[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

19 year old permavirgin. I hate my life. Like seriously. I don't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

19 year old permavirgin.
I hate my life. Like seriously. I don't enjoy anything whatsover. I spent all of my time contemplating on my misery.

At school I fall in love with girls, but knowing that they despise me I don't even try.
I feel so jealous whenever I see them with the other guys..

My problem is this. I have facial acne..
I have had it for a year and it's dreadful.
Beside my acne I look alright. But the acne makes me look like an unhygienic unhealthy irresponsible idiot teenager.

I drink a lot of water, eat healthy... What the fuck am I supposed to do??
>>
Man if only there were like doctors who specialized dealing with skin issues.
>>
>>17510595
go to a dermatologist man there's shit that clears acne pretty well these days.
>>
>>17510595
Step one: Ask out girls anyway, you will get better at it the more you do it even if you get rejected.

Step two:
I had a friend that looked like his face was one giant infection and he still got a average gf. I personally found stuff like Proactiv to irritate my skin and make it worse, so try not using it if you do. Also waahing your face too regularly will dry your skin and make acne worse.

Acne is also caused by many other factors including diet, stress, and how much you touch your face wothout realizing.
>>
start saving up for a dirt bike. or ask your parents for money, whatever. buy a cheap 2-stroke, and old piece of shit. learn to maintain it, to ride it, to love it. it will help you. at least it did me.
>>
Used to be you but i was 17. Found something that i loved the fuck out of and made life worth waking up in the morning (for me a combination of dota2, magic: the gathering). But acne wise i had it the worst in my year of anyone. If you seriously want the problem solved, accutane is the answer.
>>
>>17510640
plus, when riding, you get to wear a helmet that obscures your face so yeah, maybe you'll feel confident. also, learn to wheelie, that gets bitches wet, or so im told
>>
>>17510595
>19 year old
>I hate my life
You barelly know your own life.
>>
>>17510640
Dont you need insurance tho?
>>
File: B&A.png (2MB, 3200x900px) Image search: [Google]
B&A.png
2MB, 3200x900px
>>17510595
Acne isnt as simple as parents made it out to be. if its only in one location its usually caused by a specific problem (for example (thisi s wrong but for example) acne on the nose would be a dairy issue). I had acne on my chin only, and thats a hormonal issue. however i cannot fix that as a dude (whereas women could just take birth control etc).

there are two approaches that worked well for me. the first is how i went from pic related to second pic related.

>tretinoin in the morning
>salicylic acne wash in the shower
>moisturizer after / as needed
>erythromicin at night

tretinoin is prescription but you can order online as well. you rub it on to your skin and it peels it fast, causing your acne to fall right off. thats.

salicylic acne wash is basic acne wash you can get at most any store. i get mine at rite aid.

moisturizer stops your face from drying itself out, which prevents your skin from getting damaged and/or over producing oils which makes more acne.

erythromicin topical gel is an antio biotic used to treat acne, however instead of applying it your stomach, you apply it to your face before bed. it attacks the bacteria right on your face, killing acne before it starts.

I used all 4 together and it wokred pretty well, but it was annoying. way too much of my day was dedicated to treating my acne, not eating foods, trying to find ways to scratch an itch without touching myface. if i was making out with a girl and she happened to rub her fingers across my face, you can bet your savings that id have acne on the part of my chin she touched.

i got so frustrated i went ahead and started taking accutane. i was nervous but within the first month i had no acne. i had to quit one week into the third month (of 5 months) but my acne still hasnt returned and for that im grateful. i can sleep face down, scratch my chin, eat whatever i want. its awesome.
>>
>>17510682
if you don't register it, at least in my country, then no. it's just like buying a lawnmower.
>>
File: Elliot-Rodgers-goog.jpg (11KB, 210x251px) Image search: [Google]
Elliot-Rodgers-goog.jpg
11KB, 210x251px
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.