[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I don't know what to do about my boyfriend

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (230KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
230KB, 1280x960px
I love my boyfriend he's so sweet,but um how do I say this he's over protective. I'm super dense and trusting so I get why but. He doesn't want me to talk to other guys. Like I have guy friends but he doesn't want me to talk to them. Or any guys. And a bunch of people he wants to block me off from the real world. He threatens guys who he thinks are interested in me whatsoever. Or girls who are mean to me. I can be on my own. It's like he thinks that the real world would hurt me. He thinks that every guy wants to rape me. He just idk what to tell him. I know he's just looking out for me but this is crazy.
>>
>>17512216
is that you in the OP? you are so beautiful, do you have skype?
>>
Yes but I don't give my info out to strangers. My boyfriend wouldn't like that.
>>
>>17512216 (OP)
>>
Also I'm really not that attractive
>>
>>17512216
is that you in the OP? you are so beautiful, do you have skype??
>>
Yes it is indeed you can stop asking.
>>
File: 1472195067578.png (69KB, 1456x1108px) Image search: [Google]
1472195067578.png
69KB, 1456x1108px
post a time stamp and we can help. i don't feel like thinking about something for a trolling 12 year old
>>
>>17512216 (OP) #
>>
>>17512216
He doesn't care about you, he cares about him not losing probably one of the few good things he has in his life.
>>
Fuck it I'm leaving no ones actually helping me
>>
>>17512299
okay goodbye
>>
Also he does care about me._.
>>
Aren't you being a tad entitled for advice you want to hear?

Sounds like you and your abusive boyfriend are perfect for each other!
>>
>>17512308
Yeah, no. If he cared the only important thing for him would be your happiness.
>>
I know I'm late and you may not see this but that is quite a few red flags. I guess you don't understand, but I'd seriously consider leaving him at this point. Well, no, I'd have left him but if I didn't know any better..
>>
Your bf is jealous of other males and controlling.

It could be one of three things.

He cheats and thinks you would too, so becomes paranoid.

He has a tendency to become abusive

Or he is really insecure

It's not about protecting you, sorry but it's true. Does not mean he is a bad guy and doesn't love you but most likely insecure.
>>
Um I don't think so... Also sorry to that one person that tried giving me advice first I didn't see your post until after I put up the comment say that no one was giving me advise.
>>
I mean, I'm just repeating something you already know, but it sounds like he just thinks you're unable to look out for yourself and you need him to act that way. Tried asking him to back off a bit?
>>
>>17512216
Be grateful someone cares about that much you dunb cunt.

>needing guy friends

Literally why?

Just get some gay friends so he wont feel threatened
>>
I don't really want him to back off to much I just think he should trust me more but idk how to make him do that.
>>
I'm sorry that I'm such a bitch but to inform you I did have a gay guy friend but he didn't want me to talk to him either.
>>
>>17512216
You could start with saying that this sort of things make you uncomfortable and so unhappy and since he is your boyfriend he is supposed to do the exact opposite. So basically having a discussion. Still, he seems like a little "naive", but not so evil like others are saying. Also, is that you in picture? You are cute. Do you have skype?
>>17512242
You actually make me laugh.
>>
Idk what to say anymore. I'm just idk. I'm starting to think I should just go because I'm making people so unhappy that they are calling me a cunt.
>>
>>17512410
>enable his insecurity issues
What a dumb fuck
>>
>>17512216
hey op you look like this bitch
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_jaM47hLcgI
>>
>>17512471
Shut up cunt post tits next. As for advice, your boyfriend is a badly adjusted person and you need to have a talk with him about his behavior. If he doesn't adjust it seems like it's time to move on.
>>
>doesnt even know how to reply
>>
>>17512471
... what? Ok, or you are a troll or your boyfriend is right. You really need to be protected from the outside world and grow up.
>>
>>17512216
Attached to a possessive and controlling mate is no way to go through life, anon. Break up.
>>
no need to something, he fucking loves u so go and kiss him for he overprotecting u
>>
>>17512216
so make ugly guy friends
or talk to his guy friends
>>
>>17512471
Get a loada this bitch lmao

>posts her picture to attention whore
>admits to everyone its her when she gets compliments and skype requests
>gets "mad" (yeah sure) that she's only getting skype requests
>in a post about her "overprotective" BF

This is why you fuck hot girls and you marry ugly rich ones. Otherwise, you get a bumbling bimbo that is looking for attention from everyone and the first guy that looks like he has a better situation than you is the guy shes spreading her legs for now.
>>
>image.jpg
>>
>>17512420
That's stupid. He would have to be pretty insecure to feel threatened by a gay guy.
>>
>>17512216
There's a difference between looking out and isolating
He could look out for you without keeping you out of social circles.
Maybe he's obsessed with you or something?
Did you have any trust issues recently?
Also, did you cheat in previous relationships?
>>
>>17512242
l m a o
>>
>>17512216
>how do I say this he's over protective
>post pic on 4chan

i'd be the emperor of japan if this thread is legit
>>
You seem like a person who needs protection, desu.
>>
>OP is underaged and with mental issues
>has internet "boyfriend" who is underaged with mental issues

Did I get it about right?
>>
>>17512216
Fuck off and die retarded bitch
>>
>>17512216

Shave your head that will show him.
>>
Just kill yourself, whore
>>
He seems very insecure.
If you want to hang out with a dude, do it
Dont let other people dictate you how you have to live.

Talk with him about it. If he accepts his faggotry, good.
If not consider leaving.
>>
>>17514040

Good advise if you want to become a cat lady. Put out more and tell him you love him while sucking his dick.
>>
>>17512216
*every guy wants to rape me.*

Yes but we know we cant get away with it so its pointless. ur kididng urself if u think otherwise especialy with those looks. atleast u did admit ur dense.
>>
>>17512216
As a fellow femanon with lots of male friends (blame game design and geek hobbies). I would try to talk some sense in him that -gosh- males and females can have a platonic friendship too. At least I wouldn't sacrifice my friendships with all of my male friends who I see as my bros, just because he is being so damn overprotective. Don't limit yourself like that, just do you. If he can't accept that, then he doesn't deserve you either.
>>
is that you in the OP? you are so beautiful, do you have skype??
>>
OP, please read into conditioning and Stockholm syndrome.
>>
>>17512242
and this is an example why your boyfriend is overprotective because of thirty faggots like this guy.
>>
>>17512216
He is controlling you. Leave him and enjoy your life.
Thread posts: 51
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.