[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hi /adv/ The other day I went out for a meal with the parents

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: image (27)..jpg (1MB, 1920x1080px)
image (27)..jpg
1MB, 1920x1080px
Hi /adv/

The other day I went out for a meal with the parents and my 24 year old sister who brought her friend along.

Now the next day my sister was trying to hook me up with her friend, telling me about her etc and she then gave me her number. Shes attractive and I'd definitely be interested in going out with her or whatever.

Now I'm not the most confident of people so the thought of messaging her terrifies me and I still haven't done it.

How should I play this out?
>>
If she's trying to hook you up it's probably with her friend's approval, so be confident in that.

Mention something about the other day, then ask if she'd like to get a coffee, drink, or whatever you feel comfortable doing with just the two of you.

If you're nervous just pretend like you're not and know exactly what you're doing.
>>
go for it man
im really autistic so i will probably die a handholdless kissless virgin

go anon
>>
>>17510634
Well apparently she asked my sister if I was seeing anyone but I'm not sure whether to believe that or not..

It's just a matter of me plucking up the confidence to drop her a message or wait for my sister to mention her again and talk to her about it.
>>
>>17510650
I told you what to do. Nut up or be >>17510637 forever. Don't wait for your sister.
>>
>>17510702
You make it sound so simple

>tfw will never not be a nervous wreck about shit things like this
>>
>>17510964
you won't be a nervous wreck forever if you actually start doing it. If you're too scared and never try it then yeah, you'll be a nervous wreck forever.
>>
have a couple drinks and go for it
>>
>>17511034
Just drink like 4 beers and then you wont give a fuck about messaging her
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.