[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I fucked up,i fucked up so bad

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: 1467500391975.jpg (29KB, 638x640px) Image search: [Google]
1467500391975.jpg
29KB, 638x640px
Short story : I was at my GF home and we had sex. She sucked me off to make me cum and her dad tried to get in the room. He didn't enter but her mom called her on her cellphone and they know what we did. To her father,she is a bitch and she can't see boys from now...
How to calm shit down and how to relieve her? I feel so bad because it is me who wanted to have sex so..
>>
Their house, their rules. If she doesn't like it, she can move out and have all the sex she wants
>>
>>17511738
We are on skype right now and her dad told her to come downstair to talk... I feel so bad
>>
>>17511743
Yeah i know but now she is just a bitch to her father eyes and she feels like crap . I dunno how she is going to look him in the eyes now
>>
>>17511749
Do you think her father thought she'd go through life as a virgin or something?
>>
>>17511738

Oh you said it friend, but I wanted to stay, because I almost had sex on this girl.

btw Happy Gerbitz Day
>>
>>17511764
Well we had sex (2times) but the second time was too much
>>17511760
Obviously not but now she's in deep shit. btw i don't understand her father because he always talked of sex with me,her and quite everyone but now that he seen us he's the most pissed off guy of the universe..

I don't even know if i can see her from now...
>>
None of this matters. Once you both hit 18 you can go do whatever whenever wherever. Just play the waiting game and forget about this "mistake"

I haven't seen my mom's stupid ass grin in 4 years. I left asap once 18 came around. She tries to visit or talk to me a lot and nothing arouses me more than to deny her visitation/love for no reason other than that she denied and punished me for stupid shit when I lived with her.
>>
>>17511798
Yeah you're right,it works for me but she is quite... emotionally weak so it'll be a pain in the ass to live like that for 2years+
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.