[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

so lads i have a crush on this chick in my class (we are both

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: 1472196911472.jpg (136KB, 500x895px) Image search: [Google]
1472196911472.jpg
136KB, 500x895px
so lads i have a crush on this chick in my class (we are both studying economics), but i am too pussy too talk with her. i have extreme social anxiety and drop my spaghetti everytime she talks to me. how do i stop being such a sperglord and start talking to her?

pic unrelated
>>
>>17509981
also gonna trip
>>
>>17509981
>>17509987
There is nothing that anyone can post that will "fix" you and give you a secret to scoring with this female. You need to learn to socialize, and you do that by interacting and talking with people in person.
>>
>>17509997
i can talk with most other people but not with her
my spaghetti drops when we have a conversation.
>>
>>17510001
pretend she's someone else then. just put the fact that she's a hot chick out of your mind as much as you can. just think of her as a person.

this shit gets easier with practice. if you fuck up with her there will be someone else. so if nothing else, consider it practice.
>>
>>17510103
k
>>
Not OP, but similar problem. I've talked to this girl a couple times and done just fine, but I find it impossible to talk to her unless I have an excuse to (e.g. group project, assignments that require you to talk to people)

How do I create another reason to talk to her? Just because I'd like to get her number isn't enough of a reason for me to not beta out about it.
>>
>>17510135
i have this problem as well as my fucking autism
>>
>>17509981
Don't be a bitchboy, that's the best advice I can give you.
I have a friend with a very similar problem, he believes that he can't ever simply talk to a girl, since that would be obvious proof that he likes her, and the girl would instantly smell his affection.

Honestly, if you're content with blueballing yourself and staring at her from a distance for the rest of your time together, then that's exactly what you deserve. Someone else will ask her out, and you'll be nothing but a beta-cuck.

However, if you're genuinely interested in changing your ways, literally just talk to her. Make up a fucking topic, ask her about class, about anything. Introduce yourself to her that way, so that you're not just another face in the room. If you're confidend enough, you can just ask her out after a short while.

Don't be too upset if it fails though, because it most likely will, since this is your very first go at something like this.
Suck it up, get through your couple days of depression, and move on with life.

I forgot to mention, don't go ahead and confess your love of something cheesy like that. Never, ever, put her on a pedestal. No matter how in love you are with her, don't ever fucking show it. All you have to do is feint mild interest.

t. kissless virgin that has never asked out a girl, and propably never will
>>
>>17510192
>don't go ahead and confess your love
definitely this
has that actually EVER worked in real life for anyone
>>
>>17510192
i am an aspie
its hard as fuck man
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.