[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anybody give me some advice on stopping myself from going to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: fb_icon_325x325.png (5KB, 325x325px) Image search: [Google]
fb_icon_325x325.png
5KB, 325x325px
Anybody give me some advice on stopping myself from going to Facebook

I'm so addicted to it.
>>
https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/website-blocker-beta/hclgegipaehbigmbhdpfapmjadbaldib?hl=en
>>
>>17509916
Have you ever felt good after browsing facebook?

No, because it makes you feel like shit and you probably browse it because you don't have other as easily available entertainment to replace it so.

The easiest one would be 9gag, it's as much a time-waster as FB but at least that website is about jokes so you might actually find yourself laughtning.

Alternatively just pick-up a book and when you have the time instead of facebook open the book.

Or buy a 3DS and play some mario-bros.

Or start deleting contacts on facebook until you have nobody to stalk.
>>
>>17510054
>9gag
Fuck off 9cuck
>>
>>17509916
What makes you wanna keep going on fb? The games? The girls you stalk?
>>
>>17510054
this.

I just go on fb til I start to hate everybody on there, then I take a break. same with 4chan. same with every place I go on the internet. the more contact I have with people the less I like them. it's weird, it wasn't like this in my 20s.
>>
>>17510054
> Have you ever felt good after browsing facebook?
Sometimes.

> Alternatively just pick-up a book and when you have the time instead of facebook open the book.
I grab a book, but then I find myself anticipating when I will go online again.

> The easiest one would be 9gag, it's as much a time-waster as FB but at least that website is about jokes so you might actually find yourself laughtning.
I don't enjoy 9GAG at all. The jokes are worthless and cringeworhty

>>17510092
> What makes you wanna keep going on fb?
> The games?
No, I never play games on FB,

> Girls you stalk?
True. But not all the time. I stalk very often.But, I go there for girls.
I just keep browsing, even when nobody is around.
FB has sedated my brain. Also, with the stupid and edgy jokes on FB.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.