[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I am honestly depressed and afraid of the world. Help please.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: download.jpg (256KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
256KB, 1000x1000px
I am honestly depressed and afraid of the world. Help please.
>>
>>17511252
why?
>>
>>17511252
i am too anon
>>
4chan will just make it worse or better. go to r9k
>>
>>17511252
Make a world in which you feel safe.
>>
>>17511259

I come from a fucked up family and I have a lot of pressure on me to succeed academically (halfway through second year of university). I constantly have intense feelings of dread, I spent my Summer 90% in my apartment only leaving to go to the gym in my building or run errands. I am afraid of ending up like my siblings and the world we live in scares me. It's not a good place and I find myself loathing being around people. I have legitimately cut off everyone. Friends, flings, a lot of my family. There is only 1 person I keep in touch with online and sometimes we fool around. She js basically cheating on her fiance and we made llans to fuck already. She is 11 years older than me and engaged. I don't know why I am telling you this but I think I am a shitty person. I don't let people get close to me anymore I fear serious relationships and commitment I don't trust anyone anymore except maybe my mother.
>>
>>17511252
Challenge it. For 30 days, each day do more than the previous one, set a goal and go after it. Face the fear and charge head on. If you loose youll loose you could just crawl back to your shell if you win, you win life. And I promise you all it takes is 30 days without missing one day.

Do it and do think about it go anon
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.