[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

"Asexual man" seeking advice.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: 1472423102861.jpg (38KB, 485x422px) Image search: [Google]
1472423102861.jpg
38KB, 485x422px
Let's make it clear:
- I don't want to be in any relationship at all. I don't wanna marry, i don't want spend my life with another person.
-Yes, i am a man over 25.
-Yes, i have a girlfriend which i can't dump because she'll probably kill herself or do some weird shit.
what should i do? she loves me very dearly, but i can't say the same for myself. i never loved anyone and i never will. I am unable to experience such thing. And i've tried with many other girls.
i'm kinda sad right now, because i'm misleading a good willed soul into thinking i'll be the man of her life. But i just wanna be left alone with my hobbies, you see?
>>
answer this question with only a yes or no.

are you personally responsible for what this girl does?
>>
>>17512382
I personally believe everyone should do whatever they can to make themselves happy within reason. You do not seem happy in this relationship. Relationships do not seem to bring you happiness. Therefore i think you should end your relationship if you really do want to enjoy your hobbies and focus on yourself..

And about your gf "killing herself" if you dump her. If she really is suicidal, she has other mental health issues. If you werent in her life, some other thing would push her over the edge and make her commit suicide. You can't blame yourself if that were to happen.
>>
bump.. this guy needs help and i think this is a pretty unique situation.
>>
>>17512590
To be honest it's not unique. This occurs wayyyyy too much. My best advice would be to locate an alternative foundation for her mental state, get her help, bring others in. Once she becomes comfortable with the alternative you slipping away won't force her into extreme despair. Also, be honest with her! Don't say you don't love her but say you're not happy with things at the moment. She might understand to a certain degree.

Just an idea...
>>
>>17512647
yeah do what this guy said.
>>
>>17512382
Don't date her out of pity. That's unhealthy. And if she threatens to kill herself, that is manipulation. And if she does hurt herself it is not your fault. It is not fair for you to be forced to stay
>>
>>17512382
try to get her into your weeb shit or find a girl who also watches anime.
>>
>>17512400
No...
>>17512758
It's also not fair me to walk away when she's in a pretty bad shape and situation. As true as may be that she forced me into this relationship i kinda owe her something, because i let all this happen... but i want my freedom so bad. she constantly demands attention and i can't give that much to her, you know?
>>
>>17512911
that's not the case, buck. i hate anime.
>>
I kind of feel like this too, I'm not asexual though but I masturbate like once a month. I feel like no other person really gets me and relationships bring more harm than happiness. If I say this outside of 4chan, all I get is "aww, you just haven't found the right one yet :)"
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.