[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

No gf

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (38KB, 500x419px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
38KB, 500x419px
I'm 20 years old and never had a gf:(

I'm funny, tall, got cash, and not beta when it comes to meeting new people.

I'm also chubby but not obese does this totally eliminate me from getting a gf? ( I am a full time worker and student I literally don't have time to workout except on weekends so motivation Ian there:/)
>>
Funny how? Like a clown?
>>
>>17513114
No like my friends actually laugh and don't have to be stoned
>>
Chubby pretty much means no or very little gf. Try ugly older women or other fat people. My guess is you're trying to compete for desirable women, but that isn't going to work. You have to settle for third or lower tiered females.
>>
>>17513095

men don't have to be skinny to get laid, consider yourself fortunate. if you have cash and can meet people this shouldnt be a problem. i feel like there is something you're not telling us.
>>
>>17513153
Well I work 2nd shift meeting people is somewhat dificult and its factory so 90% males
>>
>>17513137
Accurate actually I'm too picky I guess I have a shit tier nerd girl that won't leave me alone and some not too bad milf but I want like a 7/10 not a god damn 4
>>
File: image.jpg (469KB, 1180x1721px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
469KB, 1180x1721px
You might be ugly. Do you still live with your parents?

If you're actually funny, tall, handsome with a little bread, the girls come to you, you don't have to find them.
>>
>>17513114
Do I amuse you? Is that what you're saying that I'm clown funny hear to amuse you and make children laugh? What kind if funny are you saying I am?!
>>
>>17513125
Because they're your friends, dingus.
>>
>>17513187
>be ugly
>want someone that isn't ugly
That's not how it works, bucko.
>>
>>17513187
>be a 3/10 guy
>making excuses to get fit
>"why can't I get 7/10 girls!!"
>reeeeeeeeeeeee
This is you ^
>>
File: 1468421304132.jpg (178KB, 777x578px) Image search: [Google]
1468421304132.jpg
178KB, 777x578px
what is /adv/ obsession with gfs?
why does everyone thinks they will magically become happy when they get some pussy?
>>
>>17514028
the stimuli you get from being intimate and romantic with someone greatly increases mood.
>>
>>17513095
Are you me?
>>
>>17514028
because biology if we didn't have the desire to seek the opposite gender then the human race would have gone extinct by now.
>>
>>17514028
It's only one of the most essential parts of being human (sexual relationships)
>>
>>17515072
It's funny, because that same desire is going to extinct us!
>>
In the end, we're just simple monkeys that gone too far, foolish and naive monkeys after all, driven by such an archaic reproduction method as insctint is, fear, pleasure, sociality, by letting the insctint control the mind, we're killing what makes us humans, and we're walking backwards.. But it's already done, is it our nature?, or a bad start? whatever it is, it's a matter of time, or decisions will be judged by that unknown hand, and we will perish, this calamity will finally end, just like a lion that doesn't eat meat but vegetals, we are going to learn.
>>
>>17513095

[/spoiler] You might not be as attractive and funny as you think you are [spoiler]

If you were women of your tier would have approached you by now. Which is not the case. Take a good, objective look at yourself, and then start improving.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.