[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I just got out of a 4 year relationship with a married women

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

File: 1349538469835.jpg (2MB, 1680x1050px) Image search: [Google]
1349538469835.jpg
2MB, 1680x1050px
I just got out of a 4 year relationship with a married women twice my age who I was madly in love with because she cheated on me and treated me like garbage

Should I tell her husband she's a worthless cheating whore or just forget about her?
>>
This sounds like bullshit
>>
Lol.

So you're pissed because she cheated on you while she was cheating with you on her husband?

Low quality bait.
>>
File: 647955.jpg (72KB, 400x614px) Image search: [Google]
647955.jpg
72KB, 400x614px
Just forget about her.

>Success is the best revenge. Date hot younger chicks, have threesomes, it's healthy.
>>
Oh

My

God

Hold on

You're telling me...

You're trying to tell me?

That a cheating whore...cheated on YOU TOO?!
>>
If they cheat with you, they'll cheat on you.

Why is this such a fucking big surprise?

But yes, tell her husband. Yeah, you're doing it for pure asshole reasons, but the man deserves to know.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.