[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I ask out a girl? How do I impress her on a date? I am

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: dates.png (18KB, 651x551px) Image search: [Google]
dates.png
18KB, 651x551px
How do I ask out a girl?

How do I impress her on a date? I am scared I'll be super fucking boring and I won't have anything to say.

Which kind of date is good for the first date? I have a .txt file of all the date ideas I could think of.
>>
>>17512706
pick the date idea that you reckon you would enjoy yourself the most in. That will at least help you relax and be yourself around her.

If she doesn't like the date idea, then pick the second best or third, but don't go out of your way to impress someone if it means you're not enjoying yourself.

Also you don't have to focus on impressing her anyway. If she likes you when you're not even trying to impress then she's a keeper. If not, then she's probably not worth your time.
>>
>>17512706
>How do I ask out a girl?
With your mouth(Stupid question so stupid answer)

>How do I impress her on a date?
Helicopter dick. Also, I never tried to impress girl on date. I prefer to just behave normally and I really think that is the best thing to do. Just try to be "better" and more charming than usual. Also, if you don't have nothing to say, remember to let her talk. Ask question casually, but don't ask too much and don't be too heavy.

>Which kind of date is good for the first date? I
Depend on the girl. Somehow i think the movie theater is a good option. Don't cost too much and you don't have spend too much time to talk with her.
>>
>>17512726
>With your mouth(Stupid question so stupid answer)
What words should I say with my mouth?
>>
>>17512730
Look at her in the eyes. If you want to bring her to see a movie something like "Hey, i see that is exit John Cena vs Godzilla at the cinema. Are you interested? Do you want to come to see it with me?"
>>
>>17512752
I don't understand what i wanted to say when i write "that is exit", lel. I mean "was released" or whatever you americans say
>>
>>17512766
Generally in casual conversation we say a movie came out.
>>
>>17512706
>How do I impress her on a date?
Don't, let her know the shit of a person you are from the first date so 5 years into marriage she doesn't leave you for your athletic cousin
>>
It definitely depends on the girl as to what activity you choose. That said, baking a cake together actually sounds pretty cute. I've decorated ginger bread houses with people before and that was a memorable way to spend some time together.
>>
>>17512706
lmao you sound like that guy from /fit/ who needs a carefully planned script with branching decisions to order pizza
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.