejected me like 3 months ago is messaging me now?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4

File: armada.jpg (24KB, 273x358px) Image search: [Google]
armada.jpg
24KB, 273x358px
I posted about this last night, got one response that told me to make a move, but I want some more advice.

> Met a girl from my classes last semester, had a huge crush on her
> We play League so we became pretty good friends off that
> Was going to ask her out, she got a boyfriend.
> Never hung out much with her off campus, all initiation done by me in messages
> Halfway through second semester becomes apparent she broke up with bf
> Ask her out last day of second semester, she says yes, around mid-May.
> Message her next day to talk, she basically tells me, "I'm sorry, but don't expect anything of the date. My boyfriend cheated on me not even 2 months ago in March and I'm on emotional tilt. I'm not able to have romantic feelings for you or anyone else, I'm really sorry. I can't even see myself with anyone at all, I'm sorry, I have a lot on my plate"
> Let her vent, just said it's fine
> It's not fine, felt like shit.
> Stopped messaging her entirely week after this

It's been 3 months now, sporadic messages but nothing of importance, literally she never messaged me once after. Past few days I've randomly gotten messages from her, which is extremely odd to me, and they seem like convo starters. She always take a while to respond, but she's been messaging me first which is entirely weird for me. I don't respond more than 2 or 3 times though.

Another Anon said it could be her trying to get me to do stuff with her or something, but I dunno. I think it's prob cause fall semester is starting and she's going to try and hang out with me again like 2nd semester. Any advice?
>>
She just wants a backup guy to give her affection. It's pretty clear with the sudden texts and long reply time. If you to her you have to be careful since you might get that crush feeling again.
>>
>>17513577

A backup guy?

I mean, I don't see why she'd need me for that, she's got a lot of friends who reply and talk to her more often than I do or did.
>>
I had a girl who acted like this. She'd totally blow me off and act like a bitch. Id text her and she'd barely respond until I just gave up and stopped texting. A few days later she'd ask me to meet up and she'd be riding and sucking my cock. Then she'd go back to ignoring me.

I just don't get it. Not really complaining, I mean she let me cum down her throat... But I really liked her haha.

Maybe just be aloof. Don't ask her it again. Just chill out and see what she says. She'll probably reject you and she probably just wants attention/affection, but ya never know.
>>
>>17513672

My only question though is... why from me?

I asked her out once, she said no, I was nice to her after it, and then didn't message her again.

I know she has a lot of other friends that are guys, and she's CONSTANTLY showered with attention, why the fuck after 3 months would my attention be needed?
>>
>>17513680
Hmm... Maybe because you ignored her for 3 months? Maybe she likes you a little bit. Hard to say.

Just don't take women seriously, and don't forget that most of them are interchangeable. Even if your brain develops feelings for one, their still interchangeable. I just think of them like stray cats.
>>
>>17513680
There is a chance that she is curious about giving it a shot with you again. Sometimes when you leave a window open by being nice to them after being rejected, they come back a few times. It's happened to me.

I think leaving that window open makes you look somewhat secure/confident with yourself, even if you are bummed out for a week.

On the other hand, she might just want your attention as a friend. It's so hard to know with girls. Their so fickle and all over the place, especially in their early 20's.

Now that I'm 24, I love chasing 20-21 year old girls. Its so much easier now. I can emotionally detach from their retarded mind games and just act aloof, which seems to bring a much higher rate of success.
>>
She sees you as a safety net. Some dude just treated her like shit and now she wants to feel validated again. Don't give her the time of day.
>>
>>17513691

I guess so. I just find it incredibly fucking odd it's been 3 months straight and right before the semester starts she's messaging me.

I don't know what to make of it, do I message her back or try to do something with her? Do I just give uninterested replies and leave the messages at that?

I mean, I suspected she might like me like the week or so after she rejected me, but that's only cause of the 3 guys she rejected, I was the only one who didn't act like an emotional faggot and she asked me for help with rejecting another one. She was like, "Oh I had no idea you were deep or mature dude. I just didn't realize you might've been like this."

Wanted to tell her fuck off, of course you didn't know shit, we're just friends not people who speak to each other like we're philosophers.

She has an obsession with "deep" people and a Korean fetish. Her last boyfriend was both. He was "depressed constantly" because "he had a different outlook on life. He questions why we're here, you know?"

No I don't know, I don't think about that shit cause I don't have actual fucking autism.

sorry for rant
>>
>>17513719
I have a girl who randomly texts me asking to come over and fuck, but otherwise she completely ignores me.

She might text me to fuck 1 or 2 times per week. Am I a safety net for whatever guy she is getting rejected by?
>>
>getting toyed with by a basic ass LoL playing koreaboo

You deserve this
>>
File: image.jpg (33KB, 479x475px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
33KB, 479x475px
>>17513719
Listen to this nigga.
>>
>>17513706

I'd be very surprised, but that's the only thing I can think of at the moment. At least, only one that makes sense to me other than "She wants attention", but even that doesn't hold up so well since it's been 3 months entirely.

>>17513719

Like I said tho, it's been 3 months with virtually no contact. It's been over 3 months since she last had a boyfriend, and she's a pretty popular girl who I see hanging out with some of the guys in our friend group on snapchat a lot. None of the guys in this group would treat a girl like shit btw, they're the reddit-tier whiteknight faggots.

No way in hell she'd turn to me for affection because of her boyfriend who cheated on her in fucking March.

>>17513733

More accurate than I care to admit
>>
>>17513724
She either sees you as a friend with benefits or otherwise, yes, you get her off while she is getting over a broken heart. If you see her as the same, sweet, FWB can be fun. However if you have feelings for her either talk to her about it or walk away.
>>
>>17513565
I was cheated on by my fiance OP. Two months after I was at a wedding and a girl was flirting with me. It felt awesome to feel wanted again. So I visited her and when I did I realized it was a horrible fucking mistake. It became clear to me I was just not ready for a relationship. For you OP, I wouldn't take this girl's actions too personally. Getting cheated on really fucks you up, and in those early months after it's easy to be enticed by anyone who gives you attention. Just some perspective from someone who's been on the other side.
>>
>>17513745
Getting cheated on fucks you up. One of my good friends needed a year and a half before he could fully invest himself in a relationship. For me it's been 5 months since I was cheated on and I'm still not interested in the least in a relationship. It can vary from person to person, but I would say for most situations, 3 months is not enough ti[spoiler][/spoiler]me to get over it for most people.
>>
>>17513760

Yeah, I think what also makes it worse is that we're young too, so this is her first grapple with relationship woes it seemed.

I'm just making this thread cause the 3 months no contact to random messaging is incredibly, incredibly odd coming from her and I have no idea what it means. It could definitely be attention cause she feels like shit still maybe, but she's gotten plenty from other kids she knows.

I'm nobody special to her, so I dunno. I'll see what happens over the course of the next few weeks, I'll probably see her on campus a bunch.
>>
>>17513768

Then it'd be a around 5 months for her if you follow my OP, and if you're referring to me asking her out 2 months after being cheated on, I had no idea she was broken up for 2 months, she stopped talking about him or mentioning him at the beginning of February and I thought she just decided she didn't wanna be with him anymore.
>>
dude are you trying to date Chelsea? lol
>>
>>17513797

Chelsea?

Who are you?
>>
>>17513774
Give her space. She's damaged goods right now, so either decide to be her friend and support her, or find someone else to try and court because you won't find success with her anywhere in the near future if at all.
>>
Oh this is getting good
>>
>>17513807

What kind of space you talking about though?

She reached out to me, I didn't contact her for 3 months straight, I'd say that's enough space.

Unless you mean just be a regular friend, which I was planning to do no matter what. Wasn't going to be like, "HEY YOU'RE MESSAGING ME AGAIN WANNA GO OUT?"
>>
File: Armada.jpg (177KB, 1024x683px) Image search: [Google]
Armada.jpg
177KB, 1024x683px
>>17513565
nice melee meme
>>
>>17513672
Ahh this made me sick. That's my ex girlfriend right there.
>>
File: we tech those.png (842KB, 639x928px) Image search: [Google]
we tech those.png
842KB, 639x928px
>>17513838

thanks u2
>>
Before I'm done, I'll give a bump. I got a lot of advice as in to be careful with her, but I'm still not sure what I should do.

Like, how do I respond to these messages? Do I just reach out like, "Hey, wanna meet up?" or just do the non-interest answers where I reply and then just ignore her response?
>>
>>17513565

>Message her back with just: "Hi"
>Wait 3 months till you respond again
>Profit?

Women like men who play the waiting game!
>>
>>17513719
This OP, if you are going to do anything, pump and dump.
>>
>>17513565
well she's obviously not sexually attracted to you that's clear.
Everything else is speculation
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.