[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Women

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 82
Thread images: 1

>Ask a girl I like if she wants to come over and hangout tomorrow
>She says this feels like a trap
>I ask her why
>Says that I never ask her to just hangout
>I tell her I had fun last time we did
>She said we just watched videos
>I said I had fun talking and watching them
>Says okay ill come over, I could use more kitty time ( I have a cat she likes to play with)

I can't fucking read signs here /adv/ is she into me in anyway or is she just pitying me here
>>
>>17511455
Also the shit thing was I was gonna ask her out on a date when she did, but I think she thinks that
>>
pretty sure she's more interested in your cat.
>>
How about you just make a move.
>>
>>17511471
I was going to but after seeing her kinda dance around the subject of coming over I am having huge amounts of doubt now. Even more then before
>>
>>17511478
then end your doubt by asking her out ? simple.
>>
>>17511455

you need to make a move
>>
She was either hinting that you two should stop doing the netflix and chill, and start going on actual dates, or that she's not that interested and she doesn't want to be mean.
>>
>>17511478

she was asking you where you two stand. She was very confused last time because she thought it was a date and you just watched videos and talked. Make a move next time
>>
she said it feels like a trap, that means she's worried you like her.

i'll give you the same advice i give everyone, it's what i live by and women won't tell you it.

DON'T TELL A GIRL YOU LIKE HER UNTIL YOU ARE ABSOLUTELY SURE SHE LIKES YOU. how can you be sure she likes you? don't look for signs. she'll be actively flirting with you, she will make it so in your face you will have to be an idiot to miss it.

if you're having trouble interpreting her bullshit, she doesn't like you. if you want to ruin any chance you have, tell her you like her or ask her out.

just hang out with her or cancel. but friendzone her. the thing about guys putting girls into the friendzone is it lets the girl relax, then they start liking you, and then you can unfriendzone her and make a move.

but seriously, friendzone her. it's the only way you'll ever get anything to happen.

and don't focus on her, get involved with other girls. date people, have sex with them, don't talk to her about it but don't be weird and hide it.

just for god's sake don't ask her out. she doesn't like you yet.
>>
>>17511483
This. But the fact that she said she'd come over anyways makes me believe its the former. Usually when chicks aren't interested, they won't ever cave and just come hang out with you to shut you up. They'll just keep making excuses and ghost you.
>>
>>17511487
See what he is saying was what I was thinking. I just asked her what kinda trap did you think it was, and she said the one where you make me think i have friends. And to clear it up last time we hungout was at my house for like 1 and a half hours before we hungout with more friends.
>>
>>17511497
To be fair one time I mis typed a text to her and asked if she wanted to go to the bookstore (since she liked manga's and I do also) and get dinner and make a day out of it, but I worded it horribly and made it seem like I wanted to go on a date when in fact it would of been me her and like 3 other people we know. She said That sounds like a date and I respectivly decline.

Also she still can ghost me, we ain't hanging out until thursday night
>>
>>17511498
yeah, you have NOTHING with her. that's not a bad thing, you just need to know where you stand. don't be bummed out.

nothing turns a girl off more than being liked by someone they don't like. i don't even know if they know that. if she likes you, she won't be able to help herself. if she likes you and thinks you don't like her, it will just make her like you more, until she starts actually being obvious about it and then you can make a move.

girls kind of like the idea that a guy might like them, they thrive on being confused by guys. just hang out with her, don't overdo it, hang out with other people too, but focus on being your own person with confidence. if she sees you being passionate about something and being good at something, and not really caring if she likes you or not, she'll start liking you.
>>
>>17511508
oh god, yeah you should clear that up and say it would be with other people. tell her you're not really interested in dating anyone right now, it's the last thing on your mind, that's why you wanted to hang out with her because you know there's nothing between you like that.
>>
>>17511455
RIP boys I asked her what she meant by a trap she said that random friend shit and I asked her what did she mean then she told me more or less I said be honest with me here and she said what do you mean I told her that you thought i was gonna make a move or something and she said ok good don't do that
>>
>>17511508
I'm missing something here. Do you want to date her or not? Obviously she's not into you like that so why you keep begging her to come over?
>>
>>17511543
jesus dude

don't push people to be honest when they're trying to avoid awkwardness. especially if it's a girl and you want her to like you.

you can't hang out with her. but you can't cancel because it's too transparent. make other plans for thursday.

i don't know how you're going to get this one back, but one chance you have is to tell her she's being weird, and that you like hanging out with her because you know there's nothing between you, and you just want friends that doesn't turn into something else because it gets messy. that might work, but maybe not. then at LEAST you can get her to be your friend and relax after a while.

it's going to take some time for her to like you. you'll both date several people before it happens.
>>
>>17511551
I do want to date her, but on the other hand I have a really fun time when we hangout no matter what it is we are doing, so even though she doesn't like me I still feel kinda happy knowing she is comfortable enough around me and obviously has a fun enough time to want to hangout still
>>
>>17511554
I just told her no matter what we do I have a really good time, I also said I know you dont like me past a friend but im fine with that as long as we can still hangout
>>
>>17511565
holy shit, you are retarded.
you could not sound more desperate.
you just lost a friend.
follow the rules dude, stop being a beta faggot.
>>
>>17511565
There was some middle context we talked about I didnt just sperg out and type that after she said something.
>>
>>17511565
>>17511543
you did good bro
onto the next target
>>
>>17511577
Its funny because I feel like a weight is off my chest here. I have been fighting for so long to find out if she liked me or not and I didnt want to just ask her and then weird her out and lose her friendship so I guess this was the best way to do it. I think I can finally move on from this crush that has been breaking me for so long
>>
>>17511585
no, this is not the best way to do it. not even close.

you suck at this. figure your shit out.
>>
>>17511585
you should cut back on how much you hang out with her, though
constantly being around her isn't good for letting the crush just fade away
>>
>>17511591
Well what would of been a better way of finding out she didnt like me then?
>>17511592
Yeah I know, its gonna be hard since i love hanging out with her but im gonna have to steel up and focus on moving on
>>
>>17511597
>what would of been a better way
not him but i'll answer anyway
directly asking her out as soon as you decided you liked her instead of all the scheming stuff you've been doing

t. a guy who waited a year before asking his crush out
>>
>>17511597
if it's not SUPER OBVIOUS that she likes you, she doesn't like you. it's simple.

when a girl likes you, she flirts, even if she's not the flirty type she can't even handle herself around you and she'll act like an idiot and say something way too complimentary or laugh way too much and stupid shit you say.

you don't ever have to ask if a girl likes you. that's like having to ask a cop if you're in trouble. if you have to ask, the answer is no.

now you need to work on getting girls you like to like you. and YOU DON'T DO THAT BY LETTING THEM KNOW YOU LIKE THEM, because girls hate it when guys they don't like like them and it turns them off.
>>
>>17511601
no. stop giving shitty advice.
>>
>>17511606
I didnt go in blind, She laughs at my stupid shit alot, and has alot more physical contact then normal girls do. I didnt just guess she liked me.
>>17511601
I had a crush on her for like 4 months but she had a boyfriend, broke up with him like 3 months ago.
>>
>>17511558
got it. Ok. You'll never get there the way you are doing it now. She knows you like her and want more but she is wary and when you trip up, why she quickly shuts it down. Do as the other anon suggested and find other girls so this one is not your only go to. I still doubt anything will ever happen between you two. When a girl wants you she'd be asking you to hang out constantly
>>
>>17511614
yes but you still never ask a girl if she likes you. even if it seems like it does, you have to be absolutely sure. if you're not, she doesn't like you enough for you to make a move. and that's your only option--making a move. you don't ask if she fucking likes you. that's such counter-productive bullshit.

you make a move when you're sure she wants you to. if you're not sure, you haven't let her liking you grow enough. just because she laughs at your shit doesn't mean she likes you, but it's a good start.
>>
>>17511624
I didn't ask if she liked me though, I was gonna ask her out on a date thursday when she was leaving, but not anymore i guess
>>
>>17511623
Deep down in my heart I knew all along she didn't like me past a friend, but its better to have a conformation instead of making wild fantasies in my head and overthinking things.

I just didn't want to wait because I have a feeling if I waited too long to find this out she would get another boyfriend and I would find out the hard way
>>
>>17511626
yeah you don't ask her out either. you make a move, like physically.

i mean she's your friend, not a coworker. you don't just go on dates with your friends, you do dirty things with them and then maybe start dating.
>>
>>17511632
not op
but what's the proper way to make a move
>>
>>17511632
So Op here idk how to think about this but I told her I know you dont like me past a friend and she said yeah and not to mention the guy in my last relationship fucked me up way too much so I dont think ill be with anyone for a while. Convince me there isn't anything here /adv/ im sick of this mind game I am playing with myself
>>
>>17511646
Like I know her response to her not liking me past a friend was yeah but she didnt have to say all that other shit
>>
>>17511655
>>17511646
Whats going on in my head is that I have time now to slowly convince her I am worth it, I know that she doesn't like me but fucking after hearing that she keep talking after saying yeah makes me make up more shit in my head.
>>
>>17511655
ehh dude I haven't posted in this thread at all and I have shit experience with women but that doesn't mean much

if it's true to some extent then it's a pretty natural thing to say to someone to make them feel better if you aren't interested. If a girl liked me and asked me out or said she liked me or some shit but I wasn't interested and rejected her, I'd definitely talk about the last relationship fucking me up to make them feel like it's not so much a problem with themselves or something.

And if it isn't true then well it's just a total lie to make you feel better

Nothing about what she said after not liking you past a friend particularly suggests otherwise
>>
>>17511684
her last relationship did fuck her up a while ago, she came to me to cheer her up after because she couldnt go to anyone else, its a long story but i know she isnt lying about it fucking her up.
She has flat out rejected me when I misworded asking her to come out with me and our mutual friends and she said that sounds like a date and she respectfully declines. but I get it, I know that I shouldnt be shocked if tomorrow she is with a random guy she met but it would still confuse and hurt me alot.
>>
>>17511704
Yeah I wasn't saying I thought it was a lie just that either way it doesn't really mean anything

But I know how you feel
>>
>>17511714
I just need a final swing at this rope im hanging onto so I can move on. But my dumbass still took what she said about how she wont be with anyone for a while way too deep into meaning. I am glad >>17511684 came in here and cleared up some fogs of doubt
>>
>>17511723
that was me you fucker

I take my posts very seriously and I will not stand for misappropriated credit
>>
>>17511736
Lol I know I just CC'd your other one in dont worry I appreciate your contribution, hell I appreciate everyones contribution. You guys actually really helped me out here and I feel a little better. Still hurts being rejected but idk its a new type of pain that I feel I can mend
>>
>>17511487
>if you're having trouble interpreting her bullshit, she doesn't like you
You say that but for me until i've literally kissed/fucked her i really have no clue if she likes me, even if we're dating. This is what i asked earlier, could do with advice
>>17510739
>>
>>17511763
let everyone know your not the OP please, I dont want people to think im still having issues and bringing up other things.
>>
>>17511747
Ye

I know exactly how you feel, kind of made me wonder if I ever even REALLY liked the person and not just that they were a pretty cool (in some ways) female who would talk to me etc

Idk if that's true for you but maybe wondering that will help you get over her somewhat. And if she comes around because this affected your attitude with her or something you can just forget those thoughts, date her anyways and worry about that shit later :^)

it kind of worked for me
>>
>>17511778
Nah my feelings built up for a long time, but she was one of the first girls to actually talk with me but it went so much deeper then that, we share so many hobbies like an unatural amount that. Manga, Video games, anime, etc. I love her laugh, I just love talking to her. But whats not meant to be isnt meant to be. I can't sit here in defeat and cry about what didnt happen I am going to push myself to move forward in my life, expand my horizons, and find the happiness that I am seeking.
>>
>>17511788
That's a good attitude to have, just focus on that shit, but maybe make lifting a priority if you aren't already in good shape.

In my limited experience getting more attractive would also really help your chances with this chick if you're already moving on with your life. I know it's weird and a lot of people on this board would probably say my advice is shit but basically what I'm saying is to only half get over her.

those hobbies are harder to find in girls and even harder to find in attractive girls, and your situation doesn't sound completely unsalvageable

I probably shouldn't be trying to get your hopes up as it's counter-productive but whatever
>>
>>17511867
So oddly enough she was the reason I changed my life so hard. I used to be a 240 slob that wore jean shorts and shitty shirts all the time, had horrible ugly dirty new balance shoes, but Since december of last year I have been changing myself. I go to the gym im down to 198 now, I upgraded my shoes to good looking ones, My wardrobe looking fresh also. So honestly she has changed my life for the better and matured me whether she knows it or not.
>>
>>17511886
Damn, well good job then

you'll be fine
>>
>>17511681
she's trying to be nice about it OP. Just stop it there is no chance here. She will get another bf sooner or later, it won't be you, and you'll be even more hurt.
>>
>>17511907
I dont want to boast and sound cocky but I am very aware of things around me and how people act and if they are holding something back from me, like how she said that she thought I was putting her in a trap and making her think she had friends was a shield to not say about dating. The only thing that fucks me is sarcasm and girls with their signs lol
>>
>unless its super fucking obvious she likes you, she doesnt like you

does this shit apply to girls who are shy as fuck? i know this girl that is kind of staring at me longingly, and sort of stalking me, rather will try standing nearby in the hopes that id notice her but wont actually talk to me, maybe that shits in my head
>>
>>17511916
I know but I hope by the time she does I am either over her, with someone else, or emotionally mature enough to handle it.
>>
>>17511920
it's in your head. women are much more the aggressor than men are. If they like a guy they'll let them know. Even the most shy will flat out tell you to ask them out if you aren't catching on
>>
>Even the most shy will flat out tell you to ask them out if you aren't catching on

why do i not believe this
>>
>>17511925
you know other girls start asking them over for a movie or other shit. right away dammit cause right now you are her emotional tampon and stand in as she processes her break up from the last bf. You are like a brother or gay friend to her, non romantic or sexual. You fill a void and if you weren't so accommodating she would find another guy.
>>
>>17511939
don't know but it has happened to me many times and heard them ask other guys they like. I'm not saying they ask you to fuck them but they will ask if you are going to ever ask them out or will they have to say yes to guy x or z. Girls don't have the patience guys have.
>>
>>17511939
because it's bullshit
>>
For some reason she feels threatened.

I don't know what you did or didn't do, but she DOES NOT like you. You should give up now. Those movies about women falling for the persistant guy are inaccurate. Needy guys are a big turn off.
>>
>>17511886
Don't tell her that. She thought you were trying to trap her. Telling her this will upgrade you from creep to stalker in her eyes.
>>
>>17511955
it's not bullshit. Go ahead a believe that women lay plans to saddle up next to you for years if needed hoping and wishing you will like them more than a friend. Fuck trying to friend someone to death like guys do, women become impatient and make a move. If they don't they don't like you but some other guy
>>
>>17511969
oh god no, I will never tell her that trust me I know the fine line between cringey and not
>>
>>17511981

Have you met every woman on the planet? Shit, have you ever lived outside your own city?

I knew a girl who hid her crush for over a year, you must have really blue balled these girls.
>>
>>17511981
>>17511939
So I knew a girl who liked a guy she saw online in a random video like a year ago and she was planning to get together with him and after a year she managed to go out with him for a while.

I fucked up when I first met this girl I am hanging out with because I was a fat cringey guy and my first impression was horrible. I was immature and untochable to the opposite sex. I have a feeling that she is using that as a reference honestly
>>
>>17511990
>>17511981
She was like this also, I know one of her boyfriends she had she had a crush on him all summer and then one day he said he liked her and she said she liked him also. It depends on the girl if she lets them know and its different for each one. Girl A can grind on your dick at a party while Girl B will try and do things you like and show a connection. Everyone has a different approach to this
>>
>>17511990
Literally have traveled all over the world but you are correct I haven't met every woman but 9 of 10 will do as I relate. They lose patience. Had some that were really angry. Heard the tired "you snooze, you lose" several times
>>
>>17511991
I think you actually prove my point. She picked a guy on a video and wanted him and got him
>>
>>17512025
Isn't it something like the first 2 minutes of meeting a girl she decides if your worth it or not or something like that?
>>
>>17512048
they make the decision pretty quick. It also leads to quick crushes they get on guys they just met and will end a long term relationship to be with the new guy they've known for a week
>>
>>17511498
>I just asked her what kinda trap did you think it was, and she said the one where you make me think i have friends.

>>17511508
>She said That sounds like a date and I respectivly decline.

Oh for fucksake. You have a crush on a loser and she's already let you know she isn't interested in dating you.

You're wasting your time on her. Want her interest? Be someone who has the attention of others and withhold your attention from her. Unless you really like playing stupid games, you're better off finding someone else.
>>
>>17512179
The first thing with make you think I have friends was for two reaosons imo the first was that she didnt want to assume I was trying for anything and then she looks like the idiot for guessing, and second was to let me down a little bit
>>
>>17511919
Jesus OP. You must be underage.
I cannot imagine that you're actually 18 years old.

Read this post of yours again.
>>17511543
You are garbage at reading people. The second she said that it feels like a trap you should have known with 100% certainty. You probably should have known before that, even.

This guy is an idiot
>>17511487

Listen to this anon
>>17511554

I know this sounds harsh, but come on dude. You sound like a desperate kid. Girls hate tryhards when it comes to dating.
>>
>>17512389
I always felt like that random thing of waiting for her to like me and if I openly tell her that I want to be her friend and I dont want a relationship then I am off her radar forever. I've heard of that thing before when people say ignore her and dont always actively pursue her or else you will come off pushy but wouldnt I have to put my foot in the door to at least let her know there is a attraction
>>
>>17512425
You gotta find a balance. It's not easy, but it's also not as hard as it sounds I promise.
You want to make a move in between the times when it is awkward and when she knows you too well.

So let's say you find a girl that you like. Try asking her if she wants to hang out with you and some friends that weekend. This will help her feel comfortable around you and get to know you somewhat.
Then, after two or three times hanging out as friends, ask her to do something one-on-one - go out for coffee or something.
From there, you make some sort of move.
Don't tell her that you love her. Don't call it a date. Don't call it anything.
Just try to have fun and make her have fun. Complement her, pat her head after she says something stupid, pay for the meal - it doesn't really matter exactly what you do - if she has fun, she'll want to do it again.
Repeat this a few times until you can kiss her. It should happen naturally, but you should always be the lead in the beginning.
At that point you're set. You can be more serious and ask her out more formally if that suits you. The specifics don't matter much.

It sounds stupid all spelled out like this, but it works.
I honestly suggest dating less attractive girls at first. It will boost your confidence a lot, which seems to be what you need more than anything.
>>
>>17511487
get this redpill cuck out of here
>>
>>17512564
Yeah I have to lower my standards lol considering how I look also.
>>
>>17512564
That actually sounds like a good idea though, but obviously with someone else
>>
>>17511455
So Op here I just was thinking about this more and it hit me about something, when she said that she that I was setting her up for a trap and the trap was making her believe she had friends. I honestly thought about it as she was just saying stupid things like oh I have friends and your making me think I have them. But now I understand it now as she was saying to make me think I have friends as she thought I was just going to invite her over for one thing and not care about being her friend just sex
Thread posts: 82
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.