[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Another faggot with relationship issues

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: 16cl68o.jpg (182KB, 669x1280px) Image search: [Google]
16cl68o.jpg
182KB, 669x1280px
Good afternoon, bros of /adv/. I want to share my story so far. I want advice for what to do next and know if I really fucked up.

> Be me
> College freshman
> Met cute girl
> started dating
> life gets good.
> good sex, she loves me
> i love her more than anything
> More than bacon, man
> Fast foward a semester
> She starts getting closer with a girl in our class
> Start getting distant
> I start getting worried because she's bissexual, but says I'm the only man she likes, if it wasn't for me, she would be a lesbian
> Started getting more and more romantic with her, trying to mantain her close
> Someday, she texts me
> "Anon, can we have a talk?"
fuckme.mp3

Cont?
>>
Sure, I need something to read on the bus
>>
>>17511327
cont
>>
>>17511343
ok, thanks for replying. Really need to get this off my chest

> Tried to play it cool
> "Sure Honey, what's up?"
> "So, I noticed you start getting too clingy. Don't think I don't like when you're kind to me, but It's getting really annoying
everythingwentbetterthanexpected.gif
> "Ok, honey, I will try and be less clingy"
> "But, there's something else. I think you deserve to know, i got a crush on a girl from our class"
> broken hearted.
> "But it doesn't change a thing! I still only love you! It's with you I want to be with!"
> Feels that I'm not enough to make her happy
> Starts thinking she is a lesbian and doesn't know yet.
> Pretends that never happened.
> Things started getting good again
> She came back, started giving me love again.
> Great times
> Fast forward next semester.
> A friend of her starts studying at our university
> She starts talking way too much to her
> Feel alone again
> Feel that she prefers her
> One of my gf's bff starts having fights with her
> Saying she doesn't spend time with her anymore
cont
>>
>>17511388
cont.

> They start fighting every once in a while
> Of course I always was on my gf's side
> Until the day her friend came to talk to me
> Explains her point of view
> I said I also felt very left out from her life.
> I start getting closer to her friend
> They fight and make up almost every week
> One day, my friend say she wouldn't try to make up to her anymore
> Mentions what I said about being left out
> Gf texts me
> "Anon, have you ever felt left out?"
> I stop for a second
> "Actually, yes, I have felt this way before."
> "AND YOU NEVER OCCURED TO SAY THAT TO ME????"
ifuckedup.jpg
> "AND YOU SAID TO HER????????????"
ifuckedupreallybad.png
> Try to explain my point
> She always said she felt pressured by people saying she is getting distant
> I didn't want to pressured her, but before I had time to say that to her, she told me the pressure thing
> Felt I would make her feel pressured too, so I kept it to myself
> She say she is shaking out of anger
> Say to her for us to have a talk.
> She said not today because she doesn't even want to see me.

This happened 7 hours ago, didn't talk to her since... What do you guys feel it will happen tomorrow? I was a douchebag? Will she break up with me?
>>
I don't know anon she sounds like a total thot. You should consider moving on, if she constantly is getting crushes on other girls and distancing her self from you for periods of time that's practically cheating, and it's definitely one hell of a mind game. No one deserves to be put through that, it's emotionally tolling and may scar you to a point that it effects your other relationships. You may love this girl, and she may love you, but she doesn't respect you, or she wouldn't be like this. Unless you have been crazy clingy, which if you have you need to work on that. And it sounds like you did, thus why you didn't complain feeling left out.
If you want to make it work you need to tell her that her "girl crushes" are completely inappropriate and disrespectful towards you, and you won't stand for it. Talk it out, play the waiting game, but in my opinion, you should leave before you're completely broken from this.
>>
>>17511440
>you should leave before you're completely broken from this
This

Your gf is bad for you OP. Trust me, I've been with girls like that before. It's not worth it in the long run.
>>
>>17511440
>>17511453

OP here. Thanks for the words, Hermanos. Really need all the support I get. I don't think i can say anything about my behavior, but as far as I know, I wasn't completely mental clingy. But that's how my head Works! If she starts distancing, I start getting clingy beacuse she gets distant.
Anyway, I really want to try to fix this. About she getting mad for me telling her friend while they were mad at each other, that's really as disrespectful as she says?
>>
>>17511412
Well yeah. You basically talked about your relationship with someone you knew was on the outs with your girlfriend, and gave that person ammunition to use against her.

And yes, if you have a problem with your relationship you should talk about it with the person you're in the relationship with. If you don't feel like you can, that might be the wrong person to be with.

You seem like you're not really sure where you stand with your girlfriend or if she's really even interested in you. At some point you have to ask yourself if you really want to be with her, or if you're just with her because you don't want to be alone.
>>
>>17511489
You're the fist to say this to me... Made me think... Anyway, my friend never used me to win an argument over her. I should've told her even if I felt it was not the time? That's the only reason why I haven't told her yet.
>>
>>17511327
>>17511388
>bisexual

I don't even need to read the rest. I've never ever seen any relationship go well when one of the two is bisexual. Not once.

You fucked up. Run while you still can. Let her become a rug muncher if that's all she's good for.
>>
You're only in college. Get rid of her before she completely breaks your heart. It may hurt now. But it's better then wasting several years on her. He polite and tell her exactly why you're breaking up with her.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.