[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is there an agency that provides pretend boyfriends? A rent-a-boyfriend?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

Is there an agency that provides pretend boyfriends? A rent-a-boyfriend? I don't even want to have sex, I just need a presentable, eloquent, tall man that I can take to dinner with my parents and pretend we're going out.

My parents are constantly, daily asking me when I'm getting a boyfriend and now i get upset when every boy I meet doesn't immediately become my boyfriend.
> What??? We've talked 2 times, why aren't we going out??

My birthday is coming up and it's going to be horrible if I still have no boyfriend to show the parents.
>>
Where do you reside?
>>
>>17512035
>eloquent, tall
REEEEEEEEE
>>
>>17512052
With my parents. There's no escape
>>
You shouldn't let your parents bring you down simply because you lack a significant other.

Honestly, tell them you will get a SO when you get an SO.

Hell, go on a tirade about how most of the men you meet are immature and don't deserve your affection.
>>
>>17512062
I can't, all their friends' children have boyfriends and they say that they're mature. They also say that there are mature boys in my area, I'm just not looking hard enough. Fuck, I've gone on lots of dates but it's hard to find someone who likes me and I like in return.

You know what. I'm going to accept a relationship from the next guy who offers me one, even if I'm not attracted to him. Anything is better than this.
>>
>>17512055
>REEEEEEEEE
You need to let it go
Need to let it go
Need to let it go
Nuh to the Uh to the No, no, no
>>
>>17512035
Why don't you just ask a man to be your date?
>>
>>17512057
...what country etc?
>>
>>17512158
No, then he'll tell the truth and say that we've just met. I need someone to pretend that we're in a serious relationship, and I can't ask my male friends to lie for me. Hell, they probably all already have girlfriends
>>
>>17512175
United States, the South
>>
>>17512198
Bring your cousin Jim bob
>>
>>17512224
Haw haw haw -_-'
>>
Come out as a lesbian, that'll shut them up.
>>
>>17512237
Where in the south, what will you pay and how tall is tall? Got a gf, so nothing is happening and no payment in sexual acts. Still, you finance the trip, hotel costs and make it worth the time, I suppose I could head south for a bit, I live on the outskirts of the south.
>>
>>17512305
I've certain race and religion requirements, so it does narrow the pool considerably.
>>
>>17512324
You only date black Jews?
>>
>>17512331
Chinese atheists
>>
Stand your fucking ground on the matter. Make it clear and blunt that you're sick of them giving you shit. You don't need to date anyone at anytime. Sheep of a race, damn.
>>
>>17512354
;_; I am but a powderpuff sheep

It's not like I don't want a relationship, I do, but the
> Where's your boyfriend?
> Why aren't you going on dates more?
> Why is your date keeping you out after 9 pm?
> Find a nice boyfriend who gets you home by 8 pm!

It's just so hard, I'd love to have a pretend boyfriend cover which let's me find a real boyfriend at my own pace
>>
>>17512348
>wants tall guy
>must be chinese
good luck, anon. youre going to need it.
>>
>>17512418
Actually tall men are quite common in northern China.
>>
>>17512418
Pretend boyfriend has higher standards. He has to be so amazing that the parents shut up for a moderate period of time. As for a real boyfriend, I am okay with an average height man
>>
File: 4L_1fGK78RI.jpg (20KB, 275x277px) Image search: [Google]
4L_1fGK78RI.jpg
20KB, 275x277px
>>17512057
Same
>>
>>17512035
yeah its called tinder LOL
just make sure youre upfront about not being serious or else thats fucked up
>>
>>17512972
Yeah, a girl who won't have sex with anyone. That will go well on Tinder
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.