[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ex-Gf Can't Move On

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: G-Eazy.jpg (7KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
G-Eazy.jpg
7KB, 275x183px
Hey guys. Little backstory here:

>Started dating a girl Jan 2013
>Dated until Oct 2014, broke up for 3 months
>During this time I had sex with 3 girls, she got raped by a guy she was friends with
>We get back together, I come clean about my shit, she is psychologically destroyed
>From Jan 2015 - Oct 2015 I endure an enormous amount of emotional and mental abuse from her, therapy doesn't seem to be helping, but I can't take it anymore
>Throughout this time I was held hostage with suicide threats, etc. The thought of leaving her alone in this sadness left an intense feeling of dread in me. I can't emphasize just how strong this feeling is.
>In this time she drops out of college, drops out of the military, stops therapy, decreases contact with family and friends
>She writes me occasionally, tried dating another guy, it didn't work out, and around June of this year I try to be friends with her again
>Obviously bad idea, shit hits the fan, once again I realize I can't have her in my life. The intense feeling of dread and sadness comes back when I think of her, and I don't know what to do about it except to cut off all contact with her, which is the only thing that seems to make her happy.

What the fuck can I do? If she's in my life, she makes me unhappy, if she's not in my life, I'm sad because she's unhappy. This sucks.

She said she's moving across the country to start a new life in two days, and she wants to know if I'll see her one last time. The feeling of sorrow is so bad right now.
>>
>>17511208
dont talk to her no more man
she has to let go
t. someone that has never been in a relationship
>>
>>17511218
I know that's what I need to do but it fucking sucks. I want this feeling to go away.
>>
>>17511232

The feeling will only go away with time. It really sucks that she was raped, but she needs to realize that she might need help and not just go because other people are telling her to do it.
>>
>>17511251
It sucks. I can't listen to half the shit on the radio without it hitting me in the feels.

I don't even want to be with her anymore. I just wish we coulda been happy together / I pity her in a non-condescending way.
>>
>>17511208
>During this time I had sex with 3 girls, she got raped

well that escalated quickly
>>
> she got raped by a guy she was friends with
She is a liar
>>
>>17511273
I really did
>>
>>17511283
It*

>>17511282
No, I actually believe her. Trust me, I investigated this thoroughly and talked to a lot of people who have worked with rape reportees. If I felt that was even a possibility I would not have gotten back together with her.
>>
>>17511285
real rape but no charge ?
well well that's rare
>>
>>17511288
It's actually not. Women don't report it because they know guys like you will rip them for even claiming they were raped.

We filed a report with the Title IX coordinator but they literally said "it's his word against yours so unless he confesses we can't do shit". Obviously people don't confess to rape.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.