[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Me and my girlfriend of over 3 years currently only have sex

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: 1446868816811.jpg (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1446868816811.jpg
2MB, 1920x1080px
Me and my girlfriend of over 3 years currently only have sex about once every two weeks, and i've noticed that it's mostly always initiated by me when the first 2+ years it was pretty much always her. She still says how she thinks im sexy and handsome and attractive etc and we do kiss and cuddle almost daily so i don't really understand why theres such a change. I do sometimes point out our lack of sex jokingly in the right context and she just laughs and tells me to shut up or acts like im being silly. Also I've noticed sometimes when I try to initiate she will say stuff like "stop i don't want to get horny" or she will stop cuddling when it seems like things are about to pick up and it feels really weird, like she wants to but couldnt be bothered or something...
>>
Same exact thing, except with gf of 2 years. I theorize females are hard wired to feel horny around new men to trap and seduce them, and then once the male has been around long enough to commit those feelings go away so they can focus more energy on child rearing. What you're experiencing is tragically common OP
>>
>>17512757

Yeah, i look for other signs like maybe the attraction level is decreasing or maybe shes not enjoying the sex as much, but i get complimented a lot by her and during the sex she constantly talks about how much she loves it and my penis etc

Her life is good as well, its not as if shes really busy or stressed or feeling insecure (she actually feels the best she's every felt about herself).
>>
Women don't really initiate sex

You're still having sex twice a week, that's more than 0.
There's still intimacy in your relationship so what's the fucking problem?
Do you think you're so fucking attractive that this girl should always be soaking between the legs when she sees you?
fuck off
FUCK OFF
FUUUUUCK YOU
>>
>>17512832

I said once a week and thats just an average number now, some weeks its 0.

Women do initiate sex, like i said for the first 2 and a half years the majority of times was initiated by my girlfriend. There is intimacy but you never feel as close to someone until you have sex, and going without for 2 weeks sometimes feels a bit much, I only came here to share and see if others are in a similar situations and can provide their anecdotal experiences.
>>
>>17512852
A guy on this site once said something like "taking a girl out for dinner, surrounding her with candles and flowers is to her like her wearing sexy lingerie is to us".
It's what turns them on.
Romance.

You've been together for 3 years, and although you have the love and comfort, romance might have slid a bit.
Don't spoil her, or go over the top. But do something nice, surprise her a bit - don't expect anything, but see how she responds to you taking her out on a date, or cooking a nice meal with a bunch of candles.

Don't have to do it all the time, just every now and again.
Hopefully at some point she'll reciprocate with the things you like.

Dressing sexily for you, as an example.
Could also give her a warm oil massage.

Communicate if things don't improve. Try to figure out what has happened.

Also, maybe hold off sex for a while, but tease her. Don't fully initiate it, make her become so worked up she pounces on you.

Does everything else seem fine?
>>
>>17512902

Thanks for the advice, I do try to surprise her sometimes but its usually with a gift of some kind but i can stand to be more romantic and take her out more to nice places, we have a holiday booked soon so we're both trying to save our money for that, and she lives with her parents still so its next to impossible to make a nice candle lit dinner for her without her family being around and her knowing about it.

I give her massages all the time because i genuinely enjoy keeping my hands busy while chilling in bed and she loves it too but this has become more of a hug type gesture then anything sexual.
>>
>>17512902
Talk with her. What does she really want.
What do you really want.

Don't put ideas in her head, just listen.
Maybe she wants to do something new, or go somewhere new. You can do it or go together, or parallel to each other.

Maybe she wants a wedding ring.
>>
>>17512939
That's good man.
There should be hug like things and closeness without leading to sex. That's important.

Another guy said couples should do a sport together. Can be anything.

Can organise something with a restaurant, ask them if you can set up candles or a musician.
Don't have to spend a lot man, just some ideas.

When they see it is something different, that you've put thought into it, they like it.
>>
>>17512939
How about going for a picnic and having a rose inside the basket.
Give her a smile and a kiss with the flower.

Have a nice day together.

What seems to slow thing a down for women, is when they feel sex is routine,,or that you HAVE to do it,

It is better if you WANT to do it.
>>
>>17512939
I have to sleep man, good luck.
Read some things about this, there are a lot of useless websites and ebooks.

You'll figure it out.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.