[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

GF Revenge

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (57KB, 640x409px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
57KB, 640x409px
This is a bit of a complicated story, about a break up (kind of). Anyways I'll greentext it

>be me
> be 17 year old junior in hs
>going into senior year
>have qt gf about 6/10
>mosquito bite tiddies but I'm a virgin and this is like my last chance in high school to lose virginity
>also I'm get along with chads cause I play football and she thinks that's hot
>junior year is going well, wind up fucking her the night of the prom
>couldn't be happier, relationship changed my entire life
>overall happier and more outgoing
>all going well until the summer
>she goes to some summer camp for theatre kids
>we go on a break cause I can't stand her after she's been around those theatre kids
>start talking less and less
>18th birthday rolls around, don't even get a text from her, but get texts from her friends so it's okay
>kinda hurt though
>so summer is ending, and I start thinking its time to get back together cause I miss her
>but now she won't ever answer me, like never
>she still hangs with some of our mutual friends, but never me
>hear from friend who likes me more that she's planning to break up with me at the first football game of the season to make me upset
>now I know she's gonna break up with me
>but she's gonna make me look bad
>want to get revenge at her for this cause I never did anything to hurt her, but her theatre friends made her hate me
>what do I do for revenge

On a side note, I do have her nudes so I could show them around but that's too boring, get creative on this one and help me make this Bitch suffer. Will answer any questions to help.
>>
>>17512864
What's the deal with the theater friends? Why do you not like each other?

>now I know she's gonna break up with me
>but she's gonna make me look bad
But now you know. The best revenge is just to just nonchalantly say, "Okay" and then go about your business. Her goal is to make you an upset wreck, which is incredibly shitty of her. Don't give her that satisfaction.
>>
>>17512864
I don't get why you hate her so much. Grow up
>>
>>17512864
>On a side note, I do have her nudes so I could show them around but that's too boring
Aside from that potentially coming back to bite you on the ass, it shows you still care.

>get creative on this one and help me make this Bitch suffer
You want her to suffer? Show indifference. Nothing will hurt her more than knowing that she could die and you would still be happy.
>>
>>17512870
Not sure why theatre friends don't like me. Maybe something to do with me being a semi Chad
>>
>>17512864
can we ban this image mods please
>>
Being indifferent is the best course of action OP.
>>
>>17512864 be sure to break up with her before she does it to you. You could also do some shit like slash her tires or something but make sure to do it in a few months time so it doesn't get linked to you
>>
Tell her to go fuck herself
>>
>>17512891
what the fuck? slash her tires? what's wrong with you people? the girl didn't do anything to the whining punk OP. just throw acid on her you bunch of apes
>>
>be me

There's your first issue
>>
>>17512881
they're all pretentious fuckwads that hate everyone
when she breaks up with you just smile and shrug
then score the winning touchdown
>>
>>17512864
>I can't stand her after she's been around those theatre kids
translation: she won't do everything I say anymore and talks to other people, I've lost control of her
>>
Start trying to hook up with someone else, while saying to everyone your done with her and would say iy tonher face/over the phone but she won't even answer.
>>
>>17512864
come on OP tell us the nasty things you said to her when you broke up and the real reason she won't speak to you anymore
>>
>>17512930
It's mostly that she acts differently. Like she's asking for attention, but won't take it from me
>>
>>17512935
Nothing nasty was said, the last thing I said was that I loved her. I have been spending time with some of her friends though, so that could at least be the start of a reason to not speak to me
>>
>>17512936
that's what I said. you have an idea of what you want her to be and to act like and she is an individual and you don't like that or any outside influence. Your problem is you want control and she won't let you continue
>>
Maybe I should give my younger cousin $20...
>>
>>17512946
no OP but damn where did you get all that from?
>>
>>17512943
that doesn't make sense, who gives a shit if you spend time with some of her friends. you did something or said something unkind because you weren't getting your way. You know why I know this? Because you came here asking for us to help you destroy the girl and I know this is not the first time you tried.
>>
>>17512952
OP came here for help in destroying the girl just because she will break up with him. He got bent because he thinks she acts different around her theater friends.
>>
>>17512957
It's the first time I decided I wanted revenge. It's hurt really deeply not being able to get her attention even though I love her. Now I'd rather be spitefu and let her feel how I've felt. Call it narcissistic if you will
>>
>>17512968
I will but also tell you that this never ends so get ready for a revenge filled miserable life.
>>
OP take this advice
>>17512889
you really want to hurt her, make her feel small, ie. irrelevant.
>>17512965
based on the OP post he's bent because she's now unresponsive AFTER spending the summer with the players and has now caught wind that she plans to dump him on game day in order to fuck his shit up.
explain yourself pleb
>>
>>17512968
>Call it narcissistic if you will
I will, because that's exactly what it sounds like. Are you sure you don't have some form of NPD or other similar personality disorder? Because lack of control and doing something horrible just to get a reaction (called N Supply) are two very common things. Please seek help.
>>
The problem is that you still love her dude. You gotta either drop her like a bad habit or tell her how u really feel. If she turns u down and still wants to fuck u over, post those nudes on social media bro. Fuck. Her. Life. Up.
>>
>>17512978
>explain yourself pleb
>>17512968
read OP's post buckwheat he wants revenge and it borders on sick
>>
>>17512984
I've told her multiple times but it never gets through. She ignores it. Clearly it's time to move on, but I'm having the hardest time doing so
>>
>>17512989
You're just making retarded assumptions lol.
Its pretty funny.
>>
>>17512984
If he loved her, he wouldn't want to do these horrible things to her. End of story.
>>
>>17512994
well the answer to every hurt is not scorched earth and while you may get satisfaction in harming her and beat your chest most sane folk with put you in the bat shit crazy category forevermore
>>
>>17512994
>Clearly it's time to move on, but I'm having the hardest time doing so
Hurting her isn't going to fix how you feel, it's just going to make you feel worse.
>>
>>17512995
no you have your head up your ass. go back and read what OP has said closely. He is one step away from something bad and needs to check himself
>>
>>17513002
he doesn't want only to hurt her he wants to leave a scar
>>
>>17513001
>bat shit crazy
>>17513002
hurting her is going to make you feel worse
^
>>17512998
if that isn't love you don't know what love is
>>
File: 1456963842744.jpg (36KB, 283x315px) Image search: [Google]
1456963842744.jpg
36KB, 283x315px
Grow the fuck up you little high school faggot

That's some serious female shit you're attempting to pull. I don't even know if this OP is real because it's so fucking cliche. Highschool, prom night virginity, being on the football team etc.

If you are serious, then that's some shit a female would do. Be the bigger person and man the fuck up. Being a man is also having to put up with stupid shit women do if you want to be in a relationship with them.

The best thing you can do is keep riding her out and find a new girl in the mean time.
>>
>>17512881
>semi Chad
Nigga you're a baby.

Grow the fuck up and graduate already, fuck.
>>
>>17513010
>if that isn't love you don't know what love is
He's not going to be hurt over hurting her, he's going to be hurt that she still isn't giving him the reaction he wants. She's going to move on faster and the friend group is going to side with her. He's going to feel empty while being completely and utterly alone.

It's completely different from hurting someone on accident and then feeling like shit because you were the cause.
>>
dude real talk you got laid and thats what you wanted. this is a life lesson to show you that the people that you thought were main characters in your story are actually supporting roles. honestly dude? you got laid, let it go. there are so many people on this planet that I promise you if you just let it go instead of making an ass of yourself, you'll look back and realize how stupid and fruitless revenge would be. this is from experience ofc. Let it go and focus on you dude or else I guarentee whatever you did, you lose more respect than she ever will.
>>
post nudes OP
please
my life depend on it.
>>
>>17512864
post nudes. do it.
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.