[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Best place to live in USA? for someone who wants to work get

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: mapa-estados-unidos.jpg (114KB, 1100x686px) Image search: [Google]
mapa-estados-unidos.jpg
114KB, 1100x686px
Best place to live in USA?
for someone who wants to work get rich and enjoy
18 right now planning in openning a business.
>>
>>17512437

mississippi has the cheapest cost of living from what i gather, in the sense that for three hundred thousand dollars you can buy a mansion.
>>
>>17512437
Maybe you should consider the target market of your business before committing to a location. Also
>18 and planning in openning a business
better finish school first kid.
>>
>>17512437
Depends on the business. What is it?
>>
>>17512437
this is gonna sound snarky, but you should google "best state in US to start a (whatever kind of business you're starting) business." it's honestly what I'd do. business magazines like forbes, government agencies, and other organisations put together lists like this literally all the time. there is tons of info out there that breaks down different aspects of living, state by state.
>>
>>17512454
Idk yet, but i want to work, earn a lot, contribute and enjoy my life.
>>
IDK my profession right now but here 1 [by me]

Part 1
>>
>>17512479
>>
File: Girls.png (490KB, 449x401px) Image search: [Google]
Girls.png
490KB, 449x401px
>>17512470
>18
>wants to open business
>doesn't even have a business, model, or any clue
>>
>>17512470
I honestly can't help then. For example, a gay sex toy/coffee shop won't do well in Utah but an IT start up would. Where to go is completely based on what you want to do.
>>
>>17512504
Man i know i am naive on this type of stuff, and i am improving to learn i asking best states to live for work and get rich but btw i didn't know i will find this type of behaviour here in /Adv/ this is soo /b/
>>
>>17512528
I am planning doing 2 universities Economics and advocacy [Idk if is possible on Usa but i can do here in my country]
>>
>>17512541
Oh I didn't realize you didn't already live in the US. This is going to be hard. To come here legally you need to have a job lined up and a sponsor. You best bet would be to go to college here so you can network and make connections to help you immigrate legally. Without a job offer I think you need to be extremely wealthy to immigrate so you'd need to have the successful business first.
>>
>>17512531
Actually it's you that's "soo /b/". You're a dumb 18 year old kid with no skills, no life experience, and no plan beyond "halp me get rich pls, i want to b my own boss and make da caysh". If you weren't totally clueless, you'd be able to answer all this shit yourself. Like seriously, who wants to know the best place for their business without even having a business? Here's my advice: open a ski and snowboard store in Jamaica.
>>
>>17512573
My advice to you is to get your shit together, get it all together and put it in a back pack, all your shit, so it's together, and if you gotta take it some where, take it somewhere, you know, take it to the shit store and sell it, or put it in the shit museum. I don't care what you do, you just gotta get it together.
>>
>>17512573
Get your shit together.
>>
>>17512563
To be legal is okay for me, i have to choose for both nationalities [USA and BR] planning in USA because the passaport is stronger.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.