[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How to not give a fuck about neighbours

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

File: LaFormula_HiRes.jpg (42KB, 660x371px) Image search: [Google]
LaFormula_HiRes.jpg
42KB, 660x371px
>33 y.o male, no parents, I live with my brother
>The house is ours so no rent, I only have electricity bills and my own expenses which are pretty low
>The neighborhood is shit, there is a "community" of wannabe ganster lowlifes, they sell pot (maybe crack and cocaine too, not sure about it but they act too retarded to just be potheads) and impregnate any thot dumb enough to fuck them (They sort of look like pic related with hip hop clothes) .
>They hate me (metalhead, lonely guy, smarter than them, independent, have my own small online business)
>Most of the times they see me in the street they adopt this weird hostile attitude, I'm not afraid of any of them, but obviously they outnumber me, so I cannot confront them about it.
>I don't know how to explain what bothers me, it would be a long story, but they kind of talk shit about me, mock me, whatever...
>When I see any of them alone in the street they DON'T have this shitty attitude, they only act like that in numbers.
>How can I stop bothering about them? I just want to be able to ignore their whole existence, but it actually bothers me to know there's a bunch of people that hate me for no real reason (envy perhaps?) Maybe my ego is too big to ignore them? Do I have low self-steem for even caring about other people's opinions about me?
>>
you could try talking to them,
maybe they view you as an outsider because of the lack of communication.

You don't have to let them in your house or anything, but humanizing strangers can go a long way towards disarming conflict and shifting a vague distrust to a, 'that guy's alright'

Something simple, grill some hotdogs, make a couple extra, make small talk, laugh about some stupid shit, exit with a positive impression.

People are less likely to offend against you if they view you as a distinct person as opposed to a faceless other.
>>
>>17513573
test
>>
>>17513573
Ok thanks for your advice.
Too bad it won't work. I know what Im talking about. I've lived here for 27 years, this neighborhood is full of lowlifes. Last year one of them died because he was robbing people on a motorcycle, a taxi driver saw him doing that and ran him over.
I'm telling you, these people only dedicate themselves to hurt, steal, basically wrongdoings.
That's why I know the only option is to completely ignore their existence, and that's quite difficult to me.
They want to provoque me so I fight them and once I engage one of them, the others will attack (happened with my older brother, he doesn't live here anymore).
I don't even think the law can protect me if they attack me (I live in Costa Rica, shit tier laws here).
Guess the only option would be to move out (which is sort of absurd since I have my own place here).
In any case thank you for your reply anon.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (10KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
10KB, 480x360px
>>17513692
>>
>>17513700
Kek, I have that same poster on my door :p
Honestly tho, I wish I could just become deaf at will so I'll never hear whatever crap they say.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.