[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Relationship between a Mormon and an atheist?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (27KB, 455x250px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
27KB, 455x250px
So I'm entering a relationship with a Mormon girl, and we get along really well, but there are some pretty obvious lifestyle gaps between me (atheist) and her. Is there any reason to be alarmed or scared going into this? Is there anything I should know? Will she try to convert me or something?
>>
>>17508863
I'm religious and I've dated atheists. I don't tell them to their faces that I would like them to convert, but I obviously would like that.

Mormons are pretty fucking crazy, and if you ever go to any functions they'll still be calling you and sending weird possessive emails to you like three years later when Kaycee has dumped your ass for a dude holding the priesthood or whatever. My advice is to find someone like-minded, or at least a Christian who believes in evolution and dinosaurs (RCC, EO, or mainline Protestant basically)
>>
>>17508884
>I'm religious and I've dated atheists.

Not OP but how'd this go for you, as well as the issue of premarital sex?
>>
>>17508863
I could never imagine dating out side of my beliefs and I will never understand why most atheists do so so willingly

wouldn't you be more comfortable with someone who is like you?

I as a catholic am with a catholic woman and I could not imagine dating someone who isn't catholic
>>
>>17508966
A little bit late to my response, but I (OP) live in a very conservative area, where I happen to be very conservative. There just aren't a lot of other conservative atheists compared to conservative Christians/Mormons, and I just usually gravitate towards those sorts of people. I really have more in common with Christians (outside of religion) than I do with atheists.
The hardest part about this for me is that I greatly respect everything about Christians and Christianity but I simply can't accept any of the beliefs to actually be true.
>>
>>17508863
First, how did she even agree to this? I thought they were really strict on outside dating.

Just be careful and aware and communicate the first red flag you see.
>>
>>17508863
Just show her your cock
>>
>>17509473
>>17509473
Fuck off /b/
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.