[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

change your life

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: wondurr.png (313KB, 834x416px) Image search: [Google]
wondurr.png
313KB, 834x416px
hey /adv/ long story short, i want to make some major changes to my life, because my life has been trash for the last 5 years or so, and my previous attempts at fixing my life have been ineffective.

Any ideas?

Moving has come to mind, but i have virtually no money at all, and for some reason i never get hired for jobs (yes, i apply all the time, this current unemployment stretch is coming up on two years)
>>
>>17512329
sounds like you are not a driven person.

you need to add DRIVE to your life.

Also have you considered prayer to God?
>>
>>17512557
i actually am driven, i have alot of goals, i've just been shitty at accomplishing them, or external forces have held me back.
i've also fucked my life a couple of times bc of mental health issues.

i actually am a christian, but i dont pray very often....
>>
>>17512568
>>17512568

BRO you haven't had a Job in 2 years, you are not allowed to call yourself Driven. A driven person loses their job and gets another in 1 week minimum no matter what the job is.

Job is money, money gives you options.

You have no money so you have no options.

Since you are a FELLOW Christian, I offer you this brotherly advise. Seek God. Pray. Pray every day. Read your Bible. Actually read it, a chapter a night. Pray some more. Pray all the time. and Pray again.

God wants to bless you. You have to seek Him, you have to pray, you have to ASK.

God has a plan for your life and He will set you on it if you ask Him to.
>>
>>17512592
well, its not like i dont do those things anon, but i've been waiting on god along time and things only get progressively worse
>A driven person loses their job and gets another in 1 week minimum no matter what the job is.

its not like i didn't try ;---;
>>
>>17512631
OK so whats your current set up. Where do you live and what do you do on a daily basis ? friends? GF? what.

If you have to go work at Arbys you better do it.
>>
File: 1471607691607.jpg (8KB, 241x209px) Image search: [Google]
1471607691607.jpg
8KB, 241x209px
>>17512329
0 assume god isnt going to help you (if he does, why should he help? you should assume its growth time. if he/she doesnt the motherfuckers not helping you )
1 Think about what the fuck you want.
2 Write it the fuck down
3 Make a plan to make it a happen
4 assess plan and see if its fuckion viable if even you fuck up now and then. (you dont have infinite willpower. ie not gym 8 hours a day 6 times a week with work for 8 and sleep for 8. you will burn like a fukin pot of metho)

Instead friend, make REALLY easy changes day by day if you lose 200 grams of weight a week thats still 10kg a year. and you wont feel like your dyeing.
5 meditate.
No corny shit, just be with yourself alone, reasess what you are doing every single day. practice being "in the moment"
>>
>>17512639
day to day to dont do much of anything, i supposed i'm practically a neet.
the most productive things I do are apply to jobs, and work on my music.
i have very bad clinical depression and that makes it hard to do much of anything, plus, in the last two months everything got worse, without going into alot of detail my parents massively exacerbated the issues, and while they could pretty easily stop doing that, they dont care.
i've applied to plenty of retail trash jobs actually.
i'm staying with a relative for the time being because my mother threw me out.

i dont have any friends or a boyfriend/girlfriend, i'm pretty much entirely alone unfortunately. Any friends/lovers i have go awol pretty quickly. ):
>>17512699
yeah i mean i do believe in God, but i also believe God helps those who help themselves.

i know pretty well some of the things that i want, but my biggest hurdles are basically money. debt, no job, and an uncomfortable painful living situation.
actually no. the problems are 1)money, and 2) not having my own space to exist and not having any autonomy.
i'll try redrafting my plans though.
>>
File: 1438980259362.gif (2MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
1438980259362.gif
2MB, 320x240px
>>17512592
>Since you are a FELLOW Christian, I offer you this brotherly advise. Seek God. Pray. Pray every day. Read your Bible. Actually read it, a chapter a night. Pray some more. Pray all the time. and Pray again.
>>
>>17512923
kek
>>
>>17512329
>unlearn what doesn't work
>get some skills
>make money
>profit
>>
>>17512329

Have sex with trannies and contract AIDS. That will change your life!
>>
>>17514023
I am a tranny actually
>>
>>17512557
>This
Not necessarily religion, but anything you feel passion for and can continuously improve at. I make a least of things I need to improve about myself, and give myself a month before I start a new one. If I can't get one of them done, I simplify the thing giving me trouble and put it on the new one. Been at it 4 months, and am extremely happy.
>>
>>17514043
But my only passions are things that currently aren't generating any income.
Maybe drive really is the problem; in which case, my lack of drive is likely a result of my depression....idk
Waiting around to see if meds work feels like a big gamble; I decided some months ago that if I didn't find a solution or make/feel some improvements by the end of the summer I would kill myself and do it right this time, and that's basically where I am right now.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.