[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How to get serious with one girl without dicking over the others?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

File: what have I done.jpg (19KB, 401x401px) Image search: [Google]
what have I done.jpg
19KB, 401x401px
2 girls are really into me and I know who I want, but can't bring myself to destroy the other by ending it, what do I do, /adv/?

>Been sleeping around the last few months
>Took a girl's virginity last week
>She's never really liked a boy before, but she really likes me
>Before I did, she said she was scared I would do it and then leave her
>I'm not an asshole, tell her honestly that I would never do that, but that I am kind of seeing some other people
>She wants to anyway, and we do it

>2 days later go out with this other girl from uni who I had secretly liked for a while, she tells me she likes me
>We've now started seeing each other in an openly romantic way
>Haven't even had sex yet but for the first time in ages I actually don't care about sex
>It's special with her, we haven't discussed being exclusive yet, but I want to discuss it soon - I don't really want anyone else

The ex-virgin was terrified I would just use her and fuck off, if I leave her now it would be the worst fucking thing I've ever done to someone
But I can't risk things with the girl I really like just to preserve this other girl's feelings

How do I do the right thing?
Wtf even IS the right thing?
>>
Stop worrying about the right thing and think about what's best for you.

And from what you're saying your best option is to dump the ex-virgin and focus on the other girl. Yeah, it sucks, she'd be devastated, you'd look like a cunt. But staying with her will lead to nothing good, you won't suddenly start to like her more than you do already, especially since you'd be loosing your chance with the girl you like because of her. You'd just grow to resent her and it would end worse for everyone.

Just cut it clean now and stay with the girl you like.
>>
Pull the plug and tell the ex-virgin what happened. She'll likely hate you and yeah, it will blemish the memory of her first time, but most people don't look back that fondly on how they lost their virginity. She knew you weren't heading towards a relationship.

This is short term uncomfortable but every alternative is worse. Go for the clean break.
>>
File: Sadvillain.jpg (61KB, 960x830px) Image search: [Google]
Sadvillain.jpg
61KB, 960x830px
>>17510096
>>17510082
Thanks, I guess there's no other way, ey
How do I make it as not-awful as possible for her?
>>
>>17510126
"We can still be friends"
>>
>>17510126
Be honest. Don't feed her excuses or lines. Don't beat around the bush. Don't try to pretend it's less shitty than it is.

Give it to her straight. Tell her you realize what you told her, but you developed feelings for someone that you want to be with and it would not be fair to this new girl to keep hanging out with someone you so recently had sex with. You also think it won't be fair to ex-virgin to "keep her around" while ultimately she should look for someone else and you have little to offer to her.
Answer her possible questions, sit with her for a while. DO NOT try to make it a very casual or short thing to not stimulate her emotions... this is more likely to register with her like rubbing salt in the wounds, like your very actions show how little regard you have for her and how you dismiss her feelings. Take the time to sit down with her one more time as people who shared something and give it to her straight that your situation has changed.

Then be cordial to her but nothing more. Do not reach out to her ever. Do not respond if she sends you emotional messages. Do not speak badly of her ever.
>>
>>17510133
Okay, I'll just sit down with her and tell her straight how it is, there's no way I can make this okay for her, so just do it as honestly and openly as I can

This is awesome advice, thanks so much anon
>>
>>17510146
No problem, best of luck! And remember: yeah, you're going to hurt her, but at least it's because something you couldn't have foreseen and didn't opt for regardless of her feelings. People hurt each other all the damn time and often enough it is simply because of disregard or because they want to. You got into an unfortunate situation, but were honest and try to be decent about handling it. To me that's absolutely something you can accept with regret but without shame.
>>
File: adv.gif (498KB, 500x235px) Image search: [Google]
adv.gif
498KB, 500x235px
>>17510133
If /adv/ had a national gif, it'd be this.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.