[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Matching with long time crushes on Tinder

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: tinder.png (7KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
tinder.png
7KB, 400x400px
How do you hook up with or make the first move on girls you match with on Tinder that you've been crushing on for a while?

Last spring semester in like the 8th week of class I matched with this cute girl in the class I had been staring at all semester. She had been staring back too, I guess, but I thought it was in my head. Anyways, we went on a couple study dates but it never went anywhere and we just stopped talking.

Now, the same thing has happened again, except this time it's with a girl I've been somewhat obsessed with for like a year or two. Always saw her from afar and had a couple mutual friends, but never found myself in a social situation with her. Now it's the second week of the semester and we have a class together. I haven't said a word to her but we matched on Tinder over the weekend and we have class together tomorrow.

I haven't said anything to her because my friend suggested just talking to her in class tomorrow. How do I play this?

My friend has had luck sleeping with girls on Tinder on like the first night of talking. I've never had that luck. I've hung out with some girls, but never anything like that.
>>
You're clearly underage, so
>My friend has had luck sleeping with girls on Tinder on like the first night of talking.
your friend is bullshitting you.

also b&
>>
>>17512707

nah I'm in college and can drink legally. you kinda just seem incredulous that people actually have luck on tinder or something.
>>
>>17512707
>your friend is bullshitting you.

ha
ha
ha
>>
On a similar note: What if I matched with my recent ex on tinder? What do?
>>
>>17512745

do you want her back?
>>
>>17512774
Well she's really hot, possibly out of my league, so I'd definitely bang her... Wouldn't be in a relationship with her again, though, cause she a cheater.
>>
>>17512707
Actually I've met and fucked a girl I matched with on the same day.
>>
>>17513215

sooooooo how do I make that happen??
>>
>>17513215
Second.

>>17514314
I just talked to her like a human. Told her she was cute and what not.She said come over and next thing lead to sex.biggest mistake of my life she fucke me mentally my first 1 night stand. Still think of her. Its weird never had one like that were you don't talk after.
>>
>tfw the meh girls are always dtf af
>tfw all the cuties who say they are down to hang out bail last minute

FUCKL
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.