[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Asking out girls over Fb...does it even matter??

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: 1468277383778.png (137KB, 526x436px) Image search: [Google]
1468277383778.png
137KB, 526x436px
Does it really matter if you ask a girl out over text or Facebook message?

I work with this girl who is quitting soon and we we friendly but I am not going to work with her again before she quits. She added me on Facebook to send me bird videos after I entertained her with some from /wsg/ when we were working.

I mean, if she attracted to me at all, will my method of asking her out affect her answer? She's going to say or no based on whether she wants to fuck me (probably not). I just feel like a huge pussy bitch asking her this way, especially because I don't have a car and live with my parents.

Please help me. I like her a lot. I barely even care about fucking her I just want to kiss a girl, I'm almost 22.
>>
if you want any chance at all, ask her in person

asking over facebook makes you look like a huge dork
>>
>>17511876

Women like men, not little bitches.

At the very least CALL HER to ask.

Fucking hell kids these days.
>>
>>17511888
>>17511896
These are very true. I've had a girl tell me this straight to my face in the past. Seemed mean at the time, but it's a truth I needed to know, and it's one you do too, OP.
>>
>>17511896

Yeah I was thinking that, I've been told calling is gay. But I'm never going to see her at work again after I pissed out. Might as well call.
>>
>>17511918
>calling is gay
there's nothing homosexual about asking a girl out unless you are also a girl
>>
If she says yes, then what? Like you said, you don't have a care, so I assume you dont have a lot of money either due to lack of transportation for a job. Living with your parents at that age isn't a super big deal, as long as you're going to college or at least working towards moving out. I'd say at least get her number first via facebook and text her if you're going to be super informal about it, if not call her or better yet meet up and do it in person. But like I said before, if you have no easy way of transportation or if you can't at least financially support you and her in the dating field, there's really no chance it'll go anywhere anyway if she does say yes, so at that point your best bet is to work on yourself rather than trying to get a girlfriend.
>>
>>17511927

I have plenty of money but I haven't been able to get a car because even though I know how to drive they won't let me take the test eve though I never got into an accident.

I can't get to the FMV without them.

I really just want to quit my job and be a NEET again, my job isn't even helping because I can't even buy a car despite having 3000 saved up
>>
>>17511927

And yes, I have a job, that's how I know her.
>>
>>17511926

I mean is it bad? On a scale of 1-10 where 10 is a straight up asking normally in front of her and asking her out on facebook is a 1, where does calling lie?

I am slowly making plans for our date once we are both out of work. Remembered a restaurant down there that we both like. Problem is we won't be working together that day otherwise I'd just ask her then.
>>
>>17511914

So I should call her? I hate that I pissed out but I've was trying to get to a good point in our conversation like the last girl I asked out who said yes.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.