[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is this normal in a relationship? I'm about to lose my sanity

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: meme.jpg (44KB, 540x346px) Image search: [Google]
meme.jpg
44KB, 540x346px
Is this normal in a relationship? I'm about to lose my sanity and give up on relationships b/c of this girl.

>out for lunch together
>we decided to sit outside, I sat down before her.
>she doesnt want to sit where I'm sitting
>proceeds to give me the bitch/cunt look in front of people
>she decides she doesnt want to eat anymore
>soon as we get in the car
>she begins argueing and yells "STFU" when I tried to talk.

According to her, I'm "competing" with her and that's not what a man is supposed to do with her GF......wut???

I just dont get women, I sat outside first and chose a table. Why the hell would she go berzerk on me b/c I sat where she didnt want to sit.
>>
>>17510586
She is insane. Dump her immediately.
>>
>>17510586
>Why the hell would she go berzerk on me
lack of respect, you need to put your foot down once in a while
either that is shes indeed crazy
>>
>>17510646
insane indeed.

Normal people sit wherever/whenever.
>>
>>17510681
The kind that can do that are meant to be together.
>>
>>17510586

if this is a one off, she probably had a combination of crazy period hormones and just other bad things that made her throw a fit.

but if you see this happening regularly (and not like only on her period regularly) than you have a crazy cunt on your hands and should dump her.
>>
>what a man is supposed to do with her GF
>her
this is your subconscious telling you that you're being cucked
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.