[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sometimes I feel like I'm just repeating my last relationship

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: Screenshot_2016-08-27-13-53-57.jpg (32KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-08-27-13-53-57.jpg
32KB, 1080x1920px
Sometimes I feel like I'm just repeating my last relationship and i'm way overprotective of my gf. I get jealous really easily and I know its unhealthy. Recently my mom died and I've been using bereavement leave to process things but also to be close to my gf because I'm afraid something bad will happen if we're apart too long. Overall we get along really great and there's a lot of love between us but I feel like I'm just ruining everything or that I don't even love her and I'm just codependent. I even struggle with thoughts of whether I'd be better off with a guy because of a gay experience I had at 22. In b4 kill myself
>>
I'm exactly like you. I feel like I'm too overprotective of my gf and depend on her too much, I get jealous real easy and for minor stuff and generally I'm too suffocating.
She says it's OK, so I don't know.
>>
>>17510412

Same she even wants to get married and I feel so horrible. I have dreams where she finds someone else or cheats. Maybe I'm just not in a good place to start something new?
>>
Look, fellas, the gay thing... better think long and hard (so to speak) before marrying or getting into a long-term relationship. That's a lifelong commitment, and if you're secretly pining away for enjoying sausage while strolling up the strada chocolata, that's a serious stumbling block, one that will, joking aside, prevent both you and your spouse or gf from getting what you signed up for- the love, commitment and devotion for your spouse, which is 100% critical to every marriage, and even, to a lesser extent, in a long-term relationship
So don't commit until you're ready to commit.

The dependence thing, that's on you. Oneitis, the insecurity that inspires jealousy, that implies several things- you're feeling insecure, either from the dynamic of the relationship, or from your own baggage... both of which need addressing before you completely fuck everything up. If she isn't inspiring your insecurity, you better get it into your head that you need to fix your own shit. Happiness comes from within. Quit trying to make her make you happy. That's not fair, equitable or possible. Own and address your shit.
>>
>>17510479

I don't sexually crave men but sometimes I wonder if I'm better off with one because its easier? I admire attractive guys but I don't fantasize and my girlfriend is satisfied sexually
>>
>>17510479
>Quit trying to make her make you happy
Best advice I've ever gotten from /adv/
Thanks anon, that's the hidden-not-so-hidden problem I've always had. I always carve her attention and her affection and love, which is normal, but I think I might have been too needy.

How do I relax a little?
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.