[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm in love with a girl in my dreams

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

For the past month or so I've been having consistent dreams about a woman. They are so realistic that it is surreal and they've only gotten increasingly sexual and romantic. The problem is that I am engaged in real life to my (male) fiance whom I love very much but I find myself waking up and being depressed because this woman doesn't exist in my reality.

I know that nobody here is an interpreter of dreams or anything but I can't really afford a therapist and I can't talk to my fiance about this so this is the best I got. Why do I keep dreaming about this mysterious woman?
>>
>>17512441

are you a girl or a faggot?
>>
>>17512443

Girl
>>
>>17512441
Describe the dreams. What happens? What do you feel?
>>
>>17512441
Therapists don't interpret dreams. Dreams having symbolic meaning was rejected by psychology decades ago. TV and movies never got the memo though. Freud is nonsense.

That being said, look at it at face value. Are you lesbian? Are you unsure that you want to be married to a man? It has no hidden meaning besides things you already know about yourself.
>>
>>17512457

In my dreams she started off as an old friend whom I rarely talk to but had messed around with in the past. We started talking again gradually over IMs and messenger services before she told me that she has a romantic love for me. After that, things became a bit awkward because in my dreams, I am still with my boyfriend. She teases me very often when we hang out in person and is even more scandalous over IMs and makes me incredibly flustered and turned on; we are both obviously into each other but every time she tries to make a move, I don't respond, as I am still dating my boyfriend in my dreams. We continue to hang out as friends, playing video games and going on walks with each other and just enjoying each other's company. I am very at ease and happy with her, it is a very sweet and casual kind of love(aside from her occasional perverted remarks)....

I don't know how else to describe it but it is a very surreal and almost perfect relationship. Which is depressing, because it is a dream.
>>
>>17512491
I used to consider myself to be a lesbian but I do genuinely feel attraction towards and love my fiance. I have never been in a serious romantic relationship with another woman as it is taboo in my country.
>>
>>17512519
Alright. Have to say, the first thing I think of is what >>17512491 said. Does that make sense to you?
>>
>>17512443
No matter the answer won't this make op a faggot?

>>17512491
I can't think of anyone (/x/ aside) who actually tries to extract meaning out of the small details in a dream. Therapists will usually only do surface level reflections anways.

>>17512441
Maybe you feel unsatisfied with your love life.

Hell, maybe you're the mysterious woman and you feel like being engaged/married is sealing you off from discovery.
>>
>>17512579
I am not a lesbian but I do have a yearning to be with another woman. My fiance is not really interested in any kind of arrangement, though.
>>
>>17512441
What if the other woman is you and it's a metaphor to love yourself?
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.