[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

? Lately I feel like I cannot connect to my coworkers and new

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 301
Thread images: 17

File: image.png (8KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
8KB, 500x500px
?

Lately I feel like I cannot connect to my coworkers and new acquaintances due to an internal wall I have put up. Ive been thinking about how girls like you have ghosted me left and right for years. I imagine that i am a lame robot but I want to be a sick mecha. Things have only gotten colder for me.

A
>>
You're the best.
>>
>>17512768
Tell her that, then? Girls like compliments.
>>
>>17512772
Why are you so presumptuous about the situation anon?
>>
S,
I'm sorry we can't have a future together.
>>
>>17512748
M,
I hope that when we meet you don't ask me about it.
I hope that i don't talk about it.
>>
Dear Red
I wish we could just lay it all out on the table. You tell me exactly how you feel about us, about me, and I'll tell you about how everything you say, every single gesture, no matter how unconscious, gets puts through the ringer of a lifetime of insecurity and is overblown, over-analyzed, and worried about. I want to just scare you away now before either of us gets attached, because rejection is always far less painful at this stage.
>>
O&K,
I hate myself and I want to die.
>>
>>17512790
initials?
>>
>>17512768
AROUND!
>>
>>17512821
I am almost certain you're not them. But I'm obviously not 100% certain, or I wouldn't have been so non-specific.
>>
V,

It sure makes life entertaining spending time with you, and we don't see each other enough, it has been years since I've heard from you. I pretend there's a chance a ship with you hasn't sailed yet, maybe there's later to reconnect. Then again maybe not.

N
>>
What I couldn't say
Why? Cause you need attention? Is that why you want me to stay? I'm tired of being an emotional tampon for you. I'm so sick of you and your issues. I know you have trouble, but you seem to be playing everything out so much. And then, you keep setting yourself up for failure by staying with Him after nobody tells you to. After that, he does something to make you cry and I'm expected to help pick up the pieces. It's not fair and it never has been. And after that, She leaves me and you make fun of me by saying now I'm definitely not getting any pussy this summer, as if I didn't realize. You rub salt into open wounds and when I feel upset about it you act like I'm not human and just tell me to "be happy".
You tell me we're best friends but it's never felt that way to me, it's always been you asking me to fix something, and my naïvety getting the best of me hoping that it will change after I do something for you. It kills me to say this but it's been hurting even worse holding it in
>>
>>17512768
You're the greatest
>>
Z

I need you, I need you physically, I need you emotionally. I need you in my life, in my bed, I need you. Please, for the love of god, need me too.

A
>>
File: image.gif (2MB, 160x160px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
2MB, 160x160px
A and R

Come back, please please please come back. I don't want to lose you two forever. I don't even know why you both left. All you have to do is hit 2 buttons so we can talk again. I miss my big brothers, you guys like--no, ARE blood to me. A, last time we talked, you were excited at slight possibility of being an uncle, and how you hope it may be a nephew. R, you were concerned about my health, as to if I was ok, after I passed out. I don't understand why you guys made such a weird decision 2 days later. I've been looking everywhere, to find out how to overcome and accept this situation, but to no avail. I love you guys, always.

-Your "Lil sis", M
>>
>>17512748
M
I really hope I won't bump into you today, kek

k
>>
I want to text you how much i love and miss you or call you and hear your soft voice but why? To wait damn there forever or not even get an answer/reply fuck why did i think of you just to irritate myself again
>>
>>17513247

What's their name, anon?
>>
H,
A few days ago I realized you never really cared and just used me as a rebound.
I was at fault to believe our relationship was anything more that a simple fluke of convenience for you.
I don't really regret what happened.
Hope you are happy.
This is the last time I wrote anything directed at you, and from now one I'll try to keep you out of my head.
C
>>
>>17513299

You sound like a good person anon, you deserve better.
>>
P
For fuck sake grab the fucking lid it is right fucking there you retarded potato
>>
>>17513327

S
Where the fuck is the goddamn lid
>>
A:
I like you. A lot. I have a big crush on you and I don't even know why. I haven't felt like this in 10 years.
Damn, how I wish I had a chance with you. I guess I'll keep this secret forever.
I wish you the best. You're such a nice boy.
>>
File: image.png (152KB, 350x327px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
152KB, 350x327px
>>17513339

Anon, you should tell him
>>
>>17513339
don't be a coward and go for it?
unless you are also a boy, i don't see a problem with this.
>>
>>17512748

I just wish I would have asked instead of putting up a facade.
>>
After everything that has happened, you still make me question if I'm even someone you want to be around anymore. I've been making all the effort to spend time with you and do things that make you happy. I go out of my way for you because I love you, but you're breaking my heart.
>>
Dear R,
I wish we could talk. No games, no bullshit, no drama. Just you and me, nobody else, talk. We've known each other for so long, why do we have to play these games? So much of what I do for me is for you, and you can't even manage a smile at me. I want to be with you. I want to make you happy. I want to be able to please you in every way and be together. Maybe that doesn't mean dating, but I want to make you happy. Im starting to think I can't ever do that, that you'll just write me off as some horndog who wants you for your body. I want to be close and be good friends, in a relationship or not. I want to be able to laugh and text and talk with no weirdness. I don't know why we can't or what I can do to make it happen, but I want it bad.

Your pal,
C
>>
>>17513374
On the off chance you're here, RJ, CR. Text me. Just show me something to show that the cool person I know you are is still here. AZ. Just please, don't ignore me again
>>
>>17513080

I'm still hanging around this thread (A & R) you guys missed my birthday, because of this whole thing. All I want is for both of you to quit this stupid thing and talk to me again.
>>
Sullya,

You're the best woman I know. You're wickedly intelligent, have a strong sense of morals, very traditional but can be fiercely flirtatious. I've told you most of this, you know this is how I feel. You said you do want to date me but you are changing so much about yourself that you don't want to drag emotional baggage into a relationship. You told me it could be 3 months or a year before you're ready, and we agreed that we would not wait for each other but if it works out it works out. I agreed to that because I trust you.

But I wonder if I'm being naive.
>>
You constantly assume that I'm being unfaithful. I am. I think you're a great person and a good girl but I don't have any romantic attraction to you, and the last two years haven't meant anything. Its because I find you physically completely unattractive, and I know that's a shitty reason, and it's not your fault.
>>
Dear K,

It doesn't seem to matter; time nor other relationships don't ease the feelings I have for you. I know it's been more than a year since we were together, but I still can't get you out of my head and I feel you're the only one I've loved. I doubt getting back together is in our cards, but I'd be lying if I said I wasn't hopeful.

B
>>
Fuck you for the bullshit drama. Rubbing salt into my wounds.
You knew exactly what you were doing. Start all that shit and then twisted it to make me look like I'm the Crazy one.
>>
File: image.jpg (52KB, 635x473px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
52KB, 635x473px
A

I still dream about your crazy ass even though it's been 5 fucking years, i hope you're allright
>>
You got what's coming to you.
Not my problem.
>>
Hey L,
I've been thinking about you a lot again recently. Just little delusional every now and then. Things I know will never happen, but whatever.
Sometimes during the times when I have to think of you I wonder if it's because you are also thinking of me. I know it's childish. You probably don't wast much of a thought on me.
I hope you are doing well maybe our paths will cross again some day.
C
>>
>>17513662
Just text me.
>>
>>17513674
I have basically no way to contact my L. No phone number, no mail address, no facebook, or just about anything else.
>>
>>17513718
It's called google it
>>
>not using first names
Pussies.
>>
>>17513722
Tried it before, his name is too generic and my google skills are bad.
>>
File: 1385110231279.gif (20KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
1385110231279.gif
20KB, 633x758px
B
I miss you ;_; my life is gone complete shit after school and I am thinking to kill myself everyday. I miss those old happy days but they will never come back eh?
S
>>
You ruin every good thing in my life. Yet you act like the victim. Stfu manipulative bitch!
>>
>>17513741
He probably got tired of the false reality social media can create. Even if you did google it Op addresses and phone numbers are wrong most of the time. Best of luck though.
>>
A,

Your last boyfriend was shitty, and I asked you out at a bad time, and it created a really shit situation for me. I don't regret it though. Your actions combined with my major crush on you just made me live in a toxic, depressed world and I'm glad I'm out of it. I'd love for there to be a future with you, but I've realized that your interests and friends really don't line up with mine. You're still a bit immature I feel and while I do enjoy a lot of time with you, you'd need to change almost your core friends and way of life for me to remotely enjoy the time I spent with you in our first semester when we met.

Really though, your core friend group is a bunch of self-hating LoL players who think they're amazing cause they're Platinum. Fuck off with them, you're a hot girl, go get banged by some hot dude instead of acting like a faggot with a 5'2 LoL loser.
>>
>>17513779
I wouldn't even expect finding him. He isn't the kind of person into social media to begin with and probably takes care not to appear on google that easily anyway.
It's been ages since we last saw eachother. It's probably good the way it is.I've just been hung up to him for too long and regret not acting when I could.
>>
E
I need you. I know we're in a terrible spot.
I know you love me as much as I do you. Why then can't we be together. Stop thinking about it rationally, just go with your instinct. Give in. We belong together and you know it. I love you so much, but this is your decision to make. Just know I'll always be here waiting because I know, you're the one.
Love,
D
>>
>>17512821
Now I'm curious, what are your initials?
>>
I miss my best friend so much. The stupid and silly things we used to do, the memories we've made. I miss it all. But I don't know you anymore. Since your dad died and you moved out to the middle of nowhere with your psycho mom and then started dating that piece of shit neko, you are someone else completely. He's going to hurt you badly and you wont see it coming because you think you love him. I did my best to hold on for the past few years, but what you did was the last straw. It was sort of a blessing to be able to say fuck you to the person you are now because youre a massive bitch. But I will forever miss my best friend. Know that the years we spent together meant something to me and still do, even if they never did to you. I hope throwing our friendship away was worth that skinny white trash child you have decided you are going to marry.
>>
>>17513828
About Susan?
>>
>>17513510

whats your persons initials
>>
>>17513830

No, her name was Brandi.
>>
>>17513523
Initials?
>>
File: 1472520065370.png (378KB, 381x485px) Image search: [Google]
1472520065370.png
378KB, 381x485px
I'm sick of the lies and manipulation. You never had remorse for the shit you have done. Don't come talking to me like nothing ever happened...If you keep treating your other friends like that then they will leave your nasty ass. Time to burn a already broken bridge Bitch!
>>
>>17513510
I had figured out that you were lying and seeing other girls a long time ago. You thought you could lie to me and act like nothing had happened, I could tell. All I want to know is how many did you hook up with during our time together?
>>
>>17513815
RC
>>
>>17514022
OK, good, it's not you.
>>
K,

I wish you didnt believe what our group of 'friends' told you who I am. They potrayed some type of monster when Im harmless to even a fly.

I dreamed of you last night, I saw you crying, your contact green eyes were red with tears. It was sad to see you that way. I would ask if you were okay, but it was just a dream right? Hope you are doing well. Maybe I'll ask when I see you again this week. Maybe you can tell me that you dreamed of me too.

-R
>>
>>17513812
Initials?
>>
If he tries to seduce you away from your partner, saying you're the one, get ready for him to disappear. He's done this countless times before, carelessly heartbreaking, and plays the martyr as if you hurt him
>>
>>17514190
Oh hey, it's almost like you're describing someone I knew once upon a time. Just remove the "seduce you away from your partner" and the rest is accurate. That's neat
>>
Hey, I'm not getting married..yet. At least, not to the wrong person. I couldn't do that.

I'm not even a cheat, it's not me
I love truly, and lose everything for it
Others hate and suffer their lies
That's how much love means to me
>>
So many people ignore the pain they are inflicting in people they say they love, and justify it by keeping it to themselves. I know when something is up, I've sensed it before, it's an emotional distancing that is undeniable. Be true to each other, or let the person find that with someone that feels the same. I've been single for years, and I'm ready to make that commitment, but it's not a one-way street
>>
I was sort of seeing this guy and I'm younger, and I think I didn't understand relationship definitions, and we'd been seeing each other a lot more than either of us had seen others for sometime, anyway, I told him how much I enjoyed his company, and wanted to date, by which I meant for us to be physically exclusive, although I didn't say it, And he said he wasn't really up for dating but wanted to go out with me, and I took that as him not being interested? Anyway..a very long story later, I realise we hadn't got into definitions of boyfriend, girlfriend, partners. He's the only person I've ever fallen completely in love with
>>
If you love someone and they're always on your mind, why not pursue it? It's very clear what's temporary and what's permanent. Pursue life goals, not instant gratification.
>>
>>17514256
I agree. So many settle for temporary arrangements at the expense of emotional intimacy
>>
I hate deception
>>
D,

Give me the delegates.

-T
>>
I HATE YOU, BIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITCH!!!!!!!
>>
>>17513206
Unless you roam the streets after midnight you'll hardly see me.
>>
>>17514309
T,

No.

-D
>>
Don't be a snob. No mummy and daddy didn't pay for me to go to acting school when I was 3.

Get over it
>>
Like 3 or 4 years ago I had a dream that we were together in a room with a white couch and green carpet and you were wearing black short shorts and a white t-shirt and you told me that when the TV turns on you would show me your "pussy" but then someone knocked on the door because they wanted to watch TV but then you didn't show me your pussy and now I feel betrayed and now that I know you are indeed in actuality a huge tease (and less attractive than I once thought you were) I feel justified in my dislike for you and your ilk.
>>
I'm sorry for falling in love with you. I know you've had a crush on me, if you still feel the same, please tell me this week, before I leave
>>
>>17513510
Anon you led someone on for 2 years, that is really fucking shitty. Posting it here to vindicate yourself shows just how weak you are. If I was in that girls position the least I'd expect would be an explanation and an apology. I can't really judge you either, I've had sex with 20 people this year already, and my ex had no idea, he thought it was 2...
>>
>>17514387

>20 people this year

Wtf do you have no self esteem? I am curious how in the hell do you do that, and what is your age?
>>
>>17513510

I'm not sure if you're the person I was with but let me tell you the damage you will do is literally irreversible.

I will never be the same person I was when I met you. I will never trust anyone the way that I trusted you. I wish you would have told me the truth from the beginning because all of that pain, all of that hurt, all of the scars you left me with are sometimes too much to bear, and there are more days than not where I wish I was dead because of you.

I've lost weight, and I'm continuously losing more weight. I started school, and I got the promotion at work that I've always wanted. All of it feels so empty. All of it feels so useless.

I hope you know that the type of human you are crushes the souls of others.
>>
T

I'm always watching you..
>>
>>17514409
H,

I hope you are enjoying the show, but you may want to set down when I pop this H-U-G-E willy, otherwise you may actually fall over, and where is the fun it that?

T
>>
Everyone should pay right? so whats our price?
The passion driven intimacy hidden from the whole world,
Bittersweet relationship I will never forget.

I'm a black hole of disappointment.
Everyone and everything around me turns to ashes
I will miss you forever,
Stay strong.
>>
>>17514404

one day his dick will lead him into trouble
then we get to read about how much of a victim he is at the hands evil manipulative capitalistic ulta-entitled women and how marriage is a sham and all sorts of fun things!

the monkeys never learn, I love it.
>>
>>17514258
Even if there is intimacy, if you constantly feel for someone else, why not just go to them?
>>
T,

I'm in love with your wife and had sex with her nightly for almost two months before you guys moved. See you at Christmas!

W
>>
>>17514748
Kill yourself
>>
>>17514769
Why?
>>
>>17514409
Your initial?
>>
>>17514777
You don't fuck another man's wife
>>
>>17514834
That's fair.
>>
>>17514840

(I'm a different anon) why did you have sexual relations with a married woman?
>>
>>17514853
Probably the same reason alot of guys like me: the opportunity came up.
>>
>>17514923
Would you ever admit to her husband what you did? Do you know him?
>>
J,

My tolerance is done
>>
File: image.jpg (45KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
45KB, 600x400px
H,

You manipulated the one person that I know has romantic feelings for me. You turned him against me. I'm glad he was able to see through your lies and it backfired on you. Nothing you can do will ever undo what happened. I'll see you in hell, BITCH.

-M
>>
>>17514584
Personally I am missing intimacy with someone if I feel something for another. I only the love the person I want to be with and therefore do not feel more for another
>>
>>17515027
I wholeheartedly agree, but apparently not all are like that.
>>
>>17514435
I admit that this is entirely my fault. I am more than willing to accept the consequences of my actions should there be any consequences.

Although I don't mean to negate my first point, she is not attractive. This is true to the extent that although she has a master's degree and a successful career I am the first guy who ever saw past her appearance and dated her. If it weren't for me she would be alone and miserable.

I also wouldn't say that I'm thinking with my dick. I have been in a relationship with a beautiful, smart, funny woman for six months (neither knows about the other.) which is motivated primarily by romance as opposed to sex.
>>
>>17514368
Initials?
>>
>>17515056

How many relation ships are you in?
>>
>>17514175
Me? Or her
>>
J,

Despite you being a little autistic and a vapefag, you're a really nice and cool guy and I'm glad that we got put together as roommates. I wish you wouldn't be so nervous around me. Like, you don't need to ask my permission to turn off the TV or tell me where you're going every time you leave the room. I'm not your mom, dude.

But hopefully you'll get more comfortable around me as the year goes on. Like I said, I glad we met and I hope we become close friends.

-Roomie
>>
>>17514928
(I'm the original anon) I was staying with them for a little bit and we fell in love. Also a little bit what the other guy said. No I wouldn't admit it to him. Yes I know him.
>>
>>17515143

I thought it was like a one time thing, now I know
>>
>>17515151
I said earlier that we did it nightly for two months.
>>
>>17512748

How the fuck did you ever connect to coworkers and acquaintances in the first place?? Teach me your secrets
>>
>>17515167

I must have missed that
>>
>>17512748
maybe you have gotten colder...people like positivity
>>
>>17514402
Dude... An internet connection, being smart, funny, confident and cute does it. Aim for solid 5/10s, they're more than happy to oblige. I'm 30, too busy for a relationship, Im always careful with who Im with, never had any pregnancy scares. If I was a fictional character, I'd be Samantha from sex in the city.
>>
>>17515124
Either or both
>>
>>17515375
EL
DW
>>
>>17514409
Sure you are, kek.
>>
Bye, love.
>>
>>17515634
Toodaloo
>>
M, 2017

Please
>>
Mutual interests and some discussion here and there is all there is and all there ever will be. There will be nothing beyond that, because neither of us are seeking a relationship, and neither of us know each other well enough anyway. Now run along and do you
>>
I'm looking for a relationship
>>
I do
>>
J,

You're a judgmental fuck with nothing but double standards and if you fuck up my relationship with your daughter she's gonna hate you till the day you day of a heart attack.

-S
>>
>>17513080
>>17513414

because of this, I don't even wanna login because it hurts to see
>>
>>17515822
Say it to his face and stop stringing him along you dumb bitch.
>>
>>17515855
>Stringing him along
The very opposite of what's happening. Now if you don't want to keep making assumptions, handle your own damn situation first
>>
I wish I never left you. You made me the happiest I've ever been. Now I'm at the lowest I've ever been, and I have begun to self harm; I feel it's only a matter of time before I end it once and for all. Trying to get back with you was what was giving me hope as we got on so well, like we were never apart. Now that's gone I don't know where to turn. I'm sorry I turned out to be like everyone else.
>>
>>17515860
Then tell him upfront what you said here.
>>
Why did you move on as soon as we started talking again?
>>
>>17515822
Why not?
>>
I thought you were going to reject me
I can't take it again
>>
>>17515877
I have no ability to, hence why I vented it in a thread for getting something off your chest. You do realize that was aimed at a third party, right? The kind that makes up his own retelling of the situation from well outside of it
>>
M,

Why did you have to break up with me to grow up? You're so short sighted. That's your major downfall, you can't think of anything in the long run. On the one hand I'm glad because I've moved on and come so far since you dumped me but on the other hand it's still so sad. You got yourself together, started working out, you've held your job... But that's all. You never had anyone to push you to get an education and start a career. You never found another stable relationship. You never found anyone to replace me, you've just been living with a void that I can't fill from a platonic position. I know you aren't happy with it, but even if what I've got going on crashes and burns I won't take you back because I just don't have the energy to help you be the person I need as a life partner... When you broke up with me you expressed fear that I would surpass you or leave you behind, but dumping me honestly just ensured that that would happen. I miss us. But I kind of just wish we'd never dated at all so I could be your friend and not have to privately feel this way. Please work on yourself. I know it's hard and that you don't want to. But you could quit smoking, save up, go back to school... Maybe you could find someone better for me than you, someone worth keeping by your side. You could use the help, and god knows you could use the love.

A
>>
>>17515895
Not that guy but what is the third party's involvement in this?
>>
>>17515909
Nothing beyond being the person I just directed that to, precisely why he's a third party and an outsider in the situation. He has no place in the situation, yet he created a retelling of it where it's assumed I'm either with the person in question in a relationship, or having a fling with them. The actual situation is merely that we can and sometimes do talk about mutual interests and sometimes hang out. His retelling can and will inconvenience the other person more than it will me, but I have no way to actually correct the guy, so I can only vent in a thread
>>
>>17515920
I don't think you understood what I asked.
>>
>>17515932
I just answered his "involvement"
>>
I have no idea what's going on with you. Things between us were great, then you left for a while, and I've felt like shit since you came back. You've avoided seeing me, and many of the things you've said to me make it seem like you stopped caring about me, even though you say you do. What the fuck is going on? Seriously, are you messing with my head or trying to make me not like you or something? Have your family or social groups told you not to date me because they don't like me or something? I've told you've I've been with people that have been seriously emotionally abusive to me in the past, this really isn't cool. Because it seems like you just started treating me like shit for no reason, and I want to know what's going on. I really like you and before you left, you were better to me than anyone else I've ever known. I'm really confused, and this is making me feel like there's something wrong with me, and I just make people treat me like shit.
>>
Well, maybe it's because you're ugly.
>>
>>17513662
Skype, mutual friends, other online shit like skype or whatever. You gotta try harder than that famdago
>>
I'm sorry. I got her pregnant. I was too foolish to even think of protection. I fell for my urges. I was weak when you needed me to be strong. I can't tell you how much it hurts me to say this, but you have every right to leave me for everything I've done.
>>
>>17516515
Are you the anon that got that 19 year old girl pregnant?
>>
Lol you stupid poor people im laughing at yourselves killing yourself with your own stupidity at that retarded casino, enjoy your own brainwash fucking lepers.
>>
I'm so scared of messing up. I'm so scared of making you hate me. I'm so scared you don't want what I want.
>>
>>17513523
>>17513523
>>17513523
>>17513523
B. L. ?
>>
>>17516581
I can completely relate.
Somehow ruining our relationship is my biggest fear.
>>
>>17516581
I'm scared of you messing up too. I trust myself.
>>
I found my Fleshlight under my sister's pillow
>>
PRAY TO ME
>>
>>17512748
A.,
When I told you looked beautiful while smilling I was lying. I never paid attention to your smile.
>>
dear taco

today i had a threesome. it was great. i wanna tell you but i know you dont care to hear about any of that kinda stuff so i won't

i still miss you a lot. i hope youre family isnt being too annoying. i love you.

cheese soup
>>
>>17517198
What the Hell
>>
>>17517198
I feel like this is one of the sweetest things I've read
>>
>>17512748
Hey Cy,
Thanks for contacting me today. It kind of sucks it was at work but.... it was really nice. You know, every time you text me I go through a roller coaster of emotions. You were a -terrible- lover. But damn you're a good friend... You make me feel all mushy, and scared. Because I won't repeat what happened.

But I love you.

You're just not right for me, so please, don't message me again... u_u
I don't even have the courage to tell you that. You get so excited when we talk. I am to you now what I should have been when we were together. You were always so intelligent, but when it comes to who you are- you think you know. You think you know how you work and what doesn't, and god forbid any body critique you.... except that now I'm on the outside, you have given me that permission. I don't know if I want you to tell me to leave me the fuck alone or if I want to touch your face again.... I guess really I would rather just... fantasize.... What the fuck am I doing
>>
>>17516581
It's ok..
>>
>>17515888
Never
>>
W, give me a sign!
-S
>>
>>17516203
Did you even read the part where I said I got nothing? We don't have mutual friends, there is no way for me to find out his Skype.
My only way would be to contact his parents. And that would be so awkward in so many ways I rather wouldn't.
As I also said earlier it's probably good the way it is. We are both in a relationship, it would just uslessly complicate things.
You know nothing about my situation, so please stop projecting onto me.
>>
C

I feel like we should be much closer than we are. We're both fairly similar in our mannerisms and attitudes on life and interests. We're both relatively antisocial people but why do you not accept my attempts to reach out to you? Granted I act like a cocky shit sometimes but thats just my way of coping with my bitter self0hatred and I'm sure you know that already. I've gotten close to R and everyone else there, I feel like you're pushing me away and I want to bridge that gap since I'm sure we can get along if you would just take up my offer.

R

How in the fuck we are friends I have no idea. You seem to have your shit together with a great family life, a long lasting relationship and what seems like a very healthy social life. Why on earth you talk to me frequently and why you seem to care about what happens to me boggles the mind. I really wish that either we could have met years ago under different circumstances since you're pretty fucking great, or that you would want nothing to do with me since I am shit and you are not. Fuck you I saw your nipple through your shirt the other day and it was glorious.
>>
Hey so, I messaged you earlier about whether or not you remembered the good times or not. Do you? I just got done drinking some stolen liquor, because it kinda numbed the pain a bit. I was sure ready to kill myself. I know I've been hard to deal with, telling you about where my life has gone. How crazy I am. I guess I'm just an immature, lazy, stupid piece of shit and I should let go like you did.

If it doesn't matter now, then it never really did. Right?

I was thinking back to the good times. They're all I really have.

Someone help?

-C
>>
Honestly when you we don't talk I don't know what else to do, you're my entire world.
D
>>
I don't hate you. I hate that I can't get over you. Your an amazing individual and I understand you want to keep me in some sort of outskirts of your life but that is going to make me miserable in the long run. I honestly want to cut you completely out of my life, but I'm to poor too quit from work. You are bad for my mental health and I still love you.
Sorry M,
Sincerely J
>>
I love you, D

You're everything to me
>>
>>17516000
obvious trips are obvious

we ugly people know we're ugly, won't stop us from complaining about how life isn't fair

Now being ugly has given me opportunities. I am fairly charming and sweet, I act interested in what people have to say, am fairly well read, I can sculpt, paint, and sing, and all of this is because i've had to. Because i couldn't afford to be some lazy skank ass bitch coasting through life on her looks.

But you're right none of that fucking matters. I sit on the outskirts of the acknowledgment of existence while watching two dogs fight over a dirty bone. That's my life. Men have never fought over me like they do over a worthless boring cunt who had the privilege of being genetically spared.

And I will bitch in private because that's what proper ladies do. If you don't like it you can dive infront of a fucking semi, I don't give a disembodied rat's dick.
>>
>>17517804
girl, I do know what to tell you: bitter virgin detected
>>
>>17517813
Is that the best you could do? You see if you were ugly like me, spewing a meme like some brain dead automatic response would be last on the list of clever things to say.

But no, I'm not a virgin. I am a female after all and even the ugliest of us still get some.
>>
>>17517802
Hi I'm D
>>
>>17517830
It's a figure of speech. We have met before.
>>
>>17517839
Still not clever still not funny.
There is like no point to using the term "virgin" in a non-literal sense to emphasize bitterness. And if your aim was to emphasize bitterness it's absolutely fucking worthless because I know I'm bitter, I make it PRETTY SELF-EVIDENT.
>>
>>17517836
Hi
>>
>>17517862
How's your night
>>
>>17517862
It wasn't bad, I didn't sleep as much as I would have liked. How about you?
>>
Krys

I still think about you, you god damn cunt. Get out of my head. Can't wait to put in my two weeks and never have to see your beautiful face again.

Also you lost your ass and your tits when you lost weight, lol. Now your body is as flat as your personality. And your hair looked better before you cut it. And your new piercing looks like shit.

Why am I being such an asshole? To help me get over you. Not that what i'm saying isn't true.

Fuck off, i love you,
N
>>
Lovely friend beside me, that left me a post note
I miss you already
I can't stop thinking about you
>>
I need to stop being dependent on you for my happiness. Nothing good is going to come from it, and the conversation we had yesterday made me realize just how pathetic I've become when it comes to needing attention from you that you're unable or unwilling to give.

I don't know if I can still be your friend anymore, either. Seeing you hurts, so much.

But at the same time I don't want to ditch you because you know me better than anyone, and I think I know you really well too. And I don't want to let you down.

Fuck, I just wish I knew how to talk to you about this in a way that wouldn't damage our relationship.
>>
>>17517804
Have you met any of the women that coast through life? Most of them are not even that attractive except for the cam whores, and even then Op someone still pays to see the rolls, wrinkles, and warts.

>You probably are not even ugly, you probably just have shit for self-esteem while thinking you are the ugliest individual known to mankind.

Btw, how old are you, and initials? You sound like a K I know. Humor me out of curiosity please oh bitter one.
>>
>>17518047
Why will nothing good come of it?
>>
Bittersweet love
I'm here
Please come home
>>
>>17518079
Tell me your name, or at least the initial, so I know where to go, or if I'm wanted.
>>
>>17518111
Who are you looking for?
>>
Gratitude is a powerful feeling for the giving and the receiving end. I'm still trying to learn to give it, but I have to admit I'm struggling to be thankful to you and our time together. Thinking of you makes me angry, I just want to wrap my hands around your neck and watch as you agonize, gasping for your final breath, wondering how I, out of all people, could do that to you. The piercing feeling of betrayal, the cyanosis creeping onto your lips. What a beautiful colour! Maybe I'd give you the mercy of snapping your neck before you choked to death. But regardless, I'm trying to convert that anger into a positive feeling. To be thankful for all the lessons I learned from our years together, our passion and, now deceased, love.
We're not really close anymore, isn't that right?
Why is it so difficult, then?
>>
I hope you realise this is the biggest mistake you'll ever make. I stood by you despite your flaws and wanted to help you become a better person. Unlike you I never hid my feelings. People have told me you're a fucking (drunk) wreck and I'm happy because you deserve it for just abandoning me without a word. Happiness should never come to you.
>>
>>17518156
Here mate. Love turns into hate, and then back into the whole love/hate cycle. Yin and Yang basically.

>https://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/in-the-name-love/200804/hating-the-one-you-love-i-hate-you-i-love-you

>http://www.independent.co.uk/news/science/scientists-prove-it-really-is-a-thin-line-between-love-and-hate-976901.html
>>
I love you, and I don't want to hurt you. I want to help make you happy with yourself
>>
>>17518214
I'm fairly sure it'll never become love again, but I'm working towards the gratitude bit.
>>
SN

I'm sorry I couldn't tell you it myself. Knowing you for just over a year, I've learned how much you don't care about me, and that you never really did. I tried to keep it a secret because I knew you'd say no and pretend I wasn't in your life. I tried to keep it a secret for months because you're the most effort I put in one person. I tried it to keep it a secret because I valued our friendship too much, despite how quiet and unresponsive you were. I tried to keep it a fucking secret because I wanted to keep seeing you happy. Then I fucked up that night and told her to tell you. You didn't even have to do anything to break me then. That's the fucking problem with you: where most people get out of their way to hurt people, you don't have to lay a finger or say a god damn word to destroy me. I fear you. I loved you. I don't fucking know how I should feel about you. Please stop pretending like I'm not here. I want to see you again in San Francisco. I miss riding the train for miles just to see you. I miss Japantown and getting kicked out of stores with you. I miss walking down the pier with you. I miss the you that cared about me. I miss you so fucking much. S, please come back. You were my only other friend.

NA
>>
>>17518256
Why have gratitude for someone you hate if it is not for love on some level?
>>
>>17518260
Maybe I'm just reading you wrong. Maybe I have this whole time. Maybe if you opened up more like a normal close friend would I wouldn't be lying here at 6 in the morning. Fuck, S, you wanted to go to Six Flags with me but I don't have to just to feel like I'm on a rollercoaster.
>>
>>17518273
To become a better person myself.
>>
>>17518288
ah, I see mate.
>>
You have the most fragile ego I've ever seen. You stuff me full of antidepressants when I'm struggling in college, giving me anger issues I never had, but if I do the research, find that I've always struggled with almost all of the problems of ADHD my whole life, you refused to even let me get tested no less than 5 times despite having more than enough for my doctor's appointment for the other drugs. You only make submissive "friends" that you can break. You tried to raise me that way too, like a fucking dog. You lied to my sister and I told her I was perving on her because you knew she was the only person I trusted in our family. You've sat around in an empty nest for 6 years, mooching off your doctor husband despite having a genetics degree. Your husband isn't there to parent. He believes every filthy lie, he's your living iron fist. I know you don't feel bad, but I hope people see the real you. Creating/raising a child just to feed your ego is the most pathetic, evil shit.

fuck you
>>
>>17517804
>all of this is because i've had to. Because i couldn't afford to be some lazy skank ass bitch coasting through life on her looks.
This is why i instinctively have more respect for ugly girls.
They tend to be harder-working, kinder, and humbler than pretty girls, who've gone most of their lives with everyone kissing their asses and telling them how great they are.
>Men have never fought over me like they do over a worthless boring cunt who had the privilege of being genetically spared.
And? Do you need to be fought over? Nobody fights over men, nobody acknowledges us. And we manage.
>>
>>17518076
I'm almost certain that she's not attracted to me, and I'm pretty sure that she thinks I'm too fragile for her to just say 'hey I don't like you that way'.
>>
>>17512748
You're a fucking disappointment
Told you I was done after a 3rd time
Later babe
>>
>>17517507
Why haven't they messaged back?
Why don't you make a plan to be less lazy? Planner, stick notes, recorder(s), etc (I'm going to that...I keep telling myself that)...
If they don't contact you, let go of them. it's simple and easy, well that's what some say. each day try to forget about them.
>>
I'm fucked. I'm a psychopath. I look at everything as a game. I'm sorry what I've done to you. I'm sorry I'm trying to weasel out. I'm sorry you don't know what's going on. My life will be happier looking back that I broke up with you. I'm sorry I can't deal with how simple you are. I'm sorry I can't stand all the dumb videos you watch. I'm sorry my agenda is different then yours. I wish I knew all of this in high school but people change. Now I'm just strung along, like a newspaper flying around in the breeze.
>>
>>17518444
You're not a psychopath. They're never sorry about what they do to other people. That's central to the definition.
If you really want to change, look up the other cluster-B disorders and consider seeing a shrink.
>>
>>17516536
yes... it's me...
>>
>>17518123
Someone who opened me up to see what's inside, then left.
>>
>>17518771
Do you have a wife? How old are you?
>>
I messaged you earlier love
R
>>
>>17518076
Would you ask her out?
>>
JP

You have gorgeous eyes and you're all around a really attractive man. You're easy to talk to and fun to be around. I'm gonna miss you! Hope you and your fiance have a wonderful marriage. Send pictures <3

If we were both single I would totally fuck you bonkers.

Love, RP
>>
I'm awake, and thinking about you
>>
You were a terrible partner. You went behind my back. You left me high and dry for someone who didn't even want to be with you, and you just expected things to fall into place. And then, I got sick. I'm not going to die, but I got bombarded with medical issues, and one of those was a brain tumor. You told me you would be there if I needed you. You liar. You're lazy. You're selfish. You have no direction in your life. And, you're a terrible writer. You call yourself 'romantic' and that you want this lovey dovey bullshit in your life, but you go through women like whores go through drugs. You do not have one redeemable quality in your entire body.

But I still want to get into bed with you.

I don't know why. Maybe it's because you're my type-- Big dude, long hair... That's what I was attracted to in the beginning. Or maybe it's because you'd be so easy to fuck with. "I love you" ... That's all I'd have to say, isn't it? And this time, you'd be wrapped around my finger. Maybe I will do that. It would be nice to know what it feels like to string you along and break your heart, just like you did to me.

Of course, unlike you I'm not a pimple on the ass of humanity. Unlike you, I'm not a liar and I'm not a cheat. I just want to see what it's like to fuck you, and then get rid of you.

May your many failures in life forever be a testament to your eternal mediocrity.
>>
Sorry I still like you. I think you like me too, though? Like I get you can't facilitate it, that's fair but you're obviously getting something out of this. I'm not trying to be gross or creepy, tell me if I am. I just want you to be a part of my life. I can tell you're trying to get better and I'm really proud of you.
>>
Surely you must know.

Surely you must know what I did for you, and surely you must know why too. It's something of an elephant in the room, and has been for sone time, but there was simply no way to ask you to be mine.

But surely you must know.

Surely you must know why I moved earth and sky, and why I even forced the gods to cry when I plead my case. And surely you know that I wished to embrace more than just a friend. Surely you understand my intended end.

Surely you must know.

Surely you must know that I called upon all I knew and took upon myself some debt too. Surely you must know it was all for you. Surely you must know that I couldn't wait to see you, for I said that quite clearly, and surely you must understand that I wanted a new beginning.

So surely you must know why I'm now screaming on the inside, for I did not expect so surly to turn our tides. And surely you must know that I was filled with immeasurable shock too. I'm trying my hardest to be happy for you, but I have some weakness in that particular sense, and I don't think I can wish you the best.

But surely you must know.

Or perhaps you don't. I wonder so often about what runs through your mind, but I'm left with more confusion every time.

Then I wonder if you know. I wonder if you know that I've never stopped thinking of you every night. I wonder if you know that I wanted to give it another try. I'm a good friend, but not so good, I'm afraid. I've not enough blood for every debt to be paid.

Only yours. Surely you must know.
>>
Take the girl you keep fawning over and sort your own dumb situation out already, Jose. You literally only go there to talk about her and your other friend, yet you don't mind stirring the pot of shit once you identify one, then leaving it to boil over.
>>
A,
You really are too much. I don't know how to play mind games so I don't know how to react when you do this stuff. You send me pictures and then disappear. I wish you the best but I really can't afford to fuck up everything I've worked for to try and make something with you. Like I told you my shit is complicated and I wasn't lying. I adore you but I'm going crazy and I will kinda be glad if you link up with your old friends and forget me.
K
>>
Hey A,

I've always liked you, I liked you a lot since I first met you. Charming, sweet, pretty, normal shit any guy would tell a girl he likes, yeah? Well aside from that, you're a lot like me in ways you don't realize. You mannerisms are a lot like mine, and I always picked up on reading you quickly. I always knew you didn't like me, when you like someone it's obvious as fuck. Why I'm writing this isn't, "Please get with me" or anything, it's this - I'll always cherish those small moments me and you had where I felt like you even realized we clicked. I know it's sad and all to even say it, but you felt like my girlfriend at those times. Just small shit like sitting at the coffee table giggling over a joke, or that time you decided to do your own stupid dance routine when waiting for an event we showed up early to on campus. Really, I don't believe you felt these moments like I did.

I don't believe for a second you got along better with S and others than you did me. You always changed your demeanor around me. When you were with them, you were always tensed up. You were always trying to move around, to talk to everyone. With me, you just kinda sat and relaxed. I think the best way to describe it is that you seemed to act more natural with me. You seemed more relaxed and reserved around me, and I really think that's the real you. My cousins do the same - when they're relaxed, their voice changes, their mannerisms become slightly more sloppier, they're not as tensed. The voice and way you act just seemed different with me, and maybe that's just cognitive dissonance. One of my cousins goes from talking about Pokemon and video games to "BRUH U HEAR THE NEW DRAKE ALBUM?" when around different people. You do the same thing in big groups A, and it's noticeable I think.

Whatever the case, I know you don't feel an ounce of the same way I do to you. So whatever. Felt like shit, needed this off me.
>>
Bree
You are a total cunt and i daydream abojt your boyfriend breaking up with you and your dog being hit by a car just so that for one day youll be too distracted to constantly tell me you are better and more beautiful than me. But then id be the one to comfort you and it would all be the same shit. Im sick of hearing about how you are perfect and clever and wonderful. You cant even spell
>>
>>17520880
This is beautiful anon. I hope she or he knows.
>>
Ashley, spelling that wrong on purpose.
I just seen something that reminded me of you. It's very strange how you said you wanted a relationship but cut out and ran without asking me why I didn't instead of trying to build one.
Hope your still following your dreams. Probably a little more upbeat than I'd end most letters but we already did a lot of dirty talk and there isn't much else to be said apparently.
>>
Princess,

I'm sorry for breaking up with you 3 times in 3 days. A daddy should never treat his little girl that way. I can't believe you were willing to forgive me after sexting another sub the second time. I don't know what came over me the next day. It's been 2 weeks without you and I've been numbing myself constantly.

I can't believe you texted me yesterday asking for the password for the free cellphone my mom was able to get you. I can't believe I wasn't there for your last dentist appointment. I'm glad your teeth won't bother you anymore.

I know you started school today. I know you're in class right now. My mom helped you with everything, and you couldn't forgive her missteps but you could have forgiven mine. I don't understand.

I wish I was a better boyfriend. I wish I was a better dom. The past 7 months were the best of my life.

I can't believe I you got free medical and dental insurance, 5 new crowns, going back to school, and have a cell phone, and all I have is herpes and a broken heart. But I did it to myself. I know you didn't want me to leave.

I've taken up smoking cigarettes because I want to kill myself faster. I wish we both had the guts to commit the murder suicide we both want. But I don't think you really want to die. Just me. You made me want to live but I never did that for you fully.

I'm sorry you were raped and had an eating disorder. I'm sorry this fucking website has ruined me for the past 10 years of my life and my impulsiveness makes me forget sometimes and say horrible things even in jest. I'm sorry for every bad thing I've ever done to you or you perceived as bad. I wish you could be so innocent and pure without the baggage of the past.

I'm sorry for exposing our relationship. I'll always love you, T.

-D
>>
>>17521765
Cringe.
>>
>>17521765
This has to be fiction. If not that is one hell of of a romance bro.
>>
>>17521804

Not fiction, but my first serious girlfriend (7 months). My mom was able to do all of the insurance/cell phone/dental/getting her back to school stuff. She's furious she made her (my ex's) life so much better and now I'm left alone with herpes. I never took credit for the things my mom was able to do for her. I'm 22 and she's 20. It was a joke that I could consider taking care of an lg as a DD. I was unemployed the entire time.

I wish she wasn't so sensitive but that's what I love about her because I'm only sensitive with my crippling loneliness and need to invest myself in another person.
>>
Dear K,

I want you. All of you. I want to know all about you, your likes and dislikes, your fears and dreams. I want to fall deeply, maddeningly and drunkenly in love with you. Maybe I already have. Your name is on a loop in my head, playing over and over and over and I feel like I might be going crazy.

I want you. I want all of you, I want to monopolize you. Take everything for myself. I'm sick of sharing.

I'm needy. I'm greedy.

I hate how they say J and you should be in a relationship. I hate how I secretly agree with them. I know there is nothing in it, I know its jokes about you and him, but its starting to hurt. I feel inadequate. I hate how you don't look at me, don't laugh at my jokes, don't try and play back with my foot under the table.

I was so happy when you asked me out. I was over the moon, I thought I was out of your league. Thought you were friendzoning me. Sometimes it still feels like your friendzoning me. It is most likely my fault, I don't give much in public, and I feel bad because maybe, hopefully, your struggling with the same crippling shyness. I scared your struggling with the same fears. I need to be more openly affectionate, but its scary for me.

I'm scared that I don't meet your expectations. I can only be who I am, and I'm scared that you regretted dating me. I'm scared you will dump me, then I won't be able to talk to you or the group anymore. Maybe we went out too quick. Maybe you work, study too much to actually have a girlfriend. But I want this to work.

I'm just needy. Greedy.

Please, I want you to want me. I want you to fall deeply, maddeningly and drunkenly in love with me.

- I
>>
>>17521898
Man. That is shitty all the way around.

Why would you sleep with someone who had herpes though, I mean did she tell you? I would not even considered sticking my dick in that unless I knew it was going to last permanently, and had a contract drawn up basically making it to where she could never leave, at least not easily. You were really too young anon to have gotten into that type of relationship so quickly especially with a life-long virus involved. That sucks what happened to you and your mom though, but from personal experience you have to keep those relationships separate especially if you are not totally independent from your parents.

My mom always wants to help too, but then goes on to everyone who will listen about her newest charity case. I don't think she means to do this but it has ruined many friendships for me. Also, another general rule of thumb for all guys and girls is never ever fuck at the parents house with them around, or have your gf or bf live with your parents. Shit will go sour fast, and that is the quickest way for your parents to hate your gf or bf or the other way around. Regardless of the feels you two may have it never ends well.

Sorry for all you are going through anon. Hopefully things will turn around for you man. Just try to focus on yourself and your goals.
>>
>>17521903
That's kinda cute, you should tell them that or something similar
>>
>>17517491
J?
>>
I just remembered that one time I saw Rome-Berlin-Tokyo and was so tired I misread it as your name. That was funny.
>>
For L***,

I need to say it. I love you. You probably worked it out and that's why you no longer talk to me. I'm sorry if I did anything wrong ever, I wish you'd talk to me again. It's been seven months now and I really really miss you more than anything ever.
I wish we would still talk every day like we used to. I loved our long conversations about just fucking anything that would often go on all night.

You're amazing and perfect and pretty, god you're so so pretty. I could never make that clear enough just how pretty you are. Your face was the most beautiful face I've ever seen.

And not just that but you where so sweet and kind to me. You're cute and have a perfect personality. Seriously, I love how chill and almost emotionless you are. It's rad and makes a difference from basically every other girl in the world who seem to be overly emotional babies. I have never had a crush on anyone else before and likely never will again. I feel incapable of ever seeing anyone else in the same way I saw you.

But you know what? I knew it would never work. Seven years is a pretty large age gap. and then there's I**... Although, sometimes you'd say or do something that kind of gave me the impression that you liked me back. I do think we would have been great together but I suppose some things aren't supposed to be. I used to daydream about laying down atop some hill with you at night, watching the stars and looking out for UFOs. I would have done anything to make you happy. For the longest time that was the only thing in the world I cared about.

I love you so so much but I am getting over you.

And If you're somehow ever reading this, and you know this is me, then I just want you to know that I hold nothing against you. I'm not even mad that you have ignored me for months on end. Honestly I just want things to go back to how they where. Let's be friends again. Message me, let me know you saw this. I didn't choose to love you but I'm glad I did.

From your friend, A.R

<3
>>
>>17522048
She didn't know she had herpes. She was never tested for it in routine tests. My levels were low when I got tested so I can only assume but I would never point a finger at her.

So many more things have been exposed. And when she finally texted me after two weeks it was for the password to the cell phone. She said she didn't know what to say.

I'm just in despair because she loved me for me, 4chan quirks and all, and I threw it away impulsively. And now with the herpes, I know it will be a deterrant for any other girl I might find.

She is so beautiful and I love her so much but she won't speak to me because my words mean nothing now ("i'll never leave you") even though i was totally honest with every aspect of the relationship. I wish I could go back in time 6-8 weeks when my life was perfect.

I've been researching Dignitas and other painless suicide methods because I feel hopeless with my diagnosis. No girl will ever organically love me that way ever again and every future relationship I have will be based on the common denominator of an incurable STD. I hope she tells the people she's intimiate with (which makes me sick thinking about). She'll bounce back. She's so easy to love.

I just wish God would end my suffering.
>>
There is something missing in my life and i'm still not sure what it is. I don't like people or company, relationships disinterest me. Career goals don't matter anymore. Every social interaction takes a huge amount of mental energy. While i'm out I can put on a face but it drains me. Only in the last few weeks have I felt like crying but I can't, I have only cried once in the last 20 years and even then I had to allow myself to. I can't suicide as that would hurt my family beyond words and I cannot do that to them as all i'm doing is passing the pain on to others, so now i'm stuck in this soul crushing existence.

Knowledge is it's own burden and sometimes I wish I was just another airhead like everyone else so I could live like they do.

I often wish there was a big red button I could press that would just destroy the world including me. I would press it repeatedly.

I could persue money and status but as with almost everything i've gained it will leave me empty in the end. I don't know the solution and every day I care less and less.

Everything is a struggle, they say life is a blessing but it feels very much like a curse.
>>
Bumping thread to help others
>>
>>17518444
What makes them simple?
>>
H,

I don't feel that I will ever forgive you (you've been playing the same game since I met you the first time) so please don't think you can talk to me like nothing happened in the future I will not be part of your bubble where you can step over everyone and have them come back to you.
I'll be egoist and say: stay away from my friends, I'm prepared to start rolling and if we ever coincide you're going to have a very awkward moment, I don't give a fuck.

I wish you the best but I don't want to know about you ever again.

You got me good I'll give you that.

G.
>>
File: image.png (14KB, 128x128px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
14KB, 128x128px
M,

I still think about you. It doesn't help to think about what we could have been if one of us had the guts to say something. A told me that you talked about me, positively, a lot. I remember calling you my "giant huggable teddy bear". A told me how you tried to fix what happened, I forgive you, M. Damn... A was right... No matter how many times I denied it... I love you, baby boy. I wish I had told you that.

-M
>>
J,

You treated me like shit. You are a coward and run away when things get tough. Speak your mind and tell me the truth is all I was asking for. Yet after all that I still love you with all my heart. I have so much anger against you and the rage wants to come out, but I want you back more than any anger. If we could find a way I know we can make things work.

I will love you always.
>>
I'm sorry I couldn't be there when you passed, Gran. I should have been and I wasn't and for that I am truly sorry.
>>
G,

It's funny how this all works... I once again have your contact and could easily say a thing or two you really deserve to hear, but let's do it my way - at least this time.
So, it took me a looooong time to finally know what really happened that time. At least for a month after our "Breakup" (Can I use that word?) I thought about you frequently. The way you said He and your mother were forcing you in this relationship. Such bullshit, isn't it? And think that i bought this bullshit and thought you really were in love with me and not only making me fight with him to make you feel like the most desired woman in the whole fucking world. You know that V is my friend, don't you? I ran into him one of these days and told me how he fucked you without a condom like the whore you are. And again, I feel stupid for believing in all those lies. How many other guys you fucked again?
At first, I really hated your boyfriend. But, now that I know how the real you really is, I feel pity for him, and get scared of how many guys you cheated on him with since you got in college.
Honestly, I really would like to never meet you again in my life.

With an honest disgust,

G.
>>
>>17517709
The worst is the feeling of regret. Not missing him/her
>>
File: image.gif (649KB, 960x576px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
649KB, 960x576px
I refuse to give up on you both. I still remember when one of you said "What would you guys do if I suddenly deleted you?". I know that I am probably going to get hurt by trying. I'm probably going to regret it, but fuck it. I need to know why. I'm already hurting.
>>
Hey Cnap,
for some reason I just remembered the fun times we had. You, me X and Y.
I'm sorry I never got back to you on Skype. I don't even know why I never messaged you. It was a typical case of just waiting too long and then it started feeling awkward to do it.
I realized you probably deleted me on Skype. Well, makes sense I guess.
I really just wanted to see how you are doing and maybe be a bit nostalgic together.
Greetings,
L
>>
Cest pouloupoulou.

Je relis nos conversations...

Je sais pas ce que tu fais ni ce que tu deviens...

Je regrette tout le mal que je t'ai fait.
>>
Sabrina

Your bf is abusive just a heads up
>>
Justin july, aka zero

Where are you? Are you alive? You should be 35 now. Do you still live in Elizabethtown? I've been searching for you online, can't find a damn thing. It's been years. I hope you're ok.

Kaylae
>>
File: image.gif (1MB, 332x332px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
1MB, 332x332px
A,

I feel super nauseous, my stomach hurts. It feels like a goddamn demon stretching out in my stomach. I still think you're wrong though, because I didn't do 'that'.

-M
>>
>>17523050
Parthenogenesis!
>>
>>17523080

What is that?
>>
>>17523050
>tfw i'm A and my gf is M
>>
>>17523098

Don't worry senpai, A is a dude that's like an older bro to me, he's not my boyfriend
>>
File: image.jpg (66KB, 1600x680px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
66KB, 1600x680px
>>17523080

I just looked up what that is
>Mfw
>>
>>17523105
Phew. Poor friend zoned bastard.
>>
>>17523116
It has never being documented in humans so you may be the specialest of all snowflakes!
>>
>>17523135

He's like 5 years older than me ._.
>>
File: image.jpg (440KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
440KB, 800x800px
>>17523149

That would mean I would be a pregnant special snowflake. Never thought those 3 words could be in the same sentence
>>
>>17523163
You will be famous!
>>
>>17523176

Does this mean I'm gonna end up like Shmi Skywalker
>>
>>17523181
A slave?
Probably not.
>>
>>17523197

That's a relief, kinda don't want to be a slave. This is some spooky shit, in all seriousness I've been dealing with it for 7 months and I've looked all over for advice/help and it doesn't work
>>
>>17523206
Parasites
Allergy
Intolerance
Organ failure

All i can think of
>>
>>17523221

It couldn't be those, the allergies/intolerance because it would have gone away and I would probably be dead if it were organ failure. And the movement/kicking like feeling is way too strong for a parasite
>>
>>17523239
Cancer

Did the doctors try every test they could?
This shit is fucked up
>>
>>17523246

I had to get my urine checked and blood sugar checked two weeks ago after passing out. They didn't tell me about anything alarming
>>
>>17523259
>alarming
There were non-alarming things?

You should go to a specialist and before something bad happens, not after
>>
File: image.gif (787KB, 450x296px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
787KB, 450x296px
>>17523272

It's a fucking weird ass thing, I've tried researching it multiple times, some chicks think it's just in their head, and the rest are just freaking out. Apparently these symptoms are close to pregnancy symptoms but there's no way.
>>
>>17523284
Pregnancy has a fuckton of symptons desu

I would pursue i doctor right now because of the inner peace a solution will give you
>>
>>17523308

I think I have to go there soon, now that you remind me. Shit hurts sometimes, f a m. As in it will keep me up til 2:30 am
>>
Dear Cabbage, I would sexually frustrate your bumhole.

- B. S.
>>
>>17523316
When this passes you'll wake on the next day as if you slept on clouds
>>
>>17523323

I'm still going to have to go through sleepless nights, combining that with stress isn't good
>>
>>17523335
Think and plan for the future, endure the present
>>
File: image.jpg (3KB, 71x57px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
3KB, 71x57px
>>17523342
The stress I'm enduring is this, I'm this anon.
>>17513080
>>
>>17523358
They are ghosting you so there is not much to be done, unfortunately

Since they are so close to you must know their friends so you can ask them if anything happened. I don't think it achieves anything but you look desperate so you can try to show at their work

This is a shit situation and very random, unfortunately your hands are tied
>>
>>17523388

There's one last way I might be able to reach them. And yeah it's a fucked up situation. The thing is, they're from different states, that are far.
>>
>>17523396
What is this last way?

You can send them a letter too
>>
I have to go through a game, to talk to them, a game they play a lot. I can't do those two things you suggested, the trouble with online friends, all 3 of us at one point planned to meet up. But we were/are that close that he said that (nephew thing)
>>
>>17523414
That's a slim chance and if it fails acceptance is the only option

Why can't you send letters?
>>
Grandpa,
Drinking really does help. Why didn't I start earlier?
M.

>>17522331
I know how you feel. I wish there was some way to fix people like us without hurting others.
>>
>>17523431

I agree, but it would give closure. I can't send letters cause I don't know their addresses
>>
I love you so fucking much, J.
I know we both say it all the time, but I still feel like if you knew half the things I've done or how my brain works, you'd leave. I feel like the person you love is an elaborate lie, it's not me, but I love you.
>>
>>17523442
I think it's possible to get their address if you have their full names, not sure

One thing i learned is that closure is the type of luxury that you always thrive for but its availability is not negotiable
>>
>>17523463

that would be invasive of their privacy, which is something I would protect, no matter how angry or upset I am, ya know? And yeah closure's great but not always there
>>
>>17523478
I know

Oh well, the only the only thing you can do now is hope, which sucks but that's life sometimes

Good luck and may the force be with you
>>
>>17523490

The "May the force be with you" caught me off guard because all 3 of us like Star Wars, thank you
>>
We're doing this again? Okay. It's cool, I'm not coming after you this time. It was good to know you. I'm sad that I am just coming to terms with the fact that I've never meant as much to you as you do to me. Good luck in life.
>>
>>17520880
Surely I wish this was for me. Surely you know nothing would make me happier. I surely know that I don't have the words to say, Im sure that I'd drop everything for you, again and again and again. I'm sure I love you, and I know you surely love me.
>>
-L
I'm am so much happier now that I cut any and all contact and blocked you on everything. I'm also glad I said what I said before I cut contact, you deserved to here that. You're honestly such a shitty person you lying, cheating, selfish, unappreciative piece two faced fuck. Cheating on me, going back on EVERYTHING you ever said. I have zero respect for you at all, you don't deserve anything good to happen to you in all honestly. Maybe it all hurt as much as it did because I could've seen myself putting a ring on your finger growing old with you... obviously that was me being overly nïeve. It is what it is at this point. Apart of me would only consider giving you any kind of forgiveness if you begged and cried at my doorstep, but you even deserving that, forgiveness, is pretty fucking slim. Oh well
-A
>>
File: image.gif (1MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
1MB, 320x240px
>>17523768

I read the first few lines about cutting contact and blocking and it hit hard, because someone named A and another person did that to me. But the person you cut deserved it
>>
>>17523779
That sucks anon and are you an L by chance? And yeah she really did lmao
>>
>>17523810
gotta make sure to use them once more before you cut those bitches out ;)
>>
File: ticking.png (92KB, 537x459px) Image search: [Google]
ticking.png
92KB, 537x459px
S,

Why won't you mature? It's been four years now, and not even a semblance of a change, even for all my best efforts. You're my one project. My first project. You're the only person I've tried to help, the only person I've really invested in, in this entire four years.

I always knew I couldn't make the horse drink, but it's evident now that I can't even lead the horse to water. Still the same incessant attention-seeking superficial narcissism. Still the occasional subtle (hell, it's even overt at times) racism. I know you've got it in you. I've seen it. You care. Why won't you let that out? Stop caring what they think, and start caring how they feel.

I don't know. I really don't. It might be too late now. All my attempts at an emotional connection have been rebuffed or ignored. Enough with the forced masculinity. Be human for me, please. You'll never realize I care about you in the way I do, I don't think. I wonder if there's still even any way for me to help you. I hope it isn't too late.

—AB
>>
>>17514100
let go of it my friend
>>
>>17523810

Nah, I'm an M
>>
>>17523843
K can whore herself out again if i all i care
>>
>>17523906
Whore herself out again?
>>
I'm really excited to see you tomorrow and I've been trying not to let myself look forward to it too much. The thing is, so much shit has happened to me in the past few weeks that it's really the only good thing right now. So I really hope things work out and we can actually hang out tomorrow. I've been disappointed so many times, I'm forcing myself not to count on it.

The thing is, you've not yet disappointed me, but then, maybe it's because you've not had the chance to just yet. I really hope you don't.
>>
>>17523915
yea but no1 will do her now
you rekt yourself, gj k

goodnight
>>
>>17523824
Nah fuck her
>>
K,

I think tomorrow I'm going to ask you to hang out. When you say no to me I'm going to ask why you've been avoiding me the last couple of weeks. I don't know what you would call what we had going on, but I liked it. You've been acting strange ever since we had sex and I just want some kind of closure instead of us just stopping all communication. It'll probably hurt but I'll get over it like I did the last woman I split with. I just want honesty
>>
Dear A:
I like you. That's it. I have a big crush on you and I don't even know why.
I find you very attractive. I like your hair. I like your smile. Lately I feel self-conscious whenever you get close to me. My heart starts racing and I don't want you to find out. I try to stay cool.
I wish I could talk to you all the time, and know you better.
But I know I don't have a chance with you. My heart broke a little when I found out you have a girlfriend.
And, I know I'm not attractive at all... Although some people encourages me to confess to you, I won't do it. Because I'm hopeless, so I'll just shut it out.
I wish with all my heart to forget you, and find someone just for me.
And be happy, and still be your friend. I wish you the best.
>>
>>17520880
Welcome back, bro. Nobody writes quite like you.

>>17523766
Wouldn't it be funny if he were actually writing to you and you didn't know? Those dubs...
>>
File: 1469579445624.jpg (122KB, 450x677px) Image search: [Google]
1469579445624.jpg
122KB, 450x677px
I'm so sorry. I didn't mean for this to happen.

I know that you are loyal and kind and want only the same in return from those you invest so much time in. Although I only knew you for a short time, I wanted to show that to you, and only that. However, you have already created a life, and with that you also know that no matter how you feel, nothing will become of us besides a mutual bonding. We cried, laughed, and felt that this was in a point of our lives (perhaps for you a renewed) happiness. It still had its ups and downs, but no matter what, we would never have to a point of bearing a grudge felt hurt by the other, nor was there a single doubt in between what we had said to each other. It was the first time for me... that is, to have felt loved by someone the way you did to me...

It has turned against you & I. Your husband has lost trust in you, I'm sure. I wouldn't doubt that this would be the last time you had contacted me, but... it hurts so much to not know anything―especially not knowing whether you stopped on your own accord or not. Although we did nothing, my words were contrived from a vulnerable state, and once discovered, were misinterpreted as much, much more... I can't say how sorry I am... I don't know what will become between the two of you, but I hope that he will forgive you and show more love to you than I would ever be able to. I only want the best for you, and if that means separation forever, so be it.

Kiriko, I love you.

I'll be waiting.
>>
A,

Why the fuck do guys do this? How could you hit me up every day, asking me how my day was, talking all night, giving a shit about what I had to say? How could you stop doing that once you got what you wanted? You never fucking text me anymore except to ask for some head or something else you need. I don't think you ever cared. You once told me that you never lie, and from what I've seen that is true, but what did all mean then when you said you did care? No, I don't think you ever cared about me. You don't think about me at all. Not like how I think and worry about you because I think you're one of the modt talented, driven people I know. I wish you felt the same way about me. FUCK, why do guys do this?
>>
E

I still love you and care about you. I've moved on though, and I hope you're happy with your new bf in florida. Do your thing and be happy. Stop bitching about your mom so much though, jesus christ.

You're better off without an LDR and I'm sure you know that by now. I can sleep at night knowing I was the first one you really loved, I was the first one to be inside you, I was the first one to cum in your ass. Feels good honestly.

Though I'd never admit to it in person, I hope our paths cross again one day, and we can have sloppy hotel sex one more time.

If things ever go south with your boyfriend, don't be afraid to come back to me. Trust me, I'm white.

But the way things are now, is fine with me.
Also your old best friend nikki once sent me a pic of her tits and I fapped to it.

N
>>
>>17524441
Hahaha. I have no idea why that letter gave me a good feeling, you weren't even writing to me. Thanks for that, anon
>>
>>17524425
>why do guys do this?
Because it comes naturally, to both guys and girls. Most animals do it too. He did the courting ritual, you accepted him, bang bang, gg.

Now you want to turn it into serious thing, have all those feelings and lovey-dovey shit, but you should have thought about that from the start. Some guys are looking to smash, and others are looking for a relationship. Figure out which you want before saying "yes" to the wrong one next time.
>>
>>17523768
How do you know she actually cheated? Did you see it first hand or just assume? Sometimes people are good at deceiving others. I had a friend straight up lie to my face about a girl I dated, and realized it too late. People are good at putting shit in your head if you let them.

I also had a another girl lie to me, and tell me she was breaking up with for someone else just to find out that someone else did not even exist. We were young though so I don't hold that against her, and she did not have the guts to tell me it really boiled down to her parents giving her an ultimatum.

Sometimes you just have to let it go/forgive though for yourself. To be free from it.
>>
B.
I feel so deeply for you and it's scary because the last person i fell deeply for, ruined me. You are so precious and i want to show you everything there is to love and i want you to show me everything there is to love. I think i know for a fact that, that deep down you aren't over her. And it kills me. Because i love you.
But you said you loved me today and that you are in love with me, but i guess once you get broken, you're cautious to let anyone close enough to have the power to do it again.
J
>>
G,
Can things ever be the way they were before? Will i ever hear you tell me you love me again? I cant bear the thought that those times have passed and will never come back. I love you just as much as always,
J
>>
>>17524105
Dubs that almost got me the mark of the beast, which would be really fitting for this guy. He knows, and I know, the problem is we are both pretty autistic, and with our powers combined it makes for some pretty interesting rage quits.
>>
you keep hurting me man. what gives
>>
Vincent

Yesterday was a bust, I don't plan on sitting around waiting for you to never appear. I thought things were going great so I don't understand why suddenly you've just gone quiet.
I can't help but think its me. I wish you were around yet at the same time I feel so angry that I waited all day and you just left. But you had a good reason so I don't know what to feel. I feel unjustified in being angry and yet I feel so sad.
Why have you just disappeared..?
You're kinda hurting me right now because we had plans these past couple days and now you aren't there and no one else is around and I feel very lonely. I hate feeling so lonely.
I'm just confused because I know some things are out of your control I understand but I mean I came back yesterday and you were around and then you were pretty quick just to leave again and I just sat there crying my eyes out because nobody had been talkative all day.

I guess I shouldn't have gotten my hopes up about people..

I shouldn't bother trying.

I kinda just wanna curl up into a ball and die right now. Overreaction? Maybe, but that isn't to say I'm not without reason. I won't even say any of this to you and I'll just be all happy and glad if you ever came around.

I just don't know what to do.
Thread posts: 301
Thread images: 17

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.