[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it transphobic to refuse to date transsexuals?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (72KB, 480x500px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
72KB, 480x500px
Is it transphobic to refuse to date transsexuals?
>>
>>17509070
Not sure if you are trolling, but... of course not you fucking retard.
>>
>>17509089
Even if she doesn't tell you and you think she's a women and have sex with her and everything is ok then she tells you and your upset that's not transphobic?
>>
>>17509070

in the literal sense, sure. in the political-social sense, no.

does it matter? are you going to just date a trans person because it would be transphobic?

the way i like to think of it is that being trans is like its own gender. you are not required to like any gender but the one you choose. as much as trans people say 'WE ARE REAL WOMEN' its just not the case.

ill use their female pronouns, let htem use the female bathroom and advocate for the majority of rights they want. but to insist they are the same as cis women is simply naive.

even if you want to say they are, you can say 'nah i dont like dating brown haired girls' or 'i dont date girls with short hair' so why is it not okay to say 'sorry i dont date girls with penises'.

ultimately, you do you and just keep your opinions to yourself and ur fine.

but if ur really into a girl and shes post OP, why not?
>>
>>17509096
That depends how you feel.

I don't think it's the fact she's transsexual that would put me off at least, but rather the fact she didn't make it clear she is one.

In the future, we probably will be able to actually completely change ourselves to be a woman physically, and perhaps mentally. I think it won't matter what we were before then, and it'd be so normal that most people wouldn't care.

However, we are not there yet. Transsexuals are not yet physically or mentally changed into a female. You deserve to know before you have sex.
>>
>>17509070

Some really fucking intense SJWs (and I hate that term) will probably say so, and I guess by the definition of the term, maybe?

But it's not like you're homophobic if you don't want to date a guy. It's not racist to not want to date a black girl, or Asian girl (as long as it's not all of them, but just someone you don't like that happens to be of color).

I had a perfectly wonderful thing going with an older chick that was beautiful and fun, but she couldn't have kids, and that's ultimately a goal of mine, so we're not together. Same with a transsexual. It's not rude, it's just... what it is.
>>
>>17509070
Yes, but this is okay. You're looking for a sexual partner, not an employee.
>>
>>17509070
That's not a trans btw, that's Elsa Hosk, fucking retard.
>>
>>17509070
Yes you stupid fag
>>
>>17509070
Transphobia isn't real.

Theres nothing wrong with refusing to date men when you're heterosexual.
>>
>>17509070
they are heretical mutants that succumbed to a brain disorder that told them they werent what they are

as soon as they fulfill their "desire" reality hits home and they commit suicide. Roughly 2/3'rds of transexuals are dead by their own hand before 5 years after the surgery. You RARELY see a tranny 10+ years after surgery cause the sane part of their brain says

>you fucked up son/girl, you fucked up BAD

tldr- they are mutants, but the problem fixes itself
funny thing is that there are medicines to suppress the urges to cut off/cut out their genitals but its already been accepted so nothing but a razor blade awaits them
>>
>>17509555
the trips confirm. Transsexuals are mentally ill people who need help, not someone who can re--enforce their delusion. Transphobia is a jewish meme, forget about it.
>>
>>17509128
>You deserve to know beforehand.

This sums it up for me. I'm not into transexuals. You can do whatever you want, call yourself whatever gender you want, just don't play it up like you're a natural woman and only tell me after I've fucked a dude with his penis surgically removed. That's low. If that makes me transphobic then I'll be the biggest bigot there is.
>>
If you take a trap home it's only proper that you sleep with it, to do otherwise would be rude.
>>
>>17509070
No. It's still a man. We only pretend they are not to try to help their out of control suicide rate. I mean, why torment someone who is so mentally frail. We just play along to give them comfort, nobody believe that bullshit. So if you date a trap, you are in a homosexual relationship
>>
trains what
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.