[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm confused

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (22KB, 255x255px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
22KB, 255x255px
There is this girl I really like. We've been friends for a year. We've met before IRL, had a wonderful time.after I left. We developed feelings for each other. But after talking for a while, we both agreed that a relationship isn't possible with the distance. But we continued to flirt. we both became busy and haven't talked a lot the past few months. She told me tho (after I asked) that she met a guy, but didn't know where it was going yet. Before she even told me that, we had planned at meeting again, and I booked flights to her country. anyways, I'm going to be visitng her in 2 weeks. And don't know what to expect. But... Am I crazy? Is it crazy of me that I almost hope she DOES have a boyfriend? I care about this girl so much, I want her to be happy. So if she has a boyfriend that makes her happy, then I'd be glad.

Am I fucked up? I don't even understand this. Like, I like this girl. I wish I could kiss her. But, for some reason I hope she's in a great relationship. Obviously, she's my friend, and she'll get proper respect no matter what. But I feel so lost right now. What am I thinking? Like I've felt pretty depressed Tbh since we stopped flirting. I have nothing great going for me. So I want her to be happy for me..
>>
That doesn't sound fucked up, that sounds nice.
>>
Wow. You're a really good person... :/
>>
>>17512670
You're lucky. That is part of what is termed "unconditional love".
Now you just gotta learn to love ALL of reality as it is no matter what. Then you just became a monk. (group of people rated as most happy, based on brain scans)
>>
>>17512696
>>17512704
>>17512705

I thought you all were going to call me a cuck..

I really do care about this girl. I know I can't be the one to make her truly happy, although I so wish I could. so I hope she finds someone who can.

Honestly, this causes me some internal stress. But I'll just have to manage
>>
i think u fucked up dude ask her directly, do she have bf ? if she say yes, u fucked up twice
>>
I think you're just insecure, shit is about to hit something and things might get real.
The thought of getting out of all this eases you, I think that's why you can see her with someone else.

You can make her happy bro, you can make it work if you want it to.
>>
>>17512903

I wish man. It's not realistic tho... :/
>>
>>17512853

What do you mean
>>
>>17513156
i think she found a bf and she like u as friend and i suggest u, ask her; "do you have bf?", if u dont/cant ask her probably she will never realize the fucking love comes from u

i prefered 2d girls to my old gf, pls dont marry, when u get one, u will want to die
>no money
>no time
>no sleep
>>
didnt realise i was browsing /cuck/
>>
>>17513945

Why does it make me a cuck if I want a girl (who I can't have) to have a great life and relationship?
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.