[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So today I did something fucking stupid. I wanted to jack off

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

File: download.jpg (10KB, 242x208px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
10KB, 242x208px
So today I did something fucking stupid. I wanted to jack off but at the same time i wanted human interaction. so like a loser i went on omegle and found some chick to video chat with. She told me to be her "slave" and stick a toothbrush up my ass. I'm not into butt stuff, but for some stupid fucking reason i did it. She saw it all and got off to it. Now all I'm left with is a stomach ache and shame.

God i feel so shitty now. Help me, anons.
>>
>>17512473
Just accept your slide into kinky degeneracy, and eventually sex with other men at a woman's behest. It's better to just own in.
>>
>>17512482
i would if i actually had fucking enjoyed what i did.. It was fucking nasty and uncomfortable. I have no shame in my sexuality, and if i was into putting things up my ass i'd do it without shame. .
>>
>>17512473
yeah I've been down that road anon but we've all done stupid shit when we were horny. There's no point in dwelling on it because the only person that knows about it is some random chick on the internet you will likely never see again. So just move on and if butt stuff is not your thing don't do it again, just try and listen to your brain a little more than your dick next time.

Also the stomach ache is a bit concerning, how did you manage that by sticking a toothbrush up your ass? Get that checked if it doesn't go away after a day or two.
>>
>>17512501
not really a stomach ache. More of uncomfortable need to shit ache. It'll go away. thanks for the advice.
>>
>>17512473
>now I have a stomachache

exactly how far did you shove that toothbrush up your ass, anon?
>>
File: Shame2011Poster.jpg (44KB, 334x250px) Image search: [Google]
Shame2011Poster.jpg
44KB, 334x250px
Pretty fucking dumb OP, watch pic related though, it'll probably help you. Also remember that you are nothing in the eyes of the universe, nothing you do has any meaning.
>>
>>17512515
stomachache is the wrong word. My ass hurts and i had to shit. That's all
>>
>>17512536
lol i think i saw an advertisement for that film when i was looking for an image to start the thread with. I'll check it out.. How would you rate the film?
>>
Colgate or arm & hammer?
>>
File: mulligan.jpg (41KB, 700x465px) Image search: [Google]
mulligan.jpg
41KB, 700x465px
>>17512545
I'm biased because I like Mulligan, but I'd rate it like 8/10, there is homosex scene that almost makes it 8.5/10. I'm bad at using scales though man. Just watch it, it's good, perfect for your degenerate faggotry.
>>
>>17512556
do those brands even make brushes? lol
>>
>>17512570
oh shit i recognize that actress. Gotta look her up now. Thanks anon..i appreciate the "degenerate faggotry" comment. nice touch.
>>
>>17512570
oh shit that's daisy in the new great gatbsy! i knew i recognized her. New gatsby is one of my fav films and she was great in it. Definitely gonna check it out now.
>>
Toothpaste? Minty fresh or bubblegum?
>>
>>17512594
excuse my grammar.
>>
>>17512608
i didn't say toothpaste did I? i think you misread that
>>
File: drive.jpg (111KB, 700x465px) Image search: [Google]
drive.jpg
111KB, 700x465px
>>17512594
From what I saw of the great gatsby it looks like shit, but that's because I'm a bookfag. You should have recognized her from her best film: Drive
>>
>>17512628
never saw drive. liked TGG as a book though.
>>
>>17512515
>>17512501
Oh god I'm actually laughing. I'm sorry dear opie but that was just too hilarious

Hope you feel better. You learned a lesson okay? Omegle is shit anyway. Chat up someone on 4chan instead
>>
>>17512665
haha i dont blame you for laffin. thanks
>>
is really that easy to find bitches in omegle?
>>
Dude, ignore shitposters.
Accept that humans always have and always will have stupid urges. Every single person you know, from your primary school teacher, to your parents, to the fucking Queen, has probably done some kind of kinky shit in their lives.

For everyone else in this thread: fuck off, we have /d/ for a reason. Stop pretending you're normal.
>>
>>17512677
not really.. i got lucky
>>
>>17512683
thanks anon
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.