[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Be my psychitrist for a day

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: o-SCARED-WOMAN-facebook.jpg (199KB, 1536x1024px) Image search: [Google]
o-SCARED-WOMAN-facebook.jpg
199KB, 1536x1024px
Anyone here can be my psychiatrist and diagnose me?

I haven't really been in a true relationship; I'm 28 years old. I've turned down a bunch over the years because I didn't believe my opportunities were quality. I've spent so much time looking for quality that I literally have zero relationship experience. There was always a problem and I always felt that I was being served less than what I felt I deserved.

So, here's where the weird part comes in. Twice, I've done really weird shit over the last 8 years.

At one party, a drunk red head fell asleep next to me. I then stuck my fingers in her ass and fondled her while she slept. She woke up the next morning and didn't remember a thing.

At another party, I jizzed on a drunk chick as she slept. I was actually got caught though by on lookers. At this point, I knew I had a problem. But looking back on it now, I'm not really sure what I was thinking. What could this be?

In both cases, in my mind, they were both women who would have never given me the time of day.
>>
Im 23 and we are the same before the part where you mention the weird stuff you did to those two girls but I see that's probably how I'll end up as well.
>>
You're disgustingly lonely and because you're an inherently bad person, you're now on the path to becoming a rapist. You're welcome.
>>
>>17513436
It's a very dark place. You don't ever want to be there. I've never told anyone about these endeavors. It's horrific!
>>
Depends what you mean by "quality", is it about looks?
If yes. You got low self-esteem so you look at people in superficial way, rejecting them because they aren't "quality". You still want to be close with women though, so you do weird things to those "quality" girls you want, even though you know they wouldn't let you do that normally.

Let go of that "quality" thing, people aren't to be judged like that, to be in a relationship you need to make a connection with somebody, and if you're not good-looking you gotta deal with the fact the older you get, the less chances you have to make the said connection with somebody hot because they'll write you off, perhaps similar way you've written off those opportunities you've had.
>>
>>17513426
Serial rapist with sociopathic tendencies. You assault those you know can't resist as a means of getting back at someone you once knew. A woman, perhaps. Was it a teacher? Your mother? A sister?

You don't feel anything towards the conscious because it is ingrained in you to dissociate from people. You distrust woman because you were once hurt by one. And that pain was enough to traumatize you.
>>
>>17514618
This.
>>
>>17514618
In my defense. I more open to someone more down to earth, but I think the last girl I pushed away was probably the best life was going to give me and everything beyond that has been pretty bad.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.